Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel more lifefuel for my brocels

World Star Hip Hop male vs female edition

That horn in the ear prank didn't deserve to get punched lol, the dude PTSD'd hard there like he's a vietnam war veteran.

1:00 She can't breed

1:52 wasn't a fight, the dude attacked a random grandma standing there

2:45 dumb simp, he gets what he deserves

Last edited:
World Star Hip Hop male vs female edition

That horn in the ear prank didn't deserve to get punched lol, the dude PTSD'd hard there like he's a vietnam war veteran.
my favorite part was the ricecel at 2:58 throwing some glass material at jbw noodlewhore and knocking the fugg out of that cum dumpster

my favorite part was the ricecel at 2:58 throwing some glass material at jbw noodlewhore and knocking the fugg out of that cum dumpster
I thought he threw a cooler at her, and I couldn't even tell if she was noodle or cum.

Planet of the Apes.

Cope

They're all sexhavers

why do blacks act like a situation they were directly involved in is just something they're witnessing when it gets real? weird shit

Last edited:
I have to confess. i've being whatching this videos for 10 years now every couple of months. Everytime I see a foid getting kikked is life fuel for me. They did bullied me and hit me several tiems, and I could not hit back because of soyceity you know??

best bit in the whole video LOL
Based seeing women suffer is a lifefuel

Based seeing women suffer is a lifefuel
yup. It is for me. I have not being able to do anything defend myself never release my anger never. At least whatching in a video is mesmerizing somehow
The thing that trigger me more is the concept of a foid cannot be beaten. If males get beat up on a daily basis foids should too. Equal rights.