Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion More immigrants to Europe might be good to end inceldom in Europe

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
You might be scratching your head at this title but think about it for a moment.
If more immigrants come to Europe in the future there will be 3 possible outcomes.
Outcome #1 is that Muslims eventually become the majority and that hardline Islamic parties can win elections and take power in the country.
If these parties take power they can implement shariah law and that will greatly decrease the numbers of incels.
Now the reason I say more immigrants for this is because most 2nd / 3rd generation Muslims are very Westernized, only 1st generation immigrants can achieve this.
In this outcome all incels convert to islam and get a trad wife due to arranged marriages.

Outcome #2 can happen before or after outcome #1 and this is when European right wing parties decide that this is the last straw and they go into action.
They can start gaining more votes due to more deathnic rapes, refugees, conflict due to culture, etc. That way when they win the right wing government will go full Turner Diaries on the Muslims and wipe them off the face of Europe thus making Europe European again. Or what can happen is that these right wing groups once again go full on Turner Diaries by become guerilla fighters against the newly elected Islamic government. ( If outcome #1 happens first )
This outcome isn't good for deathnics in Europe but it's good for Eurocels, so there's that.

Outcome #3 is that nothing happens and all of this is just cope. Go ER.

maybe if female immigrants are imported. but most ethnic males will just be incels and exacerbate the problem. and it will not help the truly undateable truecels

Muslim rule would just have Muslim elites with harems and right wing groups in Europe will never have the balls to try something.

1) This is cope because Chad can have 4 wives each, and that's what foids will flock to.
2) Also cope because even the most extreme version of right wing parties will target incels and hunt them down lke the whiteknights they are.
3) :feelsYall:

Tales from the basement. None of this would ever happen.

1) This is cope because Chad can have 4 wives each, and that's what foids will flock to.
2) Also cope because even the most extreme version of right wing parties will target incels and hunt them down lke the whiteknights they are.
They would not white knight because they hate women just as much as incels do, or at least distrust them. The Incel epidemic is one of their major talking points from what I've seen recently.

Muslim rule would just have Muslim elites with harems and right wing groups in Europe will never have the balls to try something.
Ok 13 year old, didn't read.

maybe if female immigrants are imported. but most ethnic males will just be incels and exacerbate the problem. and it will not help the truly undateable truecels
Those ethnicels will be mad, more of them and they will vote for Islamic parties with traditional values.
Of course this will never end inceldom 100% since there will always be 1/10 truecels but in this day and age most incels are lowtier normies. ( From what I've seen so far )
Tales from the basement. None of this would ever happen.
Everything is cope blah blah blah.
Only option.

Those ethnicels will be mad, more of them and they will vote for Islamic parties with traditional values.
Of course this will never end inceldom 100% since there will always be 1/10 truecels but in this day and age most incels are lowtier normies. ( From what I've seen so far )
That may work. But I'm not sure even Sharia can stop the degeneracy and influence of the internet

Ok 13 year old, didn't read.

Everything is cope blah blah blah.

Only option.
Why are you taking refutals to this by being petty? These are extremely unrealistic ideas. Muslim rule would not be good for incels of any race.
That may work. But I'm not sure even Sharia can stop the degeneracy and influence of the internet
It won't. Traditions mean nothing to free for all degeneracy.

They would not white knight because they hate women just as much as incels do, or at least distrust them. The Incel epidemic is one of their major talking points from what I've seen recently.
Cope, most right wingers are huge simps and white knights. They will literally die for the country to protect the wahmen.

No what will happen is the same as India & China, more men than women & if Islam wins they'll just kill the white men off & the women will be in harem with the Chads.

Cope, most right wingers are huge simps and white knights. They will literally die for the country to protect the wahmen.
Not alt right. Obviously internet words are different from real world actions, but far right groups openly think women are the main contributers to societies problems.

Not true at all, most men are satisfied with one women and don't have the patience to put up with four wives. My grandad was a gigachad, 6'2, blonde, blue eyed Iraqi with tons of property and worked as a principal (which paid more in that country/time). Yet he only had one wife. Most men just want to get their dicks wet, and one wife is enough for that. The four wife rule is mostly there for widows, orphaned girls, and divorcees.

No what will happen is the same as India & China, more men than women & if Islam wins they'll just kill the white men off & the women will be in harem with the Chads.
Alot of Spanish men and Balkan men converted to Islam though, others simply become Dhimmis and pay Jizya, they're not killed.

Alot of Spanish men and Balkan men converted to Islam though, others simply become Dhimmis and pay Jizya, they're not killed.
Just another form of being a cuck to another.

Think about it. What ideas come to mind from hopelessness.
I cannot say, I cannot predict what will happen. But for some reason it seems to me that in the end everything will end badly. Maybe I'm wrong.

Not alt right. Obviously internet words are different from real world actions, but far right groups openly think women are the main contributers to societies problems.
Alt right are a mostly a meme. And they just think women shouldn't vote, they are still mega simps and have the "protect the wahmen" mentality.

Oy vey.

All religion is cucked then because you worship other men.
Paying a tax to a group of thugs to keep them from killing or smashing you up.

Paying money to some cunt on onlyfans to feel a connection for a small window amidst a life of loneliness.

Both bollocks.

Not true at all, most men are satisfied with one women and don't have the patience to put up with four wives. My grandad was a gigachad, 6'2, blonde, blue eyed Iraqi with tons of property and worked as a principal (which paid more in that country/time). Yet he only had one wife. Most men just want to get their dicks wet, and one wife is enough for that. The four wife rule is mostly there for widows, orphaned girls, and divorcees.
Cope, women will only want to be with Chad and throw themselves at the Chad to be with him instead of rotting with subhumans.
Chad gets variety of women as well, being happy with getting your dick wet is normie cope.

Cope, women will only want to be with Chad and throw themselves at the Chad to be with him instead of rotting with subhumans.
Chad gets variety of women as well, being happy with getting your dick wet is normie cope.
No it isn't, my local sheikh is a turbomanlet and is married. FFS I know a somali dwarf, literally a dwarf, who is married

No it isn't, my local sheikh is a turbomanlet and is married. FFS I know a somali dwarf, literally a dwarf, who is married
They are fucking other dudes.

Dixielossus up the federal governments ass

I don't see how importing millions of young males can help inceldom.

Everyone should live in their own countries among their own people. This is a win-win situation for everyone.