Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most All Homeless Are Normies, Never Sympathize With Them, Never Help Them

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
MOST PEOPLE BECOME HOMELESS BECAUSE THEY ARE NORMIES

I'm not really the sympathetic type to begin with, but I literally feel nothing when approached by beggers and street dwellers for spare change, I never give anything, because 9 times out of 10 they just go and spend it on drugs

IN MY OPINION DRUG USE IS A NORMIE PRACTICE

On the off chance they don't, why the fuck would I want to help a normie

What are the main causes of homelessness

1. Lack of affordable housing

2. Unemployment

3. Poverty

4. Low wages

All things that only become problems if you live a normie life, I know normies at all the places I've worked that complain about these things and they all have the same thing in common - "normie expenditures" which are pretty much a mismanagement of resources, a lot of women these days have out of wedlock children, children they did not plan, and they act as if its a normal part of life, they just can't connect the dots, that they are struggling financially, because they created a huge financial obligation AHEAD OF TIME, they were supposed to have a stable well paying job, a suitable stable partner, and then reproduce, but most people today don't operate on logic, they act as if they should just be able to do whatever the fuck they want, in whichever order, and things are just supposed to "work out"

THAT IS THE CORE OF THE NORMIE MINDSET

They all give themselves the same excuse to rationalize their bad decision making - "life is hard", "that's just how life is", etc

No you fucking idiots, that's how you made life, as a collective you guys are ruining the "human experience" with your shitty decision making skills and lack of logic

All those normies at work complaining about mortgages, etc, they only have that problem because they are normies, they made normie decisions, nobody told you to rush and get that fucking huge ass house, living outside of your means is normie 101 because life for them is all about appearances and trying to 1up eachother

I'll never have to worry about affordable housing, because unlike that guy who is dating, I don't have to rush to rent a great apartment that looks good enough to appease my GF that wants to move in, I won't have to buy a nice house in a nice area so my wife can feel like were "moving forward" and spend years in debt paying it off, etc.

I can't even imagine an incel becoming homeless unless under some weird unfair conditions, like being screwed by some legal loophole that he could not be aware of, something outside of his control. That's because incels are minimalists, we live within our means, and we don't chase more problems and obligations because were already tired of life, why add more to your plate when you don't even like the appetizer.

There are exceptions to the rule, but for the most part, these things are very unlikely to affect your average incel, if at all it will be minuscule in most cases.

The next time you are about to hand that homeless man or woman a $5 or some spare change, remember that not to long ago, they were the same normie that would laugh at and ridicule you for "not having your life in order", ironically as they stack financial obligation after financial obligation throughout the years without planning, because - "I'm just living life maaaaan, this is what life is, go out an experience it, don't plan, don't have order, just do whatever and hope for the best" (NORMIES HAVE RUINED SOCIETY BY COLLECTIVELY MAKING THESE CHOICES AND MAKING IT THE NORM, THOSE ON THE STREETS ARE JUST THOSE WHOSE DECISION MAKING CAUGHT UP WITH THEM IN AN EXTREME WAY)

"You can't get a date, something must be wrong with your personality, clearly women have mind reading powers and can tell what you're thinking whilst you act like every other guy they are fucking, who is just coincidentally better looking than you"

Sorry nope, not getting my money, they had their chance at life, and they blew it with bad decision making, its not my job to supplement their shortcomings with my sacrifices, I have more expendable income BECAUSE I'M BLACK PILLED, BECAUSE I'M INCEL, why would I share the benefits of my burdens with a normie who did not have to bear it

Last edited:
How are grown ass men supposed to not run into these problems?

What are the main causes of homelessness

1. Lack of affordable housing

2. Unemployment

3. Poverty

4. Low wages

All things that only become problems if you live a normie life,
:feelsseriously: kill yourself

I neither give to homeless men nor homeless women, but the majority became homeless because they have become unemployable, substance abuse have decimated their discipline and physical prowess to hold a job for more than a few days,or some other kind of mental disorders.

How are grown ass men supposed to not run into these problems?

How do grown ass men even run into these problems?

You start off in your parents house, they aren't going to toss you out unless you are good for nothing lazy fuck that doesn't even try to get a job, so how is housing even a problem for you, and if you weren't Chad going to parties all the time during your school days, as an incel you likely got good grades and have a decent education, so getting a job should not be much of a problem.

These problems are mostly things that affect normies, because they always try to live outside of their means

hang yourself

are you 12?

Are you ex-homeless or lazy, because it seems like it, you've yet to make any arguments though, so maybe its you that's 12, make some points bitch lol, an insult isn't a point.

The concept of "deserving" is inherently false, a sleight of hand utilized by society to keep "lesser men in their place".
Nobody deserves anything, we just get from life whatever happens to come our way, or whatever we take for ourselves.

Are you ex-homeless or lazy, because it seems like it, you've yet to make any arguments though, so maybe its you that's 12, make some points bitch lol, an insult isn't a point.
The job market is difficult to get into without experience even if you're bright and have academic qualifications, the casualisation of the workforce means that it's hard to live off that high-skill job position you do get into. Education guarantees nothing. Also being ugly or autistic enough to be incel doesn't automatically guarantee good grades. Unless your family is rich and can nepotism (sorry, network) you a job out of thin air in the most normalfaggoty way possible, homelessness is always a possibility.
JFL at thinking education and hard work is a ticket to success

so you be sayin that incels aren’t affected by these at all?

Maybe I'm making too many assumptions and assuming incel by default means black pilled, which by default means "logical person"

I don't see how an incel, who is aware of his finances and how the world works, ends up homeless

Don't buy a house until you have the resources

Live with your parents and build a stable career, then move out

Don't spend wastefully (normie expenditures - parties, drugs, etc)

Don't reproduce unless you can afford to with ease

Unemployment and poverty are a problem for everyone, but again, assuming you are incel, you'd likely have a decent education, making getting a job, especially a decent paying one, more likely (depends on your country)

Low wages aren't really much of a problem for an incel, because what were you going to spend "higher wages" on, you don't have anyone to party with, you don't have a GF to use up all your money, etc.

How do grown ass men even run into these problems?

You start off in your parents house, they aren't going to toss you out unless you are good for nothing lazy fuck that doesn't even try to get a job, so how is housing even a problem for you

Aren't they? You're assuming every parent wants to keep a grown ass man around.

and if you weren't Chad going to parties all the time during your school days, as an incel you likely got good grades and have a decent education, so getting a job should not be much of a problem.

These problems are mostly things that affect normies, because they always try to live outside of their means

Having a job doesn't mean keeping a job.

If you've got the heart, go down to your local mission or outreach center or YMCA, and actually talk to some of these guys and see how they ended up where they are.

Fellow NEET incels, i hope you guys at least have some form of inheritance coming to you and you can get access to autismbux, because thats really the only alternative to actually going out into the cruel world and dealing with all the demonic Satan worshiping normies that infest the planet.

Also, just because you had good grades in high school doesn't mean you'll even get to go to college. College is expensive. And not every smart high schooler qualifies for scholarships.

The job market is difficult to get into without experience even if you're bright and have academic qualifications, the casualisation of the workforce means that it's hard to live off that high-skill job position you do get into. Education guarantees nothing.

Never said there was a guarantee, said you'd be more likely to be hired, I've worked a lot of jobs I was over qualified for btw, that just added to my resume and showed that I was willing to work hard, and could do varying kinds of work, due to that resume it doesn't take long for me to get called back when I apply for work, and that's even whilst the job economy is currently doing badly in my country.

Also being ugly or autistic enough to be incel doesn't automatically guarantee good grades.

Of course not, but it makes it more likely, you just reminded me of a thread I made too:

How the fuck does one end up having a shitty social life AND STILL BE AN ACADEMIC FAILURE. That shit doesn't add up, YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE ACADEMICS, that's your fault, and from my perspective your inceldom doesn't count.

Now are there exceptions to the rule, like incels who were born with SIGNIFICANT physical and/or mental disabilities making them both low tier mentally and/or physically, of course, and those guys I can give a pass

JFL at thinking education and hard work is a ticket to success

JFL at arguing with strawmen, that's your entire post

Last edited:
Live with your parents and build a stable career, then move out
how tho? Good jobs aren’t that easy to come by for us nowadays, and parents aren’t going to tolerate a 20+ NEET.
assuming you are incel, you'd likely have a decent education, making getting a job, especially a decent paying one, more likely (depends on your country)
JFL

Homeless people are garbage. Being poor is understandable, but if you live on the street then its your fault

Also, just because you had good grades in high school doesn't mean you'll even get to go to college. College is expensive. And not every smart high schooler qualifies for scholarships.

Getting a trade is more useful than college in my opinion, I wish I had just went to a trade school, I still have an unfinished degree, and I'm talking to trade guys who don't have to stress about all this "advanced knowledge" BS that are never out of work and make decent money, but again, since they made "normie decisions", they always have debts - child support, "girlfriend fees", drugs, alcohol, parties, etc

I always say i'd have no problem being a garbage collector, they make good money, they don't have to interact much with normies, and they work good hours. A normie with that job would be miserable, and always coping, trying to be flashy and show off when off duty to retain their pride and have a "social life", me with that job would be raking it in, maybe driving uber after work or something, could probably take some scrap iron while on the job and sell it for some change at places that pay for it

Ye maybe if u graduate at the top of ur class with a good degree in a good school it's 'easy' to find a job. I went through like 50 online/phone interviews only to get 5 in-person interviews. Also you forgot to add u must be super confident and low inihib as fuck to make up for your shit looks to even get a job. If u are incel the job market is set against u boy especially in sectors where looks matter like business and shit. Sure u can STEMmaxx but even there looks and how u behave in interview matter because unless u going for some dog shit job every interview has two stages technical + behavior. Even if u pass technical if u are not low inhib they won't take u in because u will be classed as 'creep' when there is probably a chad around the corner ready to take ur spot even if hes technical is not as strong as urs they will still prefer him over you because of the team environment this is the cold truth.

Finding a job as incel is hard as fuck. I even got rejected plenty of times from normie jobs at supermarkets and fast food restaurants and shit. The job I have right now is in my field of study but its pay is shit just barely average pay. I dont wanna stay there they'll probably fire me anyway coz I have no fucking clue what the fuck am I supposed to do in that job I don't know jack shit about any of the shit they want me to do lmao pretty sure they only took me coz it's some faggot city nobody wants to work in. But at least I will get good experience everything should be easier after that. Hopefully.

If not.

There is always rope waiting for me :)

Homeless people are garbage. Being poor is understandable, but if you live on the street then its your fault

THIS, people don't get, that you don't just magically stop having a home, IF YOU STARTED OFF HAVING A HOME

You have to make a long series of shitty choices, to go from teenager in a regular household with parents, to homeless person, you had to make a series of NORMIE CHOICES

Never said there was a guarantee, said you'd be more likely to be hired, I've worked a lot of jobs I was over qualified for btw, that just added to my resume and showed that I was willing to work hard, and could do varying kinds of work, due to that resume it doesn't take long for me to get called back when I apply for work, and that's even whilst the job economy is currently doing badly in my country.

Of course not, but it makes it more likely, you just reminded me of a thread I made too:

JFL at arguing with strawmen, that's your entire post
So what you're saying, at its broadest, only applies to ugly people with an IQ one standard deviation above the mean or more who come from an at least middle class socioeconomic background, the rest are understandably fucked even to you. By your standards I'm not a failed normie and I am still pissed off by how boomer-tier your whole post is, if I was a mod I would ban you for being a cringey dunning-kruger just world faggot. Your cringe MGTOW-tier channel and your cringe MGTOW-tier posts are all garbage just hang in the towel and rope. I guarantee you have rich parents and went to a good school, there is no way somebody spouting what you're spouting has spent any great amount of time around the underclass or unemployed.

Are you baiting IT?

because you’re a sperg, that’s the only exception.

Im sure there are plenty of spergs on the street whose parents werent putting up with it. I just have the type of delusional "everythings gona be okay" parents who basically see me as a Chad CEO billionaire because im their son, despite being the complete opposite. Think about people who have parents who feel "ashamed" of their kids who aren't doctors, and only got 95/100 on a test, if i had those pparents, id probably be homeless

how tho? Good jobs aren’t that easy to come by for us nowadays, and parents aren’t going to tolerate a 20+ NEET.

What do you mean by "good job", also why does the job have to be "good", just work in the meantime till you find something good, a resume showing that you've done hard labor or crappy jobs, shows that you aren't afraid to work, even my co-workers are amazed at some of the jobs I've worked and the amount of places I've worked, and they are like - "no wonder you got hired"

Some of you guys are just lazy, of course I have a frame of reference, I've seen my father work, and he actually has a job that is hard, back breaking labor, a lot of what we do today and call hard work, isn't hard work, that's why I never shyed away from these kinds of jobs, because I know how bad it can really get.

REAL HARD WORK, I doubt most of us have ever had to do it, you are basically a slave with a few upgrades to lifestyle lol.

You didn't actually address anything here

I don't give money to the homeless because I know they will spend it on alcohol and drugs. Why should I give my hard-earned money to a homeless normalfag?

Getting a trade is more useful than college in my opinion, I wish I had just went to a trade school, I still have an unfinished degree, and I'm talking to trade guys who don't have to stress about all this "advanced knowledge" BS that are never out of work and make decent money, but again, since they made "normie decisions", they always have debts - child support, "girlfriend fees", drugs, alcohol, parties, etc

I always say i'd have no problem being a garbage collector, they make good money, they don't have to interact much with normies, and they work good hours. A normie with that job would be miserable, and always coping, trying to be flashy and show off when off duty to retain their pride and have a "social life", me with that job would be raking it in, maybe driving uber after work or something, could probably take some scrap iron while on the job and sell it for some change at places that pay for it

Lots of homeless would like to be garbage collectors, that's what they tend to go in for. So many of them would like to, some cities even make social programs out of it, employing the homeless as foot traffic for cleaning up for health department work or things like that. But somehow these people remain homeless.

Also, the drug addiction tends to come after the homelessness, not before.

Im sure there are plenty of spergs on the street whose parents werent putting up with it. I just have the type of delusional "everythings gona be okay" parents who basically see me as a Chad CEO billionaire because im their son, despite being the complete opposite. Think about people who have parents who feel "ashamed" of their kids who aren't doctors, and only got 95/100 on a test, if i had those pparents, id probably be homeless
Would you even be able to survive homeless? You said you can't drive due to sensory issues.
Lots of homeless would like to be garbage collectors, that's what they tend to go in for. So many of them would like to, some cities even make social programs out of it, employing the homeless as foot traffic for cleaning up for health department work or things like that. But somehow these people remain homeless.

Social programs that put the unemployed to work for their benefits in this day and age are more often than not indentured servitude. There's a reason their situations aren't improving.

I guarantee you have rich parents and went to a good school, there is no way somebody spouting what you're spouting has spent any great amount of time around the underclass or unemployed.

Lol I'd bet my life I'm poorer than you will ever be, nice cope though.

I am still pissed off by how boomer-tier your whole post is, if I was a mod I would ban you for being a cringey dunning-kruger just world faggot

Now you are just throwing terms together misusing them, can you not read, no wonder you see getting a job as some impossibility, with those reading and comprehension skills, what about what I said is "just world" rhetoric.

On every point I've asserted possibilities not something definite (e.g. more likely)

Would you even be able to survive homeless? You said you can't drive due to sensory issues.

I don't know, as of right now, I have a bit over $30k in savings which is enough of a savings buffer for me not to be homeless for a long time, and semi-autismbux coming in fortnightly, so I could find a room to rent if i really needed to.

I have already done research on this, but it might be harder than I expect, a lot of the people offering a room in their house for rent are usually only wanting a female to rent, so that might be a problem in finding a good place as a male.

I don't plan moving out, so I'll be here with my parents until I get inheritance to buy my own house.

I would not want to move into a share-house with a bunch of druggy normies though, fuck that. Id rather find a old boomer whose only looking for 1 person to move into one of their spare rooms.

Have you ever actually met a homeless person OP? This is some low iq drivel.

Lol I'd bet my life I'm poorer than you will ever be, nice cope though.
lol and you said you have top-tier work experience in a field that immediately hires you, how's pulling yourself up by your bootstraps going?

Now you are just throwing terms together misusing them, can you not read, no wonder you see getting a job as some impossibility, with those reading and comprehension skills, what about what I said is "just world" rhetoric.

On every point I've asserted possibilities not something definite (e.g. more likely)
You unironically think all people have to do to succeed is to work hard and you believe that having the ability to tell us this makes you intelligent.

Although I do think people take compassion for the homeless way too far often.

True, it does tend to, which adds to my point about "normie decision making", you are already fucked, but you still go take drugs to lower your chances of ever climbing out of the ditch you are now in lol, makes perfect sense to a normie who is emotional and easily influenced to make bad decisions due to this emotional mindset and lack of logic

A good bit of them were "drug users" before they became "hard drug users" though, if you look at it that way, its just the progression of a pattern of behavior.

You spend your years drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes or weed as your form of "relieving stress", and now you are homeless, what do you think is going to be part of your normal pattern of behaviour - "I'm really stressed out, I need a drug to help me cope", boom a drug dealer has you hook line and sinker, may even give you a sample on the house, first time is free.

Most homeless were pretty much always "drug users",most people today are, coping using drugs is an extremely normalized practice in modern society, its a very normie thing when you look at it, even alcohol is seen as a "social drink". Its just drug use that has been "euphemised".

You unironically think all people have to do to succeed is to work hard and you believe that having the ability to tell us this makes you intelligent.

No I think all people have to do, is work consistently, make logical and thought out financial decisions, and it would be very unlikely for them to become homeless (the entire point of this thread)

lol and you said you have top-tier work experience in a field that immediately hires you, how's pulling yourself up by your bootstraps going?

1. I'm assuming you live in a better country than I do, western most likely, relative to where I live you'd make more than I do while barely trying, and stuff is cheaper in those countries, I could really maximize my cheapness and saving in america, shit is easy in modern western countries, I get a chance to go I'm gone

2. The irony of this post, damned if I do, damned if I don't

"I make good money" - your words don't matter then, you're priviledged, I bet you are from a rich family
"I make crap money" - how's pulling yourself up by your bootstraps going

You can't argue with idiots, because they don't actually have points, they just jump to whichever argument is convenient

Last edited:
True, it does tend to, which adds to my point about "normie decision making", you are already fucked, but you still go take drugs to lower your chances of ever climbing out of the ditch you are now in lol, makes perfect sense to a normie who is emotional and easily influenced to make bad decisions due to this emotional mindset and lack of logic

They do drugs for the same reason some incels commit suicide. Yes, it is weakness, but like the incel they don't see any real way out of their hole. So the only option is to numb the pain. Take what peace they can find.

How can a female be homeless

Spot on. I always ignore homeless ppl and I'm a minimalist so I'll never be homeless, on top of the fact I'm gonna be living in thailamd where cost of living is so low

Nice wagecucking propaganda, fuck off

You seem to make some incorrect assumptions.

1- Not every incel is high IQ or academically strong/successful. Incels who are any combination of: low IQ, truecel-tier or autistic, will struggle in the job market. These same incels will be NEET involuntarily; they may want to get a job but no one will hire them.

2- Just because incels dont have "normie expenditures" doesnt mean they will have big savings for them to find shelter in an emergency situation. Sure, incels with any combination of the aforementioned negative traits dont have irresponsible spending habits but that's only because they barely have any money to spend in the first place due to having no income (other than parents' pocket money or Autismbux) as a result of being jobless. Let me illustrate

SAVINGS = INCOME - EXPENDITURE
Normies' savings = $100(income) - $95 (expenses) = $5 savings.
Incels' savings = $10 pocket money - $5 expenses = $5 savings.

Even though such incels have significantly lower expenses than normies, they also have significantly lower income which results in them having same savings, which means they're both as likely as each other to become homeless considering the fact that LIKELIHOOD OF BECOMING HOMELESS IS DETERMINED BY YOUR SAVINGS, OF WHICH INCOME AND EXPENDITURE ARE BOTH COMPONENTS.
You simply took in consideration expenditure, but you should take in consideration income as well so that you can calculate savings, which you should take into account before arriving at your conclusion.

3- Not every parent will tolerate NEETcels living in their home for their whole life without earning any money and contributing to rent. When a NEETcel gets kicked out of home, resulting in him needing to pay rent in order to have a roof over his head and he has no money to pay the rent... well i'll let you do the math to figure out whether he ends up homeless or not.

Last edited:
so you be sayin that incels aren’t affected by these at all?
Im telling you bro, this guy needs to end his life. His posts are so autistic. But he is right about normies doing things impulsively and then hoping it will work out. If op was a normie who could get his dick wet and was satisfied he would be saying the same platitudes they say. Just stfu and await the extinction of your genetic lineage like the rest of us OP

Last edited:
Low wages aren't really much of a problem for an incel, because what were you going to spend "higher wages" on, you don't have anyone to party with, you don't have a GF to use up all your money, etc.
You still need money (sometimes a lot) for your copes. I know its not the case for every incel but still.

What do you mean by "good job"
high paying jobs. a standard deviation above the national average salary depending on where u live
why does the job have to be "good", just work in the meantime till you find something good, a resume showing that you've done hard labor or crappy jobs, shows that you aren't afraid to work, even my co-workers are amazed at some of the jobs I've worked and the amount of places I've worked, and they are like - "no wonder you got hired"
bruh u sound like a literal boomer ngl

its not the 60s anymore bro, you cant just wagecuck your way to the top by being a good sport and giving firm handshakes. you need a degree (BA doesnt even cut it a lot of the time) and a fuckload of experience/internships to even be considered nowadays. fuck, being a barista requires some kind of certificate iirc. dont forget about automation taking up a lot of the common wagecucky jobs recently (look at mcdonalds for example). idgaf about your vague anecdote btw.
Some of you guys are just lazy, of course I have a frame of reference, I've seen my father work, and he actually has a job that is hard, back breaking labor, a lot of what we do today and call hard work, isn't hard work, that's why I never shyed away from these kinds of jobs, because I know how bad it can really get.
:y'all:

You didn't actually address anything here
because most of us have shit jobs and shit lives because we are low IQ genetic garbage raised in shitty environments, it aint that easy nigga
Getting a trade is more useful than college in my opinion
forced meme
>bro just be a plumber, they make more money than you think dude. dont worry about the market being highly competitive and the fact that these businesses have the worst rate of success after 5 years as a result of the competition

Last edited:
Bootstrap nonsense. If you want to be less of a normalfag, do research. Never pretend you know the answer to everything without putting in the time. Normalfags are the ones that rollerblade all over our life situations with anecdotes and subjective shitty “experience” that never looks deeper. Around 25% of U.S. homeless are mentally fucked. You can bet your shit many of those are failed men stomped by foids and incel tier guys who coped so hard they lost their minds. Don’t give them money, but pretending this shit is black and white and not grey is retarded.

That’s just a minor part of it. There’s way too many factors, at least in the U.S., to render this shit down to “work harder” and “be smart”. Motherfuckers are actually even living out of tents and their cars while STILL working hard and wageslaving ffs.

I usually agree with most of your posts OP, unfortunately this one isn't your finest.

This thread seems like it was written by a MGTOW clown, not a black pilled incel.

Most homeless I've seen are NOT normie tier. They are either:

• Mentally ill/disabled (most commonly)
  • Drug addicts/alcoholics
  • maybe a combination of both.

They are unable to hold down a job because they are either brain damaged or schizophrenic. Or have drug abuse issues. Or even worse both.

To add insult to injury most of the ones I've seen at my local soup kitchen look absolutely aweful. Like 75% of them are below 5/10. So all these factors are pretty far away from "normie" tier.

Most homeless I've seen are NOT normie tier. They are either:

• Mentally ill/disabled (most commonly)
  • Drug addicts/alcoholics
  • maybe a combination of both.
They are unable to hold down a job because they are either brain damaged or schizophrenic. Or have drug abuse issues. Or even worse both.

To add insult to injury most of the ones I've seen at my local soup kitchen look absolutely aweful. Like 75% of them are below 5/10. So all these factors are pretty far away from "normie" tier.

Sound accurate, but a good percent also just had constant shit luck and life and no family to support them.

non druggie homeless can't even use the shelters because it's full of drug users who are aggressive as fuck or so i've been told

Sound accurate, but a good percent also just had constant shit luck and life and no family to support them.

non druggie homeless can't even use the shelters because it's full of drug users who are aggressive as fuck or so i've been told

I used to stay at a homeless shelter that's how I know this.

Some of them are totally fucking crazy, some are drug addicts, some as you said are just down on thier luck and dont really have family or friends to help them.

I used to stay at a homeless shelter that's how I know this.

Some of them are totally fucking crazy, some are drug addicts, some as you said are just down on thier luck and dont really have family or friends to help them.

Where many just fucked from divorce and alimony / child support?

A lot of men have to spend like 90% of their paycheck on that shit.

Where many just fucked from divorce and alimony / child support?

A lot of men have to spend like 90% of their paycheck on that shit.

I imagine, not too sure though. Most of the "down on thier luck" ones were transients from out of town who lost thier job and had nobody to fall back on.