Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More women will abandon bars, clubs, social circles and stick only with instagram and other apps.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Men will face a giant wall between them and any female. If you don't have the genes, you're not even going to be able to interact with women.

"But tinder is not real life"

To steal from another poster, "Netflix is not real life. Blockbuster video is doing fine"

Bottom line:
Genes are the only thing that let you get through that wall to interact with a foid, almost any foid. You're not getting around that.

Literally every person in a relationship I know got it through tinder

women will still find it useful to have orbiters in real life to do things for them and give them attention

Pretty much, no matter how much money, status and gymcelling you do, if you're ugly foids won't want you END OF STORY!

But tinder is not real life. Amazon.com is not real life. Smart phones are not real life.

Fuck this is too brutal. This isn't even the blackpill anymore. Its the WW2 hiroshima + Nagasaki nuclear bomb pill. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fuck this is too brutal. This isn't even the blackpill anymore. Its the WW2 hiroshima + Nagasaki nuclear bomb pill. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Saint Hamudi got banned from youtube for dropping the first Hiroshima Nagasaki black pills. It's over

They will keep partying

tinder isn't real life man. no one uses smart phones, that's just for nerds

Why would women do those things now when they can pick and choose the best chads in the comfort of their own homes, with a flick of a finger?

You speak truth

I've said this before. Fraternization between the sexes is going extinct. Women will optimize their behavioral and sexual patterns so they never have to come into contact with a non-chadlite man.

Every bar that exists in the future will be a gay bar. Some women will go to them still because there's a 1% chance gigachad is there and also to get attention and hang out with their girlfriends, but no decent looking non-chad man using PUA tactics will be able to even get a kiss.

true,you dont even get your foot in the door if you arent genetically attractive + also socially successful.

i suspect it wont be many years before harems become a thing for the top tier men

Makes sense.

Dating apps are safer than being around large groups of men.

Brutal for the next generation of incels/wizards.

true,you dont even get your foot in the door if you arent genetically attractive + also socially successful.

i suspect it wont be many years before harems become a thing for the top tier men

They already are

everytime i think about tinder reminds me of looking everyday and seeing i still had 0 matches, gave up after a couple of months

Why would a 3/10 woman go out on a club and get hit on by her 3/10 looksmatch when she could just go tinder and choose among thousands of suitors, many which are desperate 5 and 6s whom were abandoned by their looksmatches.

Women will optimize their behavioral and sexual patterns so they never have to come into contact with a non-chadlite man.
Sexual harassment & street harassment laws cover such feminist aspirations, but what dafuq the femijoos gonna do when Iran, China & Saint Putin send a nuclear missile on their pro-nude feminist rallies and bombs their condo towers?

tinder isn't real life man. no one uses smart phones, that's just for nerds
Honestly man, this is kinda enraging. Everyone, or at least, most people, even the old ones who are age 40+ are so absorbed in their phones it's unreal. Especially the zoomers.

Genes and looks are the only things that matter. No foid ever said "He's ugly but his nice guy personality makes up for it"

True.

The functional purpose of bars/clubs and the reason why they have been successful establishments for the longest time is that they serve as leks/sexual markets. It was the most practical way to find somebody to fuck. Everything else they offer (music, drinks, etc) is secondary.

IG and tinder have replaced that now and have become the default sexual markets, replacing real life. Why go to the bar if you can find high quality sperm from a larger group of males from your couch? And the reason why these apps are so successful is that the formula/platform they use mimics reality so closely and moves some of the sliders all the way to the right by way of offering an unnaturally large dating pool and allowing one to filter unnaturally fast and with no consequences or anxiety about doing so. It’s an obvious blackpill. If Girls liked personality, why would they use an app that prioritizes looks? If the bio field is meant to showcase your great personality, then why is “6 feet” the #1 most important thing in a male’s bio as rated by women? How would a mate market so divergent from reality be so successful?

I wouldn’t be surprised if bar/club owners are having trouble with attracting enough female patrons and the male to female ratio becoming a cockfest.

Women barely go to bars anymore tbh

It's so fucking over.
But I never had success in bar so let them burn.

Saint Hamudi got banned from youtube for dropping the first Hiroshima Nagasaki black pills. It's over

What the hell did he get banned for exactly?

In Brazil we can drink at the street ( mommy won't let at home ). So fuck bars ( 95% men here)

It's brutal, really. You'll be surrounded by foids all day long in school, but you'll be unable to actually talk to them or interact with them if you don't meet a non visible threshold. There is an invisible wall you cant see or climb over to get to them, even if they're only 3 feet in front of you.
In Brazil we can drink at the street ( mommy won't let at home ). So fuck bars ( 95% men here)
Meanwhile in the West, public intoxication is illegal ... So either drink at a bar and pay crazy prices or at home rotting alone.

It's brutal, really. You'll be surrounded by foids all day long in school, but you'll be unable to actually talk to them or interact with them if you don't meet a non visible threshold. There is an invisible wall you cant see or climb over to get to them, even if they're only 3 feet in front of you.

tell me about it. In class the other day there was a noodlewhore sitting next to me. kinda cute, would bang. But the fact is how the fuck am I supposed to talk to her? There really isn't anything I could say, because I'm not Chad. And me and her both know that

Women will always frequent bars and clubs because it still gives them direct access to Chad.

Why would a 3/10 woman go out on a club and get hit on by her 3/10 looksmatch

A 3/10 woman gets hit on by 8/10 men in clubs these days.

Clubs are just like Tinder these days, a lot of thirty men going for women way bellow their looksmatch.