Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Morality is really just about convenience

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
I think about this quite a lot, what if all women in the world refuse to give sex to men besides chad. So no more sex for all normie males they become the very thing they hate 'incels'.

Do you really think they’ll just stand around and not take the pussy by force, especially when they greatly out number the chads and foids.

I think a lot of bluepill normies who say:
'I will never hurt a women ever I believe they are our equals' are just lying to themselves. The only reason women aren’t being raped in mass and aren’t being hurt are because normie males still get sex here and there even if it’s not much as chad.

If they were to ever become starved of such resource (sex) especially in huge numbers. I think a lot of these moralfags will take all their morals and toss it out a window. This shows that they really aren’t as moral as they make it out seem, morality is only convenient to them now because they are not on the total losing end.

Morality is only convenient to those who aren’t on a totally losing end. Morality never truly benefits the losers of society, the only reason losers aren’t going fucking shit up is because they are outnumbered by the non losers especially in powered positions in society.

Have you ever noticed most villains are mostly on the lowers end of society. While 'heros' are always at the top.

Joker some man with mental problems that society don’t give a fuck about.

Batman comes from a rich family on top of society. His rich mommy and daddy got murked by some based losers of society.

Last edited:
Most men don't know that most the sex that occurs happens to a small minority of males.
It's like the wealth inequality, people wouldn't know if there wasn't factual data being spread around.

Yeah man, i get it. It's just so damned inconvenient to commit various crimes and stuff.