Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill More brutal blackpills from Asian foid

Mewcel

Mewcel

Hail Satanlossus
★★★
Original video that went viral:

Dickpill:

Curry pill:

Making low-key fun of her little brother:

Poor kid gonna end up in this forum once he grows up.

Wtf, she just continues

Female privilege

I’m on suicide watch tbh
Noodlewhores are the most disgusting things to walk this earth.

Not. Even. One. Second

I just woke up and first thing I see is a dickpill. And funny enough I always thought about going to japan to find a wife. I really feel like I’m living in simulation tbh. I think I will call suicide hotline because it’s been getting strange lately. Everything is so weird.

STOP IT, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOJAKREDGUN

That's how her business model works asking her blackpill spewing mother questions.

Then eventually downplaying it if it's affecting a large percentage of her viewers like theel dickpill

hope the future cho kid rapes her and throws her body in a ditch and keeps her skull for free face fucks
we need ricecels to start honor killing asap, noodles are out of hand

in minecraft

I'm not even asian but I'm mad as fuck after seeing this

Dickpill:

Curry pill:

The mom is spitting black pills like a gatling gun.

noodlewhores are disgusting and useless

Dumb how foids can sit here and say all asian men are ugly BUT not my son. I feel sorry for her son because he has to grow up with such a self hating person she would die to be white no self pride only willing to bow to white men

That whore deserves to get raped

Dickpill:

Curry pill:

To those foids
When you see someone with an anime profile picture you 58614470

I hope that little brother CHOoses the right path in the future

"He is a handsome asian boy"

Just wait the karma do the work, your bitch.

0a28f639 5b1c 4d60 9119 d3990f80e99f

What the actual fuck did I just watch. This is prime blackpill material that should be all over youtube soon. Very brutal stuff. Nice find OP

What the actual fuck did I just watch. This is prime blackpill material that should be all over youtube soon. Very brutal stuff. Nice find OP
The mom is a treasure trove of black pills.

Ultimate suifuel and ragefuel. She confirmed us ricecels are the truest of truecels.

I want to be rice

Hope they crash on camera while driving

Noodlewhores are by far the most despicable, disloyal, fake human beings (if you could even call them that), and I am a ricecel myself. In the future, anthropologists will look at the disappearance of the distinct race of Asiatic peoples and note that most of the females elected to breed with non-Asians, until there was no distinct Asian phenotype remaining. The future of humanity retains a trace of Asiatic genes, like how some people have Neanderthal ancestry.

stop posting this ricecunt please

Noodlewhores are worse than all other holes.

I saw the whole video. There was also the part where the daughter got asked how her mom and dad met and the mom said she rejected him and he threatened to kill himself so she gave in and he somehow stuck around lmao :feelskek: :feelskek:

WHITE COCKRU ONYRYYYYYYY

Imagine being a woman.

Literally get thousands of cucks watching you on twitch just for opening your mouth.

I fucking hate the way women speak. these 2 whores do it also, sound crokey and screechy, and their laughs are childish, pathetic and autistic.

Their life is so fucking easy, they need a reality check.

What do the West and the East have in common?

Both of their females have them emasculated. The Western men seem to enjoy it, while the Eastern men secretly loathe them.

Imagine being a woman.

Literally get thousands of cucks watching you on twitch just for opening your mouth.

I fucking hate the way women speak. these 2 whores do it also, sound crokey and screechy, and their laughs are childish, pathetic and autistic.

Their life is so fucking easy, they need a reality check.

What are your thoughts on the currypill she dropped in the 3rd video

@chudur-budur

fcking cunt , good hair , moderate face , enough to have a goddesscomplex

its over for most Man

Soon a Rapespree will happen and i sure cant wait for that day

I feel bad for all ricecels and her son. Imagine being so emasculated by your own mother. This shit fucks you up for life and should be punishable by state as mental torture,.

ANNNND there is a dickpill. basically above average in girth and length and be able to perform well enough to please the slut. always more and more the man must have and do

Ching chong gook whore just says Indian men below asian men in third video. Someone should go poopoopeepee on this old hag.

looked further into her stuff , guy (cuck) complimnted her smile wtf , she ofc swimming showing tits and shit , and man start cucking for her

ridiculous

gynocentrism won

What are your thoughts on the currypill she dropped in the 3rd video

@chudur-budur

Brutal currypill ngl. This nasty ugly cunt eyed gook whore thinks shes too good for us curries.

Brutal currypill ngl. This nasty ugly cunt eyed gook whore thinks shes too good for us curries.

Yeah, she's ugly asf which makes it worse, even though her daughter is telling her to stop she continues to talk shit, what a nasty bitch. I need to start tagging you too to get your thoughts on curry related matters, as an upstanding citizen of the curry incel community.

Yeah, she's ugly asf which makes it worse, even though her daughter is telling her to stop she continues to talk shit, what a nasty bitch. I need to start tagging you too to get your thoughts on curry related matters, as an upstanding citizen of the curry incel community.

Tbh i like SEA noodles. The ones i find in massage parlors where i live (Thai, Bali, etc) are much better looking than this whore and are also much nicer.

Western noodlewhores are cancer.

Tbh i like SEA noodles. The ones i find in massage parlors where i live (Thai, Bali, etc) are much better looking than this whore and are also much nicer.

Western noodlewhores are cancer.

Western culture is fucked