[JFL] More new animal ideas (personalized ' drug' edition)

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
86d 32m
I'm sat here near wasted and my mind made some things again. I thought of two new animals. Both of which take their lifestyles and their names, in part from my two favorite things on the planet.

Animal number 1: The Alcohog

Probably a bit obvious. The Alcohog is a pig that drinks a shit ton of alcohol. It, like me has organs that are physically dependent on alcohol to survive. Apart from the fact that the Alcohog developed this trait through evolution, and not just coping itself to the grave by drinking constantly jfl. This Hog has 3 Livers that constantly regenerate at a fast pace so not to succumb to Cirrhosis. Often said to be heard shouting football hooligan chants from afar but this hasn't yet been proven. A friendly animal until it gets too tired and starts getting pissed off easily. Will let you pet him and will let you hug him if you buy him a drink.

Likes: drinking Beer, drinking Gin, drinking Whiskey, drinking Absinthe, drinking Wine, drinking Everclear
Dislikes: Not drinking

1596046184365.png

Animal number two: The Herion

Based off the Heron. But was I fuck going to name it "the heroin" :feelstastyman: so i bastardized the spelling instead. The Herion does what it says on the Tin, or rather the Needle. This bird likes to take Heroin all the time. As a consequence, younger members of its species often tend to fall asleep a lot, not unlike infants of other species but for different reasons i.e. nodding out. The bird thrives on heroin and gets cold sweats as well as poor motor skills when unable to source it from its local plug.

Luckily for the Herion, unlike me, its veins are completely resistant towards rot and tracks. Its Lungs and Nasal passages are also incredibly versatile so that in the event that the Bird has no fucking needles left because he decided to be lazy and not go the fucking Exchange and get some more, he can opt to smoke or snort his Nectar instead. A rather lethargic Bird. Doesn't to a ton. Just wants to be left alone. Will happily steal your stuff if it means it can get more Heroin.

Dislikes: Company, no Heroin, Job applications

1596046815006.png

Last edited:
Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
130d 6h 12m
I like the alcohog. I imagine they are like wild boars and real rowdies.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
86d 32m
I like the alcohog. I imagine they are like wild boars and real rowdies.
A friendlier boar that becomes even more savage after its become too inebriated jfl. Would be interesting to see one. I imagine it would be a safe animal to eat.

Last edited:
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
77d 10h 51m
Man i've heard of this and fuck would I love to have this now. Imagine being able to get fucked up off a load of bread or some pasta. Jfl
tbh Im sure it would get annoying at times.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
86d 32m
tbh Im sure it would get annoying at times.
It probably would at some point for most people tbh. But hell, it would save me having to buy alcohol every day.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

★★★★★
130d 6h 12m
It probably would at some point for most people tbh. But hell, it would save me having to buy alcohol every day.
Are you not rich from your past? Maybe start making your own shit. What about weed? I heard there are good strains for every need lel.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
86d 32m
Are you not rich from your past? Maybe start making your own shit. What about weed? I heard there are good strains for every need lel.
I'm not rich no. But I already grow my own weed. It's one expense less and its easy tbh. I only smoke it out of habit though. I'm not willing to quit because it will just be irritating. I'm much to lazy to concentrate or cook it most of the time too. all thats left to do is LDAR so minimize effort. Focus on maximizing dopamine.

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Luminary
★★★★★
94d 12h 17m
nice concepts
i might make some when gene editing becomes a thing

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
41d 15m
Cool thread ngl :feelsokman:
Do another later

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
86d 32m
nice concepts
i might make some when gene editing becomes a thing
feel free to post some ideas of your own. Interesting concepts with animals and other bullshit. Splicing and stuff. And fuck that, when gene editing becomes a thing we will fix ourselves up. Unless its at a time where all of us who are currently here have killed ourselves. We can use the gene editing to modify our existing template and become good looking. We could use that technology to be considered human by society.

Then again, if they'd probably call to ban the technology as it would give low value ugly men a chance at life. Something society seems to not want.

Cool thread ngl :feelsokman:
Do another later
Might do tbh. See what I think of. If you think of anything post idea jfl.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

★★★★★
130d 6h 12m
This just reminded me how my therapist told me to personify fears n shit. I decided to take the inner pigdog as we say in german for one's weaker self.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
86d 32m
This just reminded me how my therapist told me to personify fears n shit. I decided to take the inner pigdog as we say in german for one's weaker self.
Schweinhund. Jfl, thats some image. Looks like his names dave and will have a sarcastic chat towards you at a pub. Wears his short sleeved England shirt 24/7

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Obergruppenführer of SS Division “Incelistan”
★★★★★
34d 15h 3m
FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
86d 32m
The latter
Itsoversaurus. Suiceratops, moggedactyl. Its over for this particular dinosaur. Left to roam the earth only to die slowly in a massive tar pit while the other dinosaurs laugh and throw stuff at him.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Officer
23d 16h 21m
Send me some H FrailPale wow ur so based man