Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill More hate speech against manlets on social media

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
31EDEC3D BCE4 40F4 9BA6 A9DC3600953A

Not only is hate speech against manlets allowed on social media, its encouraged. Look at all those likes and retweets she got in such a short amount of time. Oh but I thought that onle a minority of women hate short men :soy::soy::soy:
You would get banned if you said this about any other group.
"Women over 100 pounds are useless"
"Black people are useless"
"Men that cant walk are useless"

View attachment 229740

Not only is hate speech against manlets allowed on social media, its encouraged. Look at all those likes and retweets she got in such a short amount of time. Oh but I thought that onle a minority of women hate short men :soy::soy::soy:
You would get banned if you said this about any other group.
"Women over 100 pounds are useless"
"Black people are useless"
"Men that cant walk are useless"
29,9k likes
A09
A09
A09
A09
4a0
4a0
4a0
4a0

That bitch should get slapped

But when we say anything about women's weight, suddenly we're the most evil people in existence.

I fucking hate cucks for allowing this bullshit. Height mocking is why I will ALWAYS hate women

Based replies though.

“Teehee I like short guys but it just happens my boyfriend is 7 foot tall”

Last edited:
Imagine the reaction if a man posted this about fat women, a trait that is brought on by a lack of self discipline rather than unchosen genetic makeup.

Almost 30k likes

But when we say anything about women's weight, suddenly we're the most evil people in existence.

I fucking hate cucks for allowing this bullshit. Height mocking is why I will ALWAYS hate women

Manlets will one day RULE THE EARTH:lul:

Any hole that uses a dollar sign for a letter is objectively trash and its opinion should be no different than hearing a pig squeal or donkey bray.

She says this during the corona crisis when people should be working together. If she needed my help I’d deny her it. Or id just cough in her face. Also she should be quiet because she’s a woman and is lucky to even have the freedom to say what she thinks and her looksmatch is buried in an unmarked grave somewhere after roping.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back