Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Monk went 82 years without ever seeing a woman

The dark side of the force is the path to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

just be a monk theory?
dude's got some serious self-control, but if it wasn't the result of religion or a result of being ugly then over

I wish I hadn’t seen a woman.
They’re the root of all evil.

i wonder if he ever craved a stacy

pretty interesting ngl

He was gay I bet

I need to stop fapping so much.
Bet he is a coomer ngl

The dark side of the force is the path to many abilities some consider to be unnatural
No dark side for your face
Look what happened to Palps

I thought it was brother Nathanael at first since he is in the thumbnail.

monkmaxxing is a good cope when you know it is over

basically affordable LDAR away from society

Good excuse hey guys im not an incel im a monk xD

Elliot Rodger's manifesto talked about this, it's a good thing for a man not to be distracted

@ThePlagueDoctor

See, not seeing a woman is a good thing.

Elliot Rodger's manifesto talked about this, it's a good thing for a man not to be distracted

@ThePlagueDoctor

See, not seeing a woman is a good thing.
But was he truly happy? Never having a romantic relationship? I don’t know if it’s entirely good.

But was he truly happy? Never having a romantic relationship? I don’t know if it’s entirely good.

If he had good social connections I bet he was happy. He also had God to cope with

If he had good social connections I bet he was happy. He also had God to cope with
idk, if he was high T he’d want to fuck something and like I said before, leads to faggotry or just an insane cumbrain

Imagine the level of wizardry this guy was capable of before his death. Wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t die and just ascended to the 4th dimension.

So what happened during puberty. Did he still get horny, but not understand what was turning him on? I need answers.

i wish i was him.fuck i hate this life

Wish It was me. I was happier without even knowing whores existed

Imagine the level of wizardry this guy was capable of before his death. Wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t die and just ascended to the 4th dimension.
He probably created his own dimension instead of going to one that was already known by regular humans.

We can't even comprehend the mindscape of a man who never even saw a woman, much less never having been brainwashed since birth with a steady stream of sexualized foid worshiping media and culture.

He probably created his own dimension instead of going to one that was already known by regular humans.

He’s living a fulfilling life as tetra-chad in his personal throne world as we speak

This is why an incelistan must not have a single foid in it. Imagine never having interacted with a foid. Not even your mother, since you were born in artificial womb. Truly the best course for males. This probably lived a happier life than 99% of men.