Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More and more chad-lites are becoming conservative now

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
See shit like this all over the internet these days:

to chime in here: I had a break up earlier this year and went on Tinder for the first time in my life. I had never done online dating before. I'm a handsome guy: 6'4'', athletic built, blonde + blue eyes. I lasted about 3.5 months before I quit. The endless stream of 6/7s was too much for me. I think I banged something like 25 girls during these months. It was quite a poosey bender. All my energy, money and most importantly, time was dedicated to it. I just couldn't take it.

I'm approaching my late 30s and have had a long "gaming career", but the level of whoring/ amount of easy poosey through Tinder left me kind of speechless and slightly disgusted. Girls would just come straight over to my flat, and we'd be banging within less than an hour. I wouldn't have believed you if you'd told me that this was possible. This experience made me realize the extent of sexual degeneracy in our society. In a strange way, it also made me more conservative and instilled the desire to retire from the "game". Coincidentally, this was shortly before this forum became Christian. Not too long ago, I probably would have joined the ranks of the guys who'd bitch about the forums changes but now, I actually support them. To put it a bit more polemically, the Tinder sluts brought me a step closer to the God-Pill.

This is what happends when men realise how fucking slutty women actually are as long as ur SMV is high enough. They become disgusted with time.

Not even Chad can get a loyal wife nowadays.
It's over. :feelsrope:

Lucky af

Source?

Nope. Chad only gets used like a sex toy.
Atleast he gets some but what's the point of sex if you're doing it just to make the peepee feel good

Some dude on the rooshv forum. I know that is an old PUA forum but I know that some guys there are actually legit when it comes to slaying, the good looking ones that is.
I hate how christian whores are allowed to degenerate society and then expect to be let back into the church. Fuck these degenerate piles of filth. I think Amish are one of the few legit christian groups left.

Conservatism is a less cucked than liberalism, but still cucked

I hate how christian whores are allowed to degenerate society and then expect to be let back into the church. Fuck these degenerate piles of filth. I think Amish are one of the few legit christian groups left.
Foids shouldn't vote, nor work nor being able to go out without a good man's permission and company

Ok?
I don't think incels should care about politics since it will always be cucked against their favor.
Left and right wing orbit women.

True. Sex becomes less meaningful without a relationship.

It does for sure, I think u need to be a true psychopath dark triad SUPER CHAD to think otherwise. But women like those so ...

Poor guy, had to fuck all those 25 sluts, pure torture.

Btw, easy to become a cuckservative after banging dozens of girls.

Just 2 years ago some people would still deny the blackpill and try to argue. Now I only get agreeing posts when I post blackpills in normie forums.

Being a Chad has never made any woman loyal.
I mean I get that Chad can get chucked by Gigachad but why would the woman cheat in the first place goddamn. You already secured a Chad, WHY would you risk losing him over a quick fuck

So what he's balding now and can't matches as easily? Then he decides he wants a non-slut wife?

Hug them all in minecraft. They are no better than the "born again christian" virgins.

Low IQ post ngl.

How's this dude conservative by any means?

He still used Tinder to fuck roasties.

Poor guy, had to fuck all those 25 sluts, pure torture.

Btw, easy to become a cuckservative after banging dozens of girls.
So what he's balding now and can't matches as easily? Then he decides he wants a non-slut wife?

Hug them all in minecraft. They are no better than the "born again christian" virgins.
Yes the dude humblebragged and then stopped using tinder because his smv decreased.

Low IQ post ngl.

How's this dude conservative by any means?

He still used Tinder to fuck roasties.
This will be far more common. Chads and Roasties trying to find their way back to Jesus after years of degenerate behavior.

We are all slaves to sex :feels:

Btw right-wing is the high test way to be.

OH JUST GIVE UP YOUR SOCIAL NATURE AND START MAKING SOME MONEY FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WORK 80 HOURS A WEEK, BUY STOCKS, BUILD A HOUSE, RETIRE AT 70, DIE ALONE AND USE YOUR AWESOME FORTUNE TO BUILD A GIANT GOLDEN STATUE OF YOURSELF. WHY IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD YOU MOTHERFUCKING SEX CRAZED FIEND OF A MAN

All liberals need to be impriosned for life

Balding can turn a Chad into a MSTOW jfl

Chad doesn’t know any of this online loser lingo and its pills, internet is just subhumans and trannies

They degenerate even while in the church, even after being 'born again'. I know a Catholic chadlite who has hooked up with at least three girls he met in church.

Thats because its a fad

They degenerate even while in the church, even after being 'born again'. I know a Catholic chadlite who has hooked up with at least three girls he met in church.
They should be driven from the churches. Christianity needs a reformation.

Hello IT, do you seriously think this 6'4 handsome guy is an "incel" just because he called foids out on being degenerate whores? His life is 100000000000x better than all of yours combined despite the fact he's mysoginistic, go ahead and cry about it you fucking bitches, BS isn't gonna touch this with a 10 ft pole because he's on suicide watch :feelshaha::feelskek::lul: