Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (More pics of my room) How do you keep your rooms clean?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
(Due to popular demand heres more of my room)

Seriously wtf. Every time I clean it just looks like this in a few days.

Are you seriously supposed to clean EVERY day? Nobody sees my room anyway. Why should I fucking care
20190212 012222
20190212 012232
20190212 012247
20190212 012257

Last edited:
I guarantee that, if you leave your house for half an hour and go back inside,
it will smell like shit to you

I guarantee that, if you leave your house for half an hour and go back inside,
it will smell like shit to you
It doesnt smell. I have an air purifier and my mom doesnt notice any smell

Oh nice. My room was in much better condition and still had to clean it thoroughly

Clean your room and slay the dragon bucko

Images 7
Images 6
You can do it OP
Clean room=Clean mind=Less likely to rope

Cozy. Almost makes me wanna start eating junk food/drinks again.

idk about that mane, id clean it tbh

You got a solid room there boyo, nice, mogs my room, ngl.

Just clean your room theory

My fucking god man, if i were you mother i would have already kicked you out of the house. Seriously. A human cannot live like that.

I've had this problem, and found that simply surrounding myself with trashcans helps.

My fucking god man, if i were you mother i would have already kicked you out of the house. Seriously. A human cannot live like that.
She doesnt come into my room (the basement)
I've had this problem, and found that simply surrounding myself with trashcans helps.
I'm too lazy to take the trash out tbh

NEETand””””””tidy”””””””

NEETand””””””tidy”””””””
:feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshaha:
Lol thats what my room looked like when i was off my schizoaffective meds. I also had pee bottles in my room to lol. Hadnt showered in 5 months either. Clean that room up boyo
I've got autism and agoraphobia along with anxiety and depression. So meh

Do you happen to have any bugs? This is a spitting image of /v/attlestations thread material.

Do you happen to have any bugs? This is a spitting image of /v/attlestations thread material.
Nah no bugs. Its basically all cans and bottles.
Sorry to hear that, and sorry if i offended you. Does weed help? Im thinking of trying weed or cbd as the psych drugs are horrible. Mentally ill people shouldn't breed tbh unless theres a pill you take once and it cures you forever. Until scientists can cure this shit, mentally ill people should be restricted from.breeding. Im a mentalcell because of it.
Lol you didnt offend me. Weed helps a lot. And agreed i refuse to ever even consider children. Not that any foid would get with me

Oh alright, i thought i offended you because you said 'so meh'. I didnt wanna put you down especially considering my rooms been worse with pee bottles lol. I agree, i just wanted somone to grow old with but id never breed and pass down schizoaffective unless there was an instant cure.
Nah. I said that because with my conditions the mess never bothers me. Only other people
Oh alright, i thought i offended you because you said 'so meh'. I didnt wanna put you down especially considering my rooms been worse with pee bottles lol. I agree, i just wanted somone to grow old with but id never breed and pass down schizoaffective unless there was an instant cure.
Also i was diagnosed with "possible" schizoaffective

I want that drawer and table. Are they from the 60s or 70s?

Just clean it once and keep a couple trash bags in there to stop the shit from piling up. You won't be sorry.

why be NEAT when you can be NEET :feelsthink:

time 2 clean up bucko. a slovenly lifestyle on average yields 10 less years of life.

(Due to popular demand heres more of my room)

Seriously wtf. Every time I clean it just looks like this in a few days.

Are you seriously supposed to clean EVERY day? Nobody sees my room anyway. Why should I fucking care
View attachment 88378View attachment 88379View attachment 88380View attachment 88381
You don't have to clean every day just to throw away the trash. Like when I get empty cans I put them in a bag, when that bag gets full I go to the recycling machine for free moola. If you start doing that it will probably fix most of your problem

bro dont you think that too much dirt. I'd clean it asap tbh.

that stresses me out tbh

Bro that’s nasty.

I have an autistic obsession with keeping my room neat and tidy.

I’d gut you OP if you were my roommate, ngl. I’d go Eric Decosta on your ass.

Today I decided to change my bed sheet.
Thank you for the motivation!

get a large trash can for your room and throw everything in that

Holy fuck, messmogs me by a lot. I'll make a room tour video soon, it was requested.

Absolutely disgusting