Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More proof that cucktears are incels in denial

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-

My god how much of a self hating cuck you need to be, "I don't blame women, they are the queens of the universe and I'm a pathetic ugly autistic male, they should kill me, because I'm not worth to breathe the same of air as them", this is what incelttears is, pathetic self hating cucks, who think that foids are the supreme been, at least we know that they are perverse, manipulating whores who only want to get the better genes "OH BUT JEFF THIS IS JUST NATURE", FUCK NATURE, burn this whole universe if this is what evolution is.

"I'm not good enough to talk with elevated people who take it up the ass from strangers and gargle their cum."

Kek, what a pathetic little cuck.

"Im not good enough to talk to one"

Le queenzzzzzzzzzzzz muh wumnzzzzzzzzzzzz hurr durrr FEMALZZZ ARE QUEENS

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

overview for LoneHiker14

Bow down to the queenzzz I hope they will give me a sniff of pussy since i worship them 24/7

One sniff of pussy sweat a day keeps the soy dogs away !

It's hilarious when the same people who also proclaim to be virgins are the same ones who think that their condescending "personality and shower" advice is completely relevant when they themselves never had sex, JFL.

"I'm not good enough to talk with elevated people who take it up the ass from strangers and gargle their cum."

Kek, what a pathetic little cuck.
I genuinely believe that there are two sides of inceldom, one are us, men with a high and medium concentration of testosterone the other are the cucks in cucktears with a very low percentage of testosterone, making them complete submissive to foids

Inceltears is the largest incel community on reddit

Inceltears = self-hating incels

the empowered women he admires from afar are giggling bimbos for tyrone

They should be abolished.

I genuinely believe that there are two sides of inceldom, one are us, men with a high and medium concentration of testosterone the other are the cucks in cucktears with a very low percentage of testosterone, making them complete submissive to foids
But then how do you explain @Blacktarpill?

I almost feel bad at this point, the level of self hatred is pathetic. Too bad ITcels are usually giant cunts since it makes me actively dislike them.

It's hilarious when the same people who also proclaim to be virgins are the same ones who think that their condescending "personality and shower" advice is completely relevant when they themselves never had sex, JFL.
JFL I have seen this in real life, I have also seen some people joke that incels want a hot girlfriend, JFL how can one be incel and want a HOT girlfriend, wouldnt that make one volcel?

Literally cum-gargling fucking mouthbreathers
I try not to sperg out about IT cucks being here and screenshotting everything they see but they piss me off too much man

its not worth talking with those clits

you can either conform or fight back. The choice is yours

"I don't blame women I just don't think that I'm good enough to talk with one"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I am curious as to why he'd think his female version is so more deserving of love than he is.

poor guy tbh his bluepill self hatred needs to stop or else he will be in a very bad place in the future

IT community has many incels in denial that are part of it.

Ofc, I just found that funny. ITcel, made me think of Cousin Itt and beardmax your face game which all males of CuckTears should do.

Ofc, I just found that funny. ITcel, made me think of Cousin Itt and beardmax your face game which all males of CuckTears should do.
The ITcels should just join this forum and stop posting in CuckTears and admit to the blackpill.

what the hell happened in his life to make him have that cucked mindset, he should be filled with rage instead of thinking all foids are superior to him and making up excuses for them wtf..

The ITcels should just join this forum and stop posting in CuckTears and admit to the blackpill.

Yeah but then they’d be admitting to being the lowest of the low as even on an incel forum, they’d be mogged by most. Too much programming to overcome imo and their egos are too big to face facts.

Yeah but then they’d be admitting to being the lowest of the low as even on an incel forum, they’d be mogged by most. Too much programming to overcome imo and their egos are too big to face facts.
They want to hear comforting lies rather than painful truths.

what the hell happened in his life to make him have that cucked mindset, he should be filled with rage instead of thinking all foids are superior to him and making up excuses for them wtf..
Low-T man, that's my guess, it's really hard for me to believe someone would hate himself that bad, but this is what cucktears want "don't blame women for wanting only the best of the best genes, while a good amount of them want you gone from any place with social interaction, blame yourself for being born autistic", this fool will hate himself to the grave

I remember last year, one of our bro's on this forum found posts by a cucktears member in another sub ... she was crying about her boyfriend abusing her JFL !!!

The slut literally spent her life stalking incel strangers on the internet, while her man was beating her IRL ... JFL x10,000 :feelshaha:

They want to hear comforting lies rather than painful truths.

Yes and they will probably either never realize the truth or when their already dangerously low T hits the double digits and don’t care anymore.

Yes and they will probably either never realize the truth or when their already dangerously low T hits the double digits and don’t care anymore.
It’s over for many.
I remember last year, one of our bro's on this forum found posts by a cucktears member in another sub ... she was crying about her boyfriend abusing her JFL !!!

The slut literally spent her life stalking incel strangers on the internet, while her man was beating her IRL ... JFL x10,000 :feelshaha:
Typical girl that dates the assholes.

Depends on person.

If they’re on CT, their fate is pretty much from stardust they came and to stardust they shall return with nothing eventful in between.

KEK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this word is fucked up but sometimes, just sometimes, the irony it creates make it worthwhile. Stalking and humiliating incels that just wanted to feel loved by a woman, while chad kick and fuck her until she cry in the internet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, but tbh judging what foids are now she was probably horny while typing and thinking the times he abused her

I really dislike the term "cucktears." Very low iq.

I really dislike the term "cucktears." Very low iq.
I kind like it because that place looks like a bunch of cucks crying tears of rage because of the blackpill

Well, he is cucky but he gets the point. It's better be angry that you are ugly and try to solve this problem than being angry at sexual revolution and try to turn civilization to denegerative things.
CuckTears sound funnier and better but that is just my opinion.
Agree