Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most alcohol is so weak!!! fuck

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I was absinthe maxxing for a few weeks and was getting super used to the high alcohol content. It was a perfect 70% alcohol level. Now that I have run out I have to switch to vodka and whiskey which is so fucking weak :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: only 40% wtf?!?!?! wtf am I supposed to do with 40%?!?!? I will have to drink so much when with the absinthe I would get a nice buzz after like 3 drinks. Now it will take me at least 6 this sucks ass. by the time I finish 6 the earlier drinks are already wearing off fuckfuckfuck.

just add green food coloring to your drinks

I get that tolerance is a cope but if you are 5'3 come on man. Your tolerance is not gonna be high enough for thst to matter

I get that tolerance is a cope but if you are 5'3 come on man. Your tolerance is not gonna be high enough for thst to matter
I have intestinal damage (unrelated to drinking) which makes my alcohol tolerance high since my body doesn't properly absorb the alcohol. Its basically like crohns lite which makes you unable to get drunk at all.

Drink moonshine

vodka is weak as well

just drink faster theory