Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News More Men Are Joining The Incel Community? GOOD!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
BAF0704D 3458 4B2E 8D17 EE386798B62F

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te...-more-toxic-as-angry-men-join-the-incels/amp/

I hate how actual violent incels are giving our community a bad name. Sure, we talk about wanting to go ER and exterminate all foids in Minecraft. But would we actually do that? No. We're not murderers. (Except for maybe the 1% of users on here who would).

Also, our forum is for sure getting watched by incel "researchers" so I hope they get blackpilled while trying to research us.

Last edited:
If inceldom was a stock it would be like buying bitcoin in 2010. We are early adopters boyos.

Angry men!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: we so angry!!!!

We speak the truth, in a world where everything is backwards the truth will always be demonised and crucified. Look what happened to Jesus Christ, for Christ’s sake

Ever noticed how much these aricles rely on worst rather than any fucking data? WORDS. Always worst which barely have a dictionary definitely, but absolutely have a femoid defnirion.

So quick to call us "misogynistic", "toxic", incel" but never the actual woad to describe the world we live in. Hopeless. Because of the choices of women.

Last edited:
View attachment 199250

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te...-more-toxic-as-angry-men-join-the-incels/amp/

I hate how actual violent incels are giving our community a bad name. Sure, we talk about wanting to go ER and exterminate all foids in Minecraft. But would we actually do that? No. We're murderers. (Except for maybe the 1% of users on here who would).

Also, our forum is for sure getting watched by incel "researchers" so I hope they get blackpilled while trying to research us.

You fucking cuck. Why do you give a fuck about how normies perceive us? It makes no fucking difference. We’ll always have a bad rep no matter what. At least now they’re cautious about Incels. Even back in the days, bluepilled foreveralone users on Reddit were the softest and tamest people on the net but they were still vilified and shamed.

If inceldom was a stock it would be like buying bitcoin in 2010. We are early adopters boyos.
30 years from now

Those who dont rope will be interviewed on live TV and we will get to say that in 2010-2020 "we wuz inkells" next to brendio :soy:

Proud member of I.N.C.E.L.

Wtf kind of job is that JFL.
"hey man, so what do u do for a living?"
"not much, just researching what ugly men ostracized from society think and do, sucks to be them lol but this money is cool"

Even on reddit sometimes a thread talking about how crappy men have it will hit the front page and I see that with more frequency as the months go by.

I hate how actual violent incels are giving our community a bad name.
Why would you care about how society perceives incels? Why would you cater to delusional people who have nothing, exactly nothing, to offer you whatsoever anyway? It makes no sense. Stop being a moralfag.

From the article
"Rodger was a self-proclaimed “incel” (short for involuntary celibate)—a group of young men who feel furious at their perceived rejection by women..."
PERCEIVED rejection. JFL :feelskek:
"You are not getting rejected, it's all in your mind, inkell!".

What good does this do for me?

From the article
"Rodger was a self-proclaimed “incel” (short for involuntary celibate)—a group of young men who feel furious at their perceived rejection by women..."
PERCEIVED rejection. JFL :feelskek:
"You are not getting rejected, it's all in your mind, inkell!".
Just simulate a life that is actually good in your brain until you believe it’s real theory

I hate how actual violent incels are giving our community a bad name.
I like how they direct the attention to our suffering. Normies and sluts don't give a shit about subhumans, they want us either wageslaving or dead, always out of sight. A hERo every once in a while reminds them that there are people out there who'd rather murder others and themselves than keep on living like cattle. And I'd rather be feared than ignored.
Why would you care about how society perceives incels? Why would you cater to delusional people who have nothing, exactly nothing, to offer you whatsoever anyway? It makes no sense. Stop being a moralfag.
Angry men!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: we so angry!!!!
yes i am :feelsUgh: i have no reason not to be

Thanks for pointing that out! :feelsgah:

The toxicity is off the charts!!

Ever noticed how much these aricles rely on worst rather than any fucking data? WORDS. Always worst which barely have a dictionary definitely, but absolutely have a femoid defnirion.

So quick to call us "misogynistic", "toxic", incel" but never the actual woad to describe the world we live in. Hopeless. Because of the choices of women.

Bero, Belize fix your Engalish.

INCEL SMASH, INCEL MAD.

The black pill is on the rise thanks to dating apps and insta. Unfortunately in my country noone knows what an incel is.