[News] More Men Are Joining The Incel Community? GOOD!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
-
Jan 16, 2020
BAF0704D-3458-4B2E-8D17-EE386798B62F.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.technologyreview.com/s/615155/the-manosphere-is-getting-more-toxic-as-angry-men-join-the-incels/amp/

I hate how actual violent incels are giving our community a bad name. Sure, we talk about wanting to go ER and exterminate all foids in Minecraft. But would we actually do that? No. We're not murderers. (Except for maybe the 1% of users on here who would).

Also, our forum is for sure getting watched by incel "researchers" so I hope they get blackpilled while trying to research us.

Last edited:
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

P.D.
-
Apr 5, 2018
read: more men are waking up to the reality that their utter shit garbage lives aren't entirely 100% their own fault

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Temp. Banned
-
Sep 6, 2019
If inceldom was a stock it would be like buying bitcoin in 2010. We are early adopters boyos.

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Jul 12, 2019
Angry men!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: we so angry!!!!

gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
Feb 7, 2020
We speak the truth, in a world where everything is backwards the truth will always be demonised and crucified. Look what happened to Jesus Christ, for Christ’s sake

Saddam

Saddam

Recruit
-
Nov 9, 2019
Ever noticed how much these aricles rely on worst rather than any fucking data? WORDS. Always worst which barely have a dictionary definitely, but absolutely have a femoid defnirion.

So quick to call us "misogynistic", "toxic", incel" but never the actual woad to describe the world we live in. Hopeless. Because of the choices of women.

Last edited:
Vision

Vision

Officer
-
Nov 12, 2017
View attachment 199250

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.technologyreview.com/s/615155/the-manosphere-is-getting-more-toxic-as-angry-men-join-the-incels/amp/

I hate how actual violent incels are giving our community a bad name. Sure, we talk about wanting to go ER and exterminate all foids in Minecraft. But would we actually do that? No. We're murderers. (Except for maybe the 1% of users on here who would).

Also, our forum is for sure getting watched by incel "researchers" so I hope they get blackpilled while trying to research us.
You fucking cuck. Why do you give a fuck about how normies perceive us? It makes no fucking difference. We’ll always have a bad rep no matter what. At least now they’re cautious about Incels. Even back in the days, bluepilled foreveralone users on Reddit were the softest and tamest people on the net but they were still vilified and shamed.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
Aug 26, 2018
If inceldom was a stock it would be like buying bitcoin in 2010. We are early adopters boyos.
30 years from now

Those who dont rope will be interviewed on live TV and we will get to say that in 2010-2020 "we wuz inkells" next to brendio :soy:

Amacko

Amacko

We're not gonna make it
-
Oct 18, 2019
Wtf kind of job is that JFL.
"hey man, so what do u do for a living?"
"not much, just researching what ugly men ostracized from society think and do, sucks to be them lol but this money is cool"

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Captain
-
Jan 21, 2020
Even on reddit sometimes a thread talking about how crappy men have it will hit the front page and I see that with more frequency as the months go by.

Carnivore

Carnivore

5'7" Gymcel
-
Jan 21, 2020
I hate how actual violent incels are giving our community a bad name.
Why would you care about how society perceives incels? Why would you cater to delusional people who have nothing, exactly nothing, to offer you whatsoever anyway? It makes no sense. Stop being a moralfag.

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

My fellow sufferers...
-
Jan 19, 2020
From the article
"Rodger was a self-proclaimed “incel” (short for involuntary celibate)—a group of young men who feel furious at their perceived rejection by women..."
PERCEIVED rejection. JFL :feelskek:
"You are not getting rejected, it's all in your mind, inkell!".

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
What good does this do for me?

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 DOOMcel
-
Dec 1, 2019
From the article
"Rodger was a self-proclaimed “incel” (short for involuntary celibate)—a group of young men who feel furious at their perceived rejection by women..."
PERCEIVED rejection. JFL :feelskek:
"You are not getting rejected, it's all in your mind, inkell!".
Just simulate a life that is actually good in your brain until you believe it’s real theory

U

UselesseatER

holes get holes
-
Feb 13, 2019
I hate how actual violent incels are giving our community a bad name.
I like how they direct the attention to our suffering. Normies and sluts don't give a shit about subhumans, they want us either wageslaving or dead, always out of sight. A hERo every once in a while reminds them that there are people out there who'd rather murder others and themselves than keep on living like cattle. And I'd rather be feared than ignored.
Why would you care about how society perceives incels? Why would you cater to delusional people who have nothing, exactly nothing, to offer you whatsoever anyway? It makes no sense. Stop being a moralfag.
Angry men!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: we so angry!!!!
yes i am :feelsUgh: i have no reason not to be

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
-
Jan 16, 2020
Thanks for pointing that out! :feelsgah:

the black dog

the black dog

lower than whale shit
-
Jan 5, 2019
The toxicity is off the charts!!

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
Oct 11, 2019
Ever noticed how much these aricles rely on worst rather than any fucking data? WORDS. Always worst which barely have a dictionary definitely, but absolutely have a femoid defnirion.

So quick to call us "misogynistic", "toxic", incel" but never the actual woad to describe the world we live in. Hopeless. Because of the choices of women.
Bero, Belize fix your Engalish.

S

Spioenkop1

Recruit
-
Dec 25, 2019
The black pill is on the rise thanks to dating apps and insta. Unfortunately in my country noone knows what an incel is.