Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over More proof that cats and dogs are above ethnics

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Found this article about a sand executioner who claims to have hung over 800 people, naturally the soys in the comments are outraged

But they don't care about the people he killed, they are more offended by the way he bragged about strangling cats and dogs when he was little. More people sympathize with animals than they do with ethnic, but I guess we ethnics are animals.

I sympathise more with animals than I do with any human, regardless of race.

@tehgymcel420

Is egypt based?

No ones cares about men's lives tbh

dream job ngl

But they don't care about the people he killed, they are more offended by the way he bragged about strangling cats and dogs when he was little.
Good. Fuck cats. And dogs too. I can’t stand those stupid little fuckers. My grandmother is a huge catlady who has over 2,000 cats in her yard and they are so fucking annoying and will never go away no matter how many times I yell at them and throw shit at them. I usually miss 99% of the time, but one time I got lucky and broke a cat’s arm with a basketball and she got all bitchy about it. And that cat STILL goes over here. Fuck cats. Dogs on the other hand are loud ass barking cunts that are just as stupid as cats. Although cats are an invasive species because they breed like sand niggers and are wiping out many bird species across the globe. Them and rabbits both. Although I hate some birds too. Especially pigeons. I’m glad that we wiped out the passenger pigeon because pigeons are also pesky little fuckers. The only animals I don’t completely hate and genuinely think are cute are Opossums.

Dogs and cats always had better maxilla than ethnics.

It's not just ethnics. A lot of westerners put cats and dogs above all people. You will find them on this website. It's a mental illness of this civilization.
haha look at this internet cat isn't he so cute? look at this floof dog haha DOGE do you get the internet joke? HELLO DOGE? :soy:
normies ruin everything