Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Monsterpill] My sister is still a FUCKING WHORE

• Thread starter black skincel 2
  • Start date
black skincel 2

black skincel 2

BLACKpilled neet
★★
My parents forced me to let my sister "temporarily borrow" my computer again for online school until her laptop comes in next week. She ended up using my computer longer than expected until she finally returns it to me. I opened up my computer and end up finding more pictures of TENTACLE CHAD in fucking computer.

This bitch wasn't able to see her boyfriend and the other Chads at school so she resulted into coping with monster chads instead. I thought I would not dealing with this again, but it shows she's still a fucking degenerate that would go beyond the dogpill if monsters were real. While making me feel subhhuman in the process with this mogging piece of shit.

Attachments

• mistake 9.png
    mistake 9.png
    296.8 KB · Views: 152
  • dissapointment pt 3.jpg
    dissapointment pt 3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 211
  • mistake 7.jpg
    mistake 7.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 223
  • mistake 10.jpg
    mistake 10.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 214
top fucking kek.for how long has this obssession go on?

i've seen this before :worryfeels:

Please fuck your sist oh she's black nevermind

Lol, I remember these threads.

Your sister doesn't have her own computer? JFL at your parents.

When no chad is available, they'll create chad.

Why do some parents allow thier daughters to be such whores. I know parents here who would legit kill thier daughters if found them fucking around.

calm down they are just cartoons

White monster JFL JBW confirmed once again

How uncultured. Compare this abominable thing to beautiful and fluffy kitsunes.

beat her up lol

My parents forced me to let my sister "temporarily borrow" my computer again for online school until her laptop comes in next week. She ended up using my computer longer than expected until she finally returns it to me. I opened up my computer and end up finding more pictures of TENTACLE CHAD in fucking computer.

This bitch wasn't able to see her boyfriend and the other Chads at school so she resulted into coping with monster chads instead. I thought I would not dealing with this again, but it shows she's still a fucking degenerate that would go beyond the dogpill if monsters were real. While making me feel subhhuman in the process with this mogging piece of shit.
Horses still mog

Incels: 18, Bluepillers: 48

Cucktears is here

So 6 feet tall Chad isn't good enough :/ .

Another proof that foids should be locked in the house all the time.

I see. This is rather unsettling.

is your sister a retad

Why do some parents allow thier daughters to be such whores. I know parents here who would legit kill thier daughters if found them fucking around.
They literally don't care what she does

There isn't anything a b3atch would not like insider her vagina, but you.

i laughed out loud at this shit. thanks