Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill More and more men are about to be blackpilled. Check out @downbadpatrol on Twitter

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
It's basically guys getting rejected brutally. It's gonna be a cozy day, I'm going to browse through every single post and comment:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

I would rather not see zoomers getting blackpilled altough im a zoomer myself 22y.o. 10 more years and blackpill will be mainstream lol

I would rather not see zoomers getting blackpilled altough im a zoomer myself 22y.o. 10 more years and blackpill will be mainstream lol
Normies will still hate us and use incel as an insult. We as incels should always have a stronghold because we’re the ones who put this shit together not those retards

Normies will still hate us and use incel as an insult. We as incels should always have a stronghold because we’re the ones who put this shit together not those retards
Tbh. Incel and proud.