Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill More Proof Girls are Whores as Young as 13 Now

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
I overheard this bus driver talking to someone. He says he heard from another bus driver that three 13 year old girls had gotten pregnant at the school. He asked the driver if it was sexual abuse. The other driver said no, they were just promiscuous.

2 of the 3 had abortions

Pray for the West to fall

imagine going raw into a barely teen pussy tbgnglgn :feelsbaton::ha..feels:

i remember foids acting like sluts when i was in middle and highschool. my experience doesn't align with redditor or normie ideas of innocence
i never got to experience this, fuck no fuck no

33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png

The laws of this backward society will not stop me from feeling this pleasure atleast once in my lifetime

big deal, even 10 years ago they were fucking so early that they would have several dicks by the time you could meet them in college, arguably the time that most normies hope to meet the woman they'll marry for life and have """eternal love""""

there's no brakes on this train but the battle has been lost a long time ago

But they are just innocent angels.Theyre just children

Girls acted like whores as soon as they were11 as far i remember

They are turning into whores even before puberty.

Remember, we’re living in an age where one of the biggest pop star and record breaking teen artist is a foul-mouthed 15yr old foid rapper full of ghetto tats all over her body. The one that first got attention when she was on the Dr. Phil show. They sexualize the fuck out of her but yet you’re not supposed to look or you’re a creep lol.

Not surprising, lot of 12yr olds look up to her

I overheard this bus driver talking to someone. He says he heard from another bus driver that three 13 year old girls had gotten pregnant at the school. He asked the driver if it was sexual abuse. The other driver said no, they were just promiscuous.

2 of the 3 had abortions

Pray for the West to fall
They where most likely nigresses, no white girl does that shit, is very rare

b-but they're only innocent clueless children, it's so wrong to sexualise them :soy::soy::soy:

just go outside and you can see plenty of early teenage girls dressing like sluts
this is nothing new, all non incel people I know on the internet (never talked about things like that with irl normies) lost their virginity when they were like 12-15, some even younger

yup and it begins for them even sooner then that at 11

Atleast could be whores with me

That means someone fucked those 13 years old whores. Meanwhile we were rotting in loneliness and playing vidya

They get younger and younger

pretty soon 3 year old foids will be pregnant

Every day when I walk to work all I see is tween whores
I see them get on the bus with booty shorts and clothes so tight you can see every curve of their prime body

Really sucks that my walk puts me right where they get picked up/dropped off. Sometimes I stay at work an extra 20-30 minutes so just I know for sure the bus is already gone by the time I walk home so I don't have to see the horrible horrible site of prime girls enjoying their life being flirty and sexual. Knowing I can never have that.

You can't make this stuff up

A customer who knew me from high school came by my work yesterday. He told me they were trying to separate the freshmen from the rest of the school because there was an epidemic of freshmen girls getting pregnant by seniors and other upper classmen.