Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mongolian changs singing.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure

pretty cool ngl, I wonder if ricecels would have better reputation and chances in dating if they all larped as mongolians, descendants of the great Genghis Khan.

Based asian niggas

This is my favorite

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Mongols are Asian chads

the only high t ricecels left

Mongolian warriors were based as fuck

Mongolians hate Ricecels, seriously they prefer befriending Slavs. I'm trying not to be offensive but Mongolians really hate Chinese and if they had to interact with other Ricecel ethnic groups, they'd end up hating them as well.

Lol even the guys in the music video probably hate Ricecels as well. At 2:20 the swastika presented is the Neo Nazi version, not the Buddhist version because the orientation is like the Nazi version. Either way, there are Neo Nazi groups in Mongolia like Dayar Mongol/Tsagaan Khas and the main enemy for Mongolian Neo Nazis are Chinese. Mongolians don't hate China because of CCP or anything political, they hate anything related to China/Chinese.

Last edited: