Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Monogamy reduces overall crime by 35% and reduces violent crimes by 50%

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
Too bad monogamy is getting destroyed and will never come back, I hope those who destroyed it will be here to witness the chaos they created.

Boomers will die soon so they won't have to pay for their mistakes.

Hopefully the crimes resulting from lack of monogamy involves sluts getting ER'd, since it's their fault

fun fact, getting rid of nonwhites would have an even greater effect on the overall crime rate

So currently, the society loves violent crime, school shootings, etc

I hope they're happy

you have a source for that?

Monogamy will never back, its over

If society ever collapses as bad as I think it will, I'll just stock up on ammo for self defense and enjoy the rest of my life in solitude.

If society ever collapses as bad as I think it will, I'll just stock up on ammo for self defense and enjoy the rest of my life in solitude.
I hope society collapses, that means I can kill myself without regrets.

So currently, the society loves violent crime, school shootings, etc

I hope they're happy
And they have tenacity to create the problem and blame it on us. "Oh my god br000000000.. I know that all the Women are rejecting Men who aren't Chad but come on br00000000000.. :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:" I mean they do understand that this is what cripples nations right?

Just don't cite studies theory
Every man needs a hole, after he gets at least one hole then he will expend their life protecting that hole and will not expend their life in a rush to arms which have the ultimate goal of getting a hole

Nothing to do but sit back and enjoy the fireworks. It was fun while it lasted until retards ruined it. :feelsbadman:

Do you have a source on that?
Source?
A source. I need a source.
Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.
No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.
You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.
Do you have a degree in that field?
A college degree? In that field?
Then your arguments are invalid.
No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.
Correlation does not equal causation.
CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.
You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.
Nope, still haven't.

source source source

i love fireworks tbh
I do too.. there is something calming about watching them. I also enjoy watching Hard Rain and Blizzards. I think it is the need to understand and control reality that causes my interest in these entities actions.

Every man needs a hole, after he gets at least one hole then he will expend their life protecting that hole and will not expend their life in a rush to arms which have the ultimate goal of getting a hole
Even so, making pseudo informed statements makes us no better than bluepillers

Do you have ANYTHING that support this ?
Delete this, bro.
It's embarrassing.

Sound real enough to me

Interesting but how is this fact?

Hopefully the crimes resulting from lack of monogamy involves sluts getting ER'd, since it's their fault
majority of crime victim in any country would always be men. kek
so the increase in crime will mostly effect men.
and most er kill incels, normies and foids all the same, the ones thats concentrated on foid is really really rare.. :feelscry:

I do too.. there is something calming about watching them. I also enjoy watching Hard Rain and Blizzards. I think it is the need to understand and control reality that causes my interest in these entities actions.
yeah i have exactly same feelings about them

Too bad monogamy is getting destroyed and will never come back, I hope those who destroyed it will be here to witness the chaos they created.

So where did you get those stats?, because it doesn't make any sense to post stats like this without a source

Jews are still here tho

It is what it is but to blame everthing on the jew's is reductionist it's a more complex issue i blame more nihilism

It is what it is but to blame everthing on the jew's is reductionist it's a more complex issue i blame more nihilism
Jews are responsible for nihilism.

Jews are responsible for nihilism.

That's a new one but I need some sort of a proof their is evidence they caused parts but that's the elites

Monogamy probably increases the likelihood of men willing to fight in wars for elites.

Who are the elites going to recruit? Single black pilled ostracized males can't be tricked.

Drones?