Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Morbidly obese foid dies of Coronavirus and.....

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Look at her chadlite boyfriend, and you think you could get a skinny GF? Lmao

7B207AE5 3870 45E7 9F21 5480B05ADF40

Time to rehabilitate fat shaming.

It would literally "save lives" and society kept telling me lately that it's the most important thing ever.

Last edited:
I'm rofl at her set of interests.

maybe he has a fat fetish...
men,unlike women, can have different preferences

maybe he has a fat fetish...
men,unlike women, can have different preferences
No, men are just much more willing to accept a shitty deal because only men face intimacy and sexual scarcity in our time, not women. Men cope with this by claiming they have a fat fetish.

No, men are just much more willing to accept a shitty deal because only men face intimacy and sexual scarcity in our time, not women. Men cope with this by claiming they have a fat fetish.
but there are also men with a lot of possibilities who have fetishes like "milf" or "bbw".
on the other hand I agree with you on the fact that a high precentage of men are forced to go for asian,ugly or fat girls because they have no options, so in these cases it's not a fetish but rather a compromise.

Nah, fetishisation is real. I do not understand how some people are in to feet, but they genuinely are, the same goes for fatsos.

Don't give one shit. Enjoy hell you fat fuck

Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

and incels do be chasing skinny virgin girls thinking they have a chance

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm thiccccccccc

May be one couldn't but an army of lardbeasts will defeat the virus.

giphy.gif

If she wasn't fat she would still be aliv-... y'know nevermind.

"Just accept yourself as you are :soy: "

"Unless you're INkel then change every single thing about yourself for other people" :soy:

LMFAO

Her looksmatch committed suicide 5 years ago.

Just another insane blackpill being forced down my throat in this ClownWorld.

Few less mouths to feed I suppose

lifefuel because she died

Fuck yeah. Nothing of value lost. She was burden on mankind.

if corona didn't kill her, the hamburgers would

May be one couldn't but an army of lardbeasts will defeat the virus.

giphy.gif
They'll jump off a 2 foot ledge and let the resulting 1000 gigaton explosion eradicate all life and thus all possible hosts for the virus

Look at her chadlite boyfriend, and you think you could get a skinny GF? Lmao

View attachment 253216
The worst part of this for me is the double standards of society, and that results in these fat bitches being so confident, outgoing, and happy, while any guy with a natty physique is not acceptable to be seen as attractive to a woman, hence we all walk around in hoodys looking at the ground all day

Fat girls are the worst physically and mentally. Lazy slobs who are disrespectful,rude,insecure.

Fat shaming - not ok - saves lives...

Incel/ugly shaming - Perfectly fine - ends lives...

starting to notice the pattern here. This is what society wants. Death
it gets what it deserves. The more it stomps upon Men, the more Men will think differently.

More Jew “padding the numbers” bullshit most likely ie she probably died solely from her obesity related health issues first and foremost but since she was also infected with Covid 19 (apparently) the lying bastards just go ahead and say: “Well another one died of Corona virus, what are ya gonna do?”

Tell the truth you Jew bastards!

Is the correct answer but oh that’s right...

Jew psychopaths are allergic to all forms of truth that do not benefit them or their narrative.