[Blackpill] Morality Is Ironically Why Society Is Corrupt and Degeneracy is Flourishing

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
44d 13h 43m
The ideal society would be driven primarily by logic. I think the reason society is so immoral is ironically because we are trying to be moral and not logical.

The basis of all laws that are good for a society, is logic.

Take murder for example, the law should not be "you should not kill because its bad/evil", it should be - "you should not kill because you also do not want to be killed". We should hate murder as a society because if we allow other people to kill others haphazardly, then we might be next, sounds fucked up but if society ran on cold logic like that, then everything would be more peaceful.

Basing laws on morality is ironically why society is flawed, its because MORALITY IS SUBJECTIVE. Even criminal organizations like the Yakuza or the Italian Mob, etc all have "codes of honour", that are things that even the average citizen would agree with. They have their own set of morals, for example the Mob usually doesn't allow killing women and children, its an emotional and subjective "rule", they have let their emotions create an illogical ruleset, but ironically they can kill men, steal from families, sell drugs, etc.

This is the problem with morals, everybody thinks their moral code is "good enough". If we all had to operate on logic, there is no such thing as "my logic" or "your logic", a choice either is logical or it isn't, logic is based on whats objective, not on how something makes one feel. We need a logical society not a moral one, "true morals" are inherent to logic, because logic usually yields the greatest collective rule set

Imagine how much the rates of rape and human trafficking would go down of prostitution was decriminalized, think about it, its completely illogical that paying for sex is illegal, there's no logical reason why it should be, yet despite all the income it would generate for a country if taxable, despite all the people it would alleviate from suffering, society keeps it illegal due to moral reasoning.

You see that slut on instagram, a lot of you moralfags on this site would say that she is being immoral, but you would be wrong. She doesn't kill, she doesn't steal, she doesn't <insert "bad" thing here>. That's her morals, as far as she's concerned "the times have changed" and she can be a slut and "it isn't hurting anyone". She is completely moral FOR THE ERA SHE EXISTS IN.

Again MORALS ARE SUBJECTIVE, they change from person to person, country to country, era to era. Morals are pointless, we need to be driven by logic not morals, morals can be altered and therefore THEY CAN BE CORRUPTED.

You can't corrupt logic, you can't corrupt objectivity. It always is what its going to be, it will never change, any changes to a law based on logic, will also be logical, but changes to a "moral code" can easily become corrupted.

In fact modern society is the greatest example of this, Christians influenced laws using their moral code, that's why gay marriage was illegal, today morals have been changed due to EMOTIONAL ARGUMENTS. People against gay marriage are seen as "bigots", "evil", etc. Now today gay marriage is legal.

ANY LAW WITH A FOUNDATION BASED ON EMOTION, IS "STRUCTURALLY WEAK" AND CAN BE ALTERED USING EMOTIONS.

MORALS CORRUPT A SOCIETY, THEY DON'T HELP IT

Last edited:
Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Commander
44d 3h 15m
Morals built civilization

And not all morals are equal

TINMAN

TINMAN

Existence is cope
★★★
71d 5h 26m
Logic can be flawed just as morals can be flawed. It's known as a logical fallacy. People can be misinformed and make poor lawmaking decisions because of it.

The problem is that the only way to get codified laws based on logic is to use popular opinions on what is logical. The assumption is that when everyone combines their logical capabilities to make laws, they will come to a perfectly logical conclusion in the end, but this is not true. In the end you come to the same problem you are trying to avoid by replacing laws based on morality.

Last edited:
iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
11d 1h 9m
Jewstagram whores that post sluty pictures but only put out for gigachad should still be sent to a guillotine tho

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
★★★★★
59d 20h 48m
Society is corrupt and degenerate because of "free" economy. Just outlaw all capitalist activities, everything will become straight like a fucking iron pole.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
44d 13h 43m
It's known as a logical fallacy.
Dude this is a disingenuous and ridiculous argument.

that's like saying - "logic can also be illogical, that's why these examples of illogical things are known as "flawed logic" "

No, they are known as logical fallacies BECAUSE THEY ARE ILLOGICAL, that' doesn't mean that logic can be flawed, it means that the person is flawed, they are falsely applying the logic. One cannot falsely apply morals, morals are subjective to begin with, any and everyone's morals are simultaneously wrong and right at the same time.

The problem is that the only way to get codified laws based on logic is to use popular opinions on what is logical.
Nope, most humans are like sheep, inherently illogical and emotional, this world would require a dictatorship or some kind of artificial intelligence that is used to forumlate laws, then a small group of elected officials who have proven themselves to be logical and emotionally dead will decide which of the AI's decisions works best for society.

We need people who are "emotionally dead" making the decisions, people completely removed from normal thinking.

Society is corrupt and degenerate because of "free" economy. Just outlaw all capitalist activities, everything will become straight like a fucking iron pole.

JFL without free economy there is no reason to work, I would just be a criminal in a communist country. I'm not going to work hard if I can't reap the majority of the benefits of that hard work.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★
36d 23h 40m
@SergeantIncel must read content

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★
7d 9h 15m
As i always say Morality is a mental illness.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
86d 11h 27m
I live by my own moral code. I beat, rape, or eat anyone who enters my forest without permission.

Some humans may think that's irrational or evil. But in my opinion its the only logical thing to do

gorilla-portrait-evil-eyes-night-34456408.jpg

TheReaper

TheReaper

Metalcel
★★★★★
36d 22h 45m
utilitaristic morality(based on the principle "the greatest amount of good for the greatest number")
and consequentialism [from a consequentialist standpoint, a morally right act (or omission from acting) is one that will produce a good outcome, or consequence] are both logical moral systems.
you're only talking about the kind of moral system that determines "good" and "evil" a priori.

Introvert

Introvert

★★★
5d 6h 29m
utilitaristic morality(based on the principle "the greatest amount of good for the greatest number")
and consequentialism [from a consequentialist standpoint, a morally right act (or omission from acting) is one that will produce a good outcome, or consequence] are both logical moral systems.
you're only talking about the kind of moral system that determines "good" and "evil" a priori.
What is a “good outcome” and how do you measure the “amount of good” though? By what the majority thinks is good? It is still a subjective and not a logical word.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
★★
43d 20h 23m
What is a “good outcome” and how do you measure the “amount of good” though? By what the majority thinks is good? It is still a subjective and not a logical word.

TheReaper

TheReaper

Metalcel
★★★★★
36d 22h 45m
Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
2d 20h 16m
A logical society is a utopian fallacy. Humans are emotional at their core, and at the end of the day laws and rules must be enforced to have effects on day to day life. Rules that are established logically will be enforced based on emotion, making the premise of logical rules moot in the first place.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
132d 7h 0m
Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
36d 16h 7m
We need people who are "emotionally dead"
People who are emotionally dead would most likely have us all killed off, because they would say we are draging down society or some bullshit. Not the best choice exactly.

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Officer
★★★★★
7d 7h 12m
This is the highest IQ post I've read this year so far

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
86d 5h 39m
The ideal society would be driven primarily by logic. I think the reason society is so immoral is ironically because we are trying to be moral and not logical.

The basis of all laws that are good for a society, is logic.

Take murder for example, the law should not be "you should not kill because its bad/evil", it should be - "you should not kill because you also do not want to be killed". We should hate murder as a society because if we allow other people to kill others haphazardly, then we might be next, sounds fucked up but if society ran on cold logic like that, then everything would be more peaceful.

Basing laws on morality is ironically why society is flawed, its because MORALITY IS SUBJECTIVE. Even criminal organizations like the Yakuza or the Italian Mob, etc all have "codes of honour", that are things that even the average citizen would agree with. They have their own set of morals, for example the Mob usually doesn't allow killing women and children, its an emotional and subjective "rule", they have let their emotions create an illogical ruleset, but ironically they can kill men, steal from families, sell drugs, etc.

This is the problem with morals, everybody thinks their moral code is "good enough". If we all had to operate on logic, there is no such thing as "my logic" or "your logic", a choice either is logical or it isn't, logic is based on whats objective, not on how something makes one feel. We need a logical society not a moral one, "true morals" are inherent to logic, because logic usually yields the greatest collective rule set

Imagine how much the rates of rape and human trafficking would go down of prostitution was decriminalized, think about it, its completely illogical that paying for sex is illegal, there's no logical reason why it should be, yet despite all the income it would generate for a country if taxable, despite all the people it would alleviate from suffering, society keeps it illegal due to moral reasoning.

You see that slut on instagram, a lot of you moralfags on this site would say that she is being immoral, but you would be wrong. She doesn't kill, she doesn't steal, she doesn't <insert "bad" thing here>. That's her morals, as far as she's concerned "the times have changed" and she can be a slut and "it isn't hurting anyone". She is completely moral FOR THE ERA SHE EXISTS IN.

Again MORALS ARE SUBJECTIVE, they change from person to person, country to country, era to era. Morals are pointless, we need to be driven by logic not morals, morals can be altered and therefore THEY CAN BE CORRUPTED.

You can't corrupt logic, you can't corrupt objectivity. It always is what its going to be, it will never change, any changes to a law based on logic, will also be logical, but changes to a "moral code" can easily become corrupted.

In fact modern society is the greatest example of this, Christians influenced laws using their moral code, that's why gay marriage was illegal, today morals have been changed due to EMOTIONAL ARGUMENTS. People against gay marriage are seen as "bigots", "evil", etc. Now today gay marriage is legal.

ANY LAW WITH A FOUNDATION BASED ON EMOTION, IS "STRUCTURALLY WEAK" AND CAN BE ALTERED USING EMOTIONS.

MORALS CORRUPT A SOCIETY, THEY DON'T HELP IT
Morals are inevitable though. I suspect morality would evolve spontaneously in any natural system of living things. The problem is people thinking that morality is objective.

Reality

Reality

Officer
★★★★★
1d 31m
Morality is imperative for the potential advancement of any type of society. If morality were to be discarded or, for instance, damaged, society will fall rapidly. Even when we were caveman, there was some sort of moral framework that we adhered to. That framework, in this case, was rather implicit, but it still holds that morality is one of the fundamental precepts for the well-being of society, and, subsequently, the survival of the individual. After all, we are social animals. No human could possibly survive by themselves. Groups and, eventually, the formation of society comes into play to help in the survival of the individual.

Irishcel

Irishcel

My death is to live the Earth
★★
10d 16h 45m
Morality should be informed by logic, and vice versa.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
51d 5h 15m
"The beatings will continue until morals improves!"