Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious moroccans are white jb slayers in europe, prove me wrong

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
dutchcels, spaniardcels, and europeancels in general can confirm it, i barely leave my house but every FUCKING time i leave my house i see a 20yo morrocan with a white jb female, explain this

Are they good looking, at least?

you think they would resort to forming mobs with hundreds of dudes in order to gang up on a half dozen of white girls if they were all slaying?

nah my man, north africans here are incel as fuck

They all deserve to die. Not just the men but the women and children too.

you think they would resort to forming mobs with hundreds of dudes in order to gang up on a half dozen of white girls if they were all slaying?

nah my man, north africans here are incel as fuck
Where you from ? In fact, Brown guys are incel all over the West

Not really seen this tbh lol

Just Be Slayer theory o.o what's so hard?

Not true. The vast majority are incels.
The ones you see when you're out and about, are the good looking ones, and even they have a huge disadvantage compared to their white male looksmatch.

Half moroccan here some are pretty gl so it will be those ones you are seeing nothing new if that's the case it's not like they are curry or japs

The ones you see when you're out and about, are the good looking ones, and even they have a huge disadvantage compared to their white male looksmatch.
Cope

Old brown guys with white JB gfs would be absolute suicide fuel to see on a daily basis. Good thing it's something almost nonexistent here.

Just Be Berber

I am a 20 year old morrocancel in the netherlands lol still subhuman

I am a 20 year old morrocancel in the netherlands lol still subhuman
Don't girls call you cute and stuff? In fact a mod here got mega butthurt in fact because of this??

They want your moroccan d man
fakecel tbh

Don't girls call you cute and stuff? In fact a mod here got mega butthurt in fact because of this??

They want your moroccan d man
fakecel tbh
It doesnt matter anyway i get zero IOI's in public

I can confirm @torujo

They rot in their ghetto and barely come out.

Not in UK and Ireland. Invisible to prime white women

These are the type of white women Moroccans get in the UK

Retarded thread. You think all NA are the same? . It's like saying all white people are the same.

Why didn't you just say BROWN/TAN mideternian good looking morrocons with Caucasian features.

Fuck, I'm not even morrocons and this pisses me off.

I don't live in Europe, so I'm not 100% sure, but this seems low IQ tbh. Anecdotal regardless.

Yes bro, ethnics slay self hating white foids

I'm Moroccan and haven't had any luck with white foids. The only ones who slay are the tall thugmaxxers. If you're manlet and have bad social skills, you're not going to get anything.

yeah low inhib arabs slay white foids in France at least, probably the rest of Europe too.

The only moroccans who get pussy are low inhib thugmaxxers, im Moroccan and incel as fuck.

It is very legit for Arabs and blacks in general, especially here in Sweden. Just go to any city here and you will see it.