Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Morons that get exposed.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I love it when someone gets banned and makes an appeal in the appeal section of this forum by playing the victim card after doing something fucked up such as bragging and then a mod brings up a comment that the person deleted because of the fact that an admin/mod is able to bring back deleted comments. It’s just awesome when the mods do that and just completely put them victim card players in their place.

It’s fascinating to envision of such a scenario.

yeah, i don't really like it that much, i hate seeing users banned

didnt even know mods could revive deleted comments, kek. Yea its funny when they say “i didnt brag” but then get debunked with pics of comments that expose them

Some bans are deserved. I don’t agree with all of them but I feel certain bans are reasonable.
:yes:

Modt people knew that he was a fakecel though.

didnt even know mods could revive deleted comments, kek. Yea its funny when they say “i didnt brag” but then get debunked with pics of comments that expose them
True shit.

Good to see catfishman is gone tbh. He gave us a bad name.

If I'm honest it certainly brings joy to my life when frauds are put into their place.

Well the ban was deserved.
Yeah your right, I never really liked him anyway. The way he was acting in the discord was honestly incredibly insulting towards all incels.

Yeah your right, I never really liked him anyway. The way he was acting in the discord was honestly incredibly insulting towards all incels.
Hope he is banned from the incel Discord server too.

honestly lifefuel watching a fakecel/troll trying to squirm their way back into the forums by either begging or whining, an then getting shut down by a mod. its always funny

Image result for tatum lookism gif

honestly lifefuel watching a fakecel/troll trying to squirm their way back into the forums by either begging or whining, an then getting shut down by a mod. its always funny

Image result for tatum lookism gif
Yeah man.