[Soy] More than 3 times the users active is the amount of people watching us.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Biological Failure
-
Discuss. I find this pretty fucking nuts tbh.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
-
They are cucks who have nothing better to do than stalk a bunch of lonely subhuman virgins. By making us a focal point of their attention, they prove that they are even bigger losers than us.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Hope they masturbating to our words

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Biological Failure
-
They are cucks who have nothing better to do than stalk a bunch of lonely subhuman virgins. By making us a focal point of their attention, they prove that they are even bigger losers than us.
Pretty much ngl

Weeb25

Weeb25

Clowns roll out
-
incels in denial and failed normies are getting blackpilled to eventually join our ranks

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
It's an obsession.

AdolfausKurdistan

AdolfausKurdistan

Banned
-
I also lurked a few months before i joined tbh

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
Probaly members of IT cherry picking posts to then screenshot and post on IT for upvotes and future members who agree with our views on society.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Biological Failure
-
incels in denial and failed normies are getting blackpilled to eventually join our ranks
Idk about that, but it's thanks to IT that I found incels.me when r/incels went down

Saung-Hui Cho

Saung-Hui Cho

Officer
-
Orbiters taking a break from worshipping foids that wouldn’t even piss on them if they were on fire.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Antagonist
-
No there are actually very few. I'd go into detail but cba, but there are only maybe 10-15 IT users browsing the forum right now.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Biological Failure
-
Probaly members of IT cherry picking posts to then screenshot and post on IT for upvotes and future members who agree with our views on society.
As I said, I think the number of lurkers is minimal. It's mostly the first thing you said.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
Some of those are search engines indexing the site.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Antagonist
-
Pretty much when you exclude the roughly 1/3 of guests which are bots, and the fact that a new guest is made every time someone loads the page, as well as that the forum counts anyone who has pressed anything in the last hour as online, and not all of them are IT. Idk I made an explanation a few days ago and a while ago so u might have to find that.
Some of those are search engines indexing the site.
Yeah about a third

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Biological Failure
-
Pretty much when you exclude the roughly 1/3 of guests which are bots, and the fact that a new guest is made every time someone loads the page, as well as that the forum counts anyone who has pressed anything in the last hour as online, and not all of them are IT. Idk I made an explanation a few days ago and a while ago so u might have to find that.

Yeah about a third
Master: Working on it
Maybe so.
There isn't a big enough influx of new members for that to be the case, and besides, there aren't that many barriers or reasons not to make an account

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Probably incels who found out there is a community for them but aren't Blackpilled enough to join us

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Overlord
-
I notice that we have more guests today, did some cucktuber made a video about us again?

Sperglord

Sperglord

On my last braincel
-
Makes me a little nervous not gonna lie :feelswow:

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
We are like zoo animals

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
Did someone go ER? Why so much traffic

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
lmao almost 700 guests today, JFL get a fucking life cucks and normalfags, probably was because of (((articles))) written about us because 1yr AM anniversary

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

GameMaxxGymCel
-
think about it, if incels and mgtows unite, that is anywhere from 30% to 50% of males age 15-45, chad/chadlites/high tier normies around 20%, IT gaymaxx/trannymaxx, less than 10%, and the rest are coping normies… who are the majority of men? we should be on the offensive, not defensive . LOL

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Biological Failure
-
lmao almost 700 guests today, JFL get a fucking life cucks and normalfags, probably was because of (((articles))) written about us because 1yr AM anniversary
You're probably right.
51 guests:fire::feelstrash::fire:
think about it, if incels and mgtows unite, that is anywhere from 30% to 50% of males age 15-45, chad/chadlites/high tier normies around 20%, IT gaymaxx/trannymaxx, less than 10%, and the rest are coping normies… who are the majority of men? we should be on the offensive, not defensive . LOL
I've always thought we should align with MGTOWs like TFM.

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
Most people are too lazy to join forums and post. I lurk several sport forums for example but don't bother registering and posting.

Or they might be just uncomfortable posting on a forum that is probably watched by authorities.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Biological Failure
-
Most people are too lazy to join forums and post. I lurk several sport forums for example but don't bother registering and posting.

Or they might be just uncomfortable posting on a forum that is probably watched by authorities.
I still think that's the minority of the case.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
They are incels in denial like IT

Master

Master

Mod
-

Yeah about a third
Crawlers and bots don't count towards the total amount of guests in Xenforo 2. Also, guests don't duplicate. If a guest is using the same IPs, it only counts for one person. The guest count at the bottom of the main page is pretty accurate.

However, the "people viewing this thread" isn't really that accurate unfortunately.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Antagonist
-
Crawlers and bots don't count towards the total amount of guests in Xenforo 2. Also, guests don't duplicate. If a guest is using the same IPs, it only counts for one person. The guest count at the bottom of the main page is pretty accurate.

However, the "people viewing this thread" isn't really that accurate unfortunately.
Oh nice. I was quoting experience from forums on xenforo before 2.0.

Captain Funny

Captain Funny

Tony's fucken DEAD
-
I'm glad they're here.

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Captain
-
We have an audience

Saung-Hui Cho

Saung-Hui Cho

Officer
-
They chill in here before they TRANNYMAX.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

My soul died a decade ago
-
to any lurking incels viewing this thread, why not join? you'll be welcomed here by your brothers in virginity, we know your pain

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Is my waifu watching too? WAIFU, HALUOO, I AM HERE, SAVE ME FROM HUMAN WORLD!!!!

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-
" we are a anti - incel but pro - romantically unsuccessful watchdog group bro"