Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More hypocrisy from /r/Tallgirls

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-

Short guy rejects tall girl for height - OMG HE IS SO INSECURE! HE IS AN ASSHOLE! HE NEEDS TO ACCEPT PEOPLE FOR THEIR HEIGHT!!!!

Almost every tall girl rejects a short guy - "IT'S JUST A PREFERENCE! I LIKE WHAT I LIKE!"

Brocels, this place is a goldmine for blackpills.

Are there any copes that work especially well for manlets?

LDAR is all that is left for men < 5'7''
I am above 5'7 but not a full inch above
It's still brutal, especially in Chadstralia. You have to be at least 5'10 for it to not be suicide-inducing

It's still brutal, especially in Chadstralia. You have to be at least 5'10 for it to not be suicide-inducing

I'm around 5'5'' bro. It never even began for me.

you should check out their discord bro

I'm 6'0 tall and it's still suicide inducing. My mom usually says i'm tall but every time I go outside with her she says i'm short. :feelsree:

I'm 6'0 tall and it's still suicide inducing. My mom usually says i'm tall but every time I go outside with her she says i'm short. :feelsree:

Your mom says 6'0 is short? Is she an ogre?

You know how it goes. This is a destroyed world we live in.

its over lol face and race bros

stupid hole and beta faggot worrying about 1 inch. id lik to choke her down to my cock

Lifefuel tbh (the guy rejecting her). The height double standards r/TallGirls have is still stupid and proves the blackpill.

She should be required by law to not have sex.
Her standards are sky high

Lifefuel tbh (the guy rejecting her). The height double standards r/TallGirls have is still stupid and proves the blackpill.

It's actually suifuel. Chad has so many fucking options, he can reject her without batting an eye because he'll still find a way to get laid that night.

Chad is at a high-end buffet and struggling to choose between chateaubriand steak and lobster thermidor. We're the starving hobos across the street who can smell all the food but can't touch any of it.

She should be required by law to not have sex.
Her standards are sky high

tbh it seems like it's chad's standards in this scenario, not hers

Tall foids are garbage tbh

he probably thought he has no chance with her because he's shorter than her. she just misinterpreted his reaction. guys dont reject girls for their height

I believe that story is gake. I can't imagine any man rejecting a female because of her height alone.

Chads would definitely reject women because of height. I know a picky chadlite who hasn't had sex for quite some time and he still rejects women if they're above 5'9''. He only wants 7/10 and above.

A lot of chads and chadlites are very picky.

LMAO in the exact same post where she complains about a guy rejecting her (I doubt he actually rejected her and just felt like he didn't have a chance btw) for her height she says she refuses to date short men since "it feels so wrong to date someone shorter than me"!! Holy shit how can you type that out and not realize that you are being a hypocrite. She couldn't even wait to make another post to say that. I swear these cunts have no self awareness.

Ive seen plenty of girls/women her height they all have bfs. She isn't even that tall. Shes just ugly/fat and wants only chad

The fact is women of every shape and size are accepted by society but only a few male body types are tolerated body positivity was never ment for males.

Go post on r/tallgirls
The fact is women of every shape and size are accepted by society but only a few male body types are tolerated body positivity was never ment for males.

Women's sexual power is as obvious and unchangable as men's physical power. Any woman can get sex, dates and relationships, just like any man can beat up any woman. But this abundantly obvious fact is denied over and over and over by women, soys and society.
View attachment 151262
you should check out their discord bro

That should be stickied somewhere. Look at the state of the cunt as well.

Also,

“literally killing me”

Fucking retard foids don’t even understand the English language.

Short guy rejects tall girl for height - OMG HE IS SO INSECURE! HE IS AN ASSHOLE! HE NEEDS TO ACCEPT PEOPLE FOR THEIR HEIGHT!!!!

Almost every tall girl rejects a short guy - "IT'S JUST A PREFERENCE! I LIKE WHAT I LIKE!"

Brocels, this place is a goldmine for blackpills.

Good to know it's spreading.
The fact is women of every shape and size are accepted by society but only a few male body types are tolerated body positivity was never meant for males.

Too true.

I would gladly date a 6 foot + woman if she has a dainty modelesque frame with long legs. I actually prefer tall girls as long as they don't have thick masculine frames. But I'd even take a 6 foot + woman with a masculine linebacker frame because she would give me tall atheletic sons!

A girl being taller than me (5'8") is actually hot af since Im a subcel. But once I write ANY of these girls they will screech about feminism and how I objectify and fetishize them.

Fucking joke

Jfl@ tall girls complaining. I bet they wouldn't date me a 5'4 manlet

Jfl@ tall girls complaining. I bet they wouldn't date me a 5'4 manlet

They already made that clear several times. They feel like they're entitled to tall guys because they're also tall.

They already made that clear several times. They feel like they're entitled to tall guys because they're also tall.
Kek it never began then. Short and tall girls want tall guys. Short girls say "I'm already short. I need tall guys." And tall girls say "I'm tall. I need taller guys."

Kek it never began then. Short and tall girls want tall guys. Short girls say "I'm already short. I need tall guys." And tall girls say "I'm tall. I need taller guys."

Yeah, they should settle this between them.

Short boys might as well just drop out of school and be feral. Society will treat you as a feral rat anyway.

Most probably fake, but imagine the satisfaction of a manlet rejecting a tall foid, revenge is a dish that is served cold.

LMAO in the exact same post where she complains about a guy rejecting her (I doubt he actually rejected her and just felt like he didn't have a chance btw) for her height she says she refuses to date short men since "it feels so wrong to date someone shorter than me"!! Holy shit how can you type that out and not realize that you are being a hypocrite. She couldn't even wait to make another post to say that. I swear these cunts have no self awareness.
For a foid the default mode is that everyone is showering you with validation and wanting to fuck you. She wasn't interested in him to begin with but she's mad that rejecting a guy for his shortness, which is normal for 100% of foids, doesn't work for her.
She had this fantasy in her head that the guy is interested in her and maybe she even tried to lead him on, just for boosting her ego and be in a position of power. When he showed no interest her brain goes into meltdown. "How can it be that I was nice to a guy and he wasn't chasing after me?" That's female dating "strategy". Not being a distant cunt will make any man like you. But not for her. So now she's throwing a tantrum because she has to play tutorial mode with 140 fps instead of 144.

Tall people need less rope

I believe that story is gake. I can't imagine any man rejecting a female because of her height alone.
No, this guy is upset about his height and can't get pleasure from being boyfriend of tall girl, and his psychology tells him to blame the girl like it's her fault that he is short that's why he turned up to be sad and silent.

she only says im short when she sees me get heightmogged by 6'7 giga chads. Which is pretty common
waaaah waaaah meanwhile this forum has actual short reject tier men who are 5'2.

I understand it a little more now. But that is some messed up psychology going through his head. If I had a date and the female turned out to be taller/stronger than me, hell, I would ask her to carry me in her arms, I would hug her and stuff my face in her breasts and... just enjoy it.
I know right! But people around may be laugh at them, and he sees that girl feels uncomfortable about that and because we can't blame ourselves he get angry on her.
I guess the manlet complex made him miss the opportunity to enjoy the date. If a foid ever gave any such chance, I would not lose my time thinking about my height/her height.
Actually this, I'm manlet and tall girl is great and if he lost her - he is an idiot. As for me it's better when your complexes become into fetishes than into depression.

she can still easily get 80% of men so I don't know what she is complaining about, stupid bitch.

Why did you link to an easily deleted reddit instead of just posting the discord link!

The discord link is down as well, another incel group brigaded them earlier this week.

Actually this, I'm manlet and tall girl is great and if he lost her - he is an idiot. As for me it's better when your complexes become into fetishes than into depression.

I just want to say that 5'11 is hardly a "manlet", she's just one fucking inch taller than he is, any observer would probably think they were of equal height.

The way the foid writes about this you think he's a 5'3 dwarf and she's a 6'3 volleyball player.

>I'm a full inch (give or take 0.5) taller than him
So your probably not a full inch taller then is what you mean.