Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Moscow shooter "was unmarried and appeared to have few friends"

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20191220 234629 1

In an interview with Komsomolka, a Russian newspaper, when asked about Manyurov's personal life, everyone (neighbors in his hometown, his relatives) just mentioned how quiet he was. When asked directly if he had a girlfriend, his mom said that "he told her he had a girlfriend in Moscow, but for some reason he never brought her to their house"

I still wonder what his reason was teehee...

Im actually russian and know a lot more about this incident. AMA if you want

And yet people claim that it is because of ''toxic masculinity''...

Was it really triggered by his contacts with "Arabs" as his mom described in all interviews? Or did he have a specific grudge against FSB?

Was it really triggered by his contacts with "Arabs" as his mom described in all interviews? Or did he have a specific grudge against FSB?
His mother said that he quote "hated the KGBists". Make of it what you want

Russian fatcel

His mother said that he quote "hated the KGBists". Make of it what you want
Ну она много чего говорила, и арабов каких-то приплела, но никто ж пока из серьезных организаций ответственность не взял за теракт...

Well will you look at that! Facial asymmetry, poor facial bone structure and baldness... I wonder why his life sucked so much...

My dad is 20 yrs older than him and looks younger... Asymmetry puts on like three decades of age...

Last edited:
He looks like a Levantine guy I knew.

Sandcels can't catch a break:feelsrope:
We get blamed for everything.

Another day on planet Earth.

Well will you look at that! Facial asymmetry, poor facial bone structure and bladness... I wonder why his life sucked so much...

My dad is 20 yrs older than him and looks younger... Asymmetry puts on like three decades of age...
ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY BRO

Was he an incel? Or one of those shooters that actually got coochie?

w-what the fuck o.0

Well will you look at that! Facial asymmetry, poor facial bone structure and baldness... I wonder why his life sucked so much...

There shud be a study on correlation between facial asymmetry and going ER

There shud be a study on correlation between facial asymmetry and going ER
Then they would just lock up every facially asymmetrical man preemptively instead of fixing our faces.

"
unmarried and appeared to have few friends"

This is true for like 60% of Slavic men bellow 40 lol.

[SlavPill]
Tumblr o9quizeSzP1sghtcko2 500

watch the slavpill taking over

Sandcels can't catch a break:feelsrope:
We get blamed for everything.
More like bullshit bro, why the fuck would sand niggers want to contact this slav when they have even bigger contacts.

Think he's gonna get a bunch of love letters and ascend, assuming they give him jail time instead of execution and he lives through his sentence?

Just shoot up domestic intelligence theory.

The first Slavic saint and martyr?

It's ovER for sub3 males.

If he didn't finish himself off afterwards he's an idiot, never let your enemies have the chance to punish you so they can "get back some pride", its the cope they rely on to help them "move forward from tragedy", as incels we must deny normies even that, when we slaughter them our last attack is not the last person we killed, but not giving them the chance to get revenge against us, they just have to as normies say today " take the L" and live with it

No "monster" to take out their frustrations on, no person to act out their righteous indignation upon, its the final fuck you to nories, skipping this step nullifies 75% of any destruction and pain you caused

JFL this song came to mind

"How does it feel, when you're alone and you're cold inside"

Shooter is the "Stranger in Moscow"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back