Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most All Homeless Are Normies, Never Sympathize With Them, Never Help Them

Most retarded post you have ever done, delete this.

Let me guess you saw one good looking homeless and ignored the rest 99% of them.

Good economic status=good looking status, always, good looking people are parasites that live of ugly people.

Last edited:
I'm not really the sympathetic type to begin with,

Never would have guessed.

LOW IQ and awful posts...Your worst pose here brother.

You should have thought this out beforehand, I actually empathize with homeless as I tihnk they ARE EXACTLY like us.

A lot of homeless are people who were dealt shit cards in society and and were tof roced toe ndure the consequences. A lot of them have mental problem rom psycological trauma. In any way, they`re seen as worthless by most passerby, the same way as us...

In other words; DELET DIS

LOW IQ and awful posts...Your worst pose here brother.

You should have thought this out beforehand, I actually empathize with homeless as I tihnk they ARE EXACTLY like us.

A lot of homeless are people who were dealt shit cards in society and and were tof roced toe ndure the consequences. A lot of them have mental problem rom psycological trauma. In any way, they`re seen as worthless by most passerby, the same way as us...

In other words; DELET DIS
Homeless people choose to be homeless. When you explain to them they can go NEET they just don't want to know.
True, it does tend to, which adds to my point about "normie decision making", you are already fucked, but you still go take drugs to lower your chances of ever climbing out of the ditch you are now in lol, makes perfect sense to a normie who is emotional and easily influenced to make bad decisions due to this emotional mindset and lack of logic

A good bit of them were "drug users" before they became "hard drug users" though, if you look at it that way, its just the progression of a pattern of behavior.

You spend your years drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes or weed as your form of "relieving stress", and now you are homeless, what do you think is going to be part of your normal pattern of behaviour - "I'm really stressed out, I need a drug to help me cope", boom a drug dealer has you hook line and sinker, may even give you a sample on the house, first time is free.

Most homeless were pretty much always "drug users",most people today are, coping using drugs is an extremely normalized practice in modern society, its a very normie thing when you look at it, even alcohol is seen as a "social drink". Its just drug use that has been "euphemised".

No I think all people have to do, is work consistently, make logical and thought out financial decisions, and it would be very unlikely for them to become homeless (the entire point of this thread)

1. I'm assuming you live in a better country than I do, western most likely, relative to where I live you'd make more than I do while barely trying, and stuff is cheaper in those countries, I could really maximize my cheapness and saving in america, shit is easy in modern western countries, I get a chance to go I'm gone

2. The irony of this post, damned if I do, damned if I don't

"I make good money" - your words don't matter then, you're priviledged, I bet you are from a rich family
"I make crap money" - how's pulling yourself up by your bootstraps going

You can't argue with idiots, because they don't actually have points, they just jump to whichever argument is convenient
If you are not from the West how come your English is at a high standard? Curious which country you are from mr blackpillpresentations.

How do grown ass men even run into these problems?

You start off in your parents house, they aren't going to toss you out unless you are good for nothing lazy fuck that doesn't even try to get a job, so how is housing even a problem for you, and if you weren't Chad going to parties all the time during your school days, as an incel you likely got good grades and have a decent education, so getting a job should not be much of a problem.

These problems are mostly things that affect normies, because they always try to live outside of their means
Nope. Im lazy, low IQ, get failing grades, never got accepted for a job.

Just pull urself by your bootstraps br0 :^)

Never said there was a guarantee, said you'd be more likely to be hired, I've worked a lot of jobs I was over qualified for btw, that just added to my resume and showed that I was willing to work hard, and could do varying kinds of work, due to that resume it doesn't take long for me to get called back when I apply for work, and that's even whilst the job economy is currently doing badly in my country.

Of course not, but it makes it more likely, you just reminded me of a thread I made too:

JFL at arguing with strawmen, that's your entire post
THIS, people don't get, that you don't just magically stop having a home, IF YOU STARTED OFF HAVING A HOME

You have to make a long series of shitty choices, to go from teenager in a regular household with parents, to homeless person, you had to make a series of NORMIE CHOICES
So youre basically some asshole boomer who believes in the just world, just in regards to employment. Kys

probably with getting out of homelessness is no one is going to rent to you unless you have good credit and two years of tax returns showing decent income

so you're basically fucked. if you're ugly no one is going to want you as a roommate

no social network,no halo effect,social anxiety or other mental illnesses. I think these issues affect the majority of incels and are also traits that increase the chances of becoming homeless.
your post only applies to NT and middle class Incels(in my opinion there aren't a lot of us in this category).

Spot on. I always ignore homeless ppl and I'm a minimalist so I'll never be homeless, on top of the fact I'm gonna be living in thailamd where cost of living is so low

I also want to probably move to a SEA, let me know how thailand is when you get there, I'm kinda considering Easter Europe, like Czech Republic, because prostitution is legal there, and I hear its pretty cheap too.

Just stfu and await the extinction of your genetic lineage like the rest of us OP

JFL at caring about a lineage, I'm not awaiting the end of anything, because it was never a goal of mines to begin with, never even cared about "passing my genes on", I did consider the prospect of children though, but not for the sake of "lineage"

we are low IQ genetic garbage

A lot of the incels I talk to on here are pretty smart, so maybe you guys are just underestimating yourselves, intelligence is pretty much the only thing we can fall back on.

live within your means

For a lot of guys on here that means having the latest I-Phone I assume, because they speak as if its so hard to manage finances, just eat cheaply, buy cheap clothes, etc. No wonder people from shitty countries go to america and think its heaven, in comparison to our countries, westerners have it so easy and they don't even know it, because from their perspective its hard, and they have no frame of reference to compare it to that they can experience first hand.

A homeless guy can get $5 in america and walk into a fast food place and get a burger, you can't do that shit where I'm from, nothing is that cheap, everything is fucking expensive.

If you are not from the West how come your English is at a high standard? Curious which country you are from mr blackpillpresentations.

Can't say just yet, all will be revealed in time

Last edited:
live within your means

It's not that simple. For one, what if I can't find a life for my means? What if my parents were white trash and I could only afford to go to inner city charter school that afforded me nothing that would get me accepted into any worthwhile college so now I have to go to community college but the degree they give me means nothing to employers so now I gotta work cashier at Duane Reade and that alone doesn't actually pay a living wage?

Dumb thread, most homeless men I see look like they would be incel.

Dumb thread, most homeless men I see look like they would be incel.

Yeah, spend enough years on the street eating garbage food, with crappy sanitation, not brushing your teeth, etc and of course you'll look incel as fuck, if most of those guys "cleaned up" they'd mog us, there are a decent amount of homeless army vets, you seriously think those guys are incel tier

I also want to probably move to a SEA, let me know how thailand is when you get there, I'm kinda considering Easter Europe, like Czech Republic, because prostitution is legal there, and I hear its pretty cheap too.

JFL at caring about a lineage, I'm not awaiting the end of anything, because it was never a goal of mines to begin with, never even cared about "passing my genes on", I did consider the prospect of children though, but not for the sake of "lineage"

A lot of the incels I talk to on here are pretty smart, so maybe you guys are just underestimating yourselves, intelligence is pretty much the only thing we can fall back on.

For a lot of guys on here that means having the latest I-Phone I assume, because they speak as if its so hard to manage finances, just eat cheaply, buy cheap clothes, etc. No wonder people from shitty countries go to america and think its heaven, in comparison to our countries, westerners have it so easy and they don't even know it, because from their perspective its hard, and they have no frame of reference to compare it to that they can experience first hand.

A homeless guy can get $5 in america and walk into a fast food place and get a burger, you can't do that shit where I'm from, nothing is that cheap, everything is fucking expensive.

Can't say just yet, all will be revealed in time

thailand has gotten insanely strict on visas

only way to stay there now is work visa or pay $15,500 usd for a thai elite 5 year tourist visa

you can't use back to back 2 month tourist visas like you used to be able to

Having normie objectives in life certainly causes a lot of unneeded stress n problems.

You start off in your parents house, they aren't going to toss you out unless you are good for nothing lazy fuck that doesn't even try to get a job, so how is housing even a problem for you, and if you weren't Chad going to parties all the time during your school days, as an incel you likely got good grades and have a decent education, so getting a job should not be much of a problem.

These problems are mostly things that affect normies, because they always try to live outside of their means
What if your entire family was homless too?

I have met several people that were homeless. There is a myriad of reasons for which one could go homeless. Some of them, as you state, is the person's fault. Others, however, go beyond one's ability to act, such as natural disasters, bad economy, unemployment, war, force-displacement from their home, dead of relatives. All of these non-exhaustive reasons for which one could go homeless stem from my experience living a considerable amount of time in a third world country.

For instance, https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...8df3c6-6eb8-11e6-993f-73c693a89820_story.html

nobody told you to rush and get that fucking huge ass house, living outside of your means is normie 101 because life for them is all about appearances and trying to 1up eachother
This times a million.

How can a female be homeless

I watched an episode of hoarders where there was this women who would literally fill up every house she ever had with trash until it was condemned.

I don't give money to the homeless because I know they will spend it on alcohol and drugs. Why should I give my hard-earned money to a homeless normalfag?
I give counterfeit money to the homeless so they have a warm place to stay at night (jail)

The "homeless" around me are always those "gutter punk" faggots with their poor dog. They play their shit acoustic guitars, banjos, etc.

I think I gave money to a homeless guy once , But he was trucel

I neither give to homeless men nor homeless women, but the majority became homeless because they have become unemployable, substance abuse have decimated their discipline and physical prowess to hold a job for more than a few days,or some other kind of mental disorders.
best AVATAR AWARD

9 times out of 10 they just go and spend it on drugs
Where do you get that stat?

DRUG USE IS A NORMIE PRACTICE
On the off chance they don't, why the fuck would I want to help a normie
If your assumption a homeless man is a normy is based on him being a drug-user then what is your basis for thinking a non-user is a normy?

I also think you're operating under a false assumption here. Yes, normies use drugs recreationally, but non-normies also use them as escapes.

Actually being able to procure drugs sakes some level of social skills and fearlessness regarding law enforcements which uber-aspies like me probably don't possess, so I do understand your conception of this being normy-related behavior.

1. Lack of affordable housing
2. Unemployment
3. Poverty
4. Low wages

All things that only become problems if you live a normie life,

Poverty and lack of affordable housing are problems for non-normies unable to get on bux.

You have to keep in mind that a lot of non-normies are still stuck in their heads with conditioned memes about how they need to have pride and work a job and not accept handouts.

Most parents don't care enough to groom their kids to take the bux-max path. They hope in a deluded way you will become Chad and rake in 25/hour manager job somehow and only push you to get bux after a decade of failing to do so.

I know normies at all the places I've worked that complain about these things and they all have the same thing in common
"normie expenditures" which are pretty much a mismanagement of resources,
a lot of women these days have out of wedlock children, children they did not plan, and they act as if its a normal part of life,
they just can't connect the dots, that they are struggling financially,
because they created a huge financial obligation AHEAD OF TIME,
You are painting the false image here that women actually pay to raise their children and that this is why they lack money.

This shows you are still in your learning stages BPP.

Women do not actually pay for their children's things. They go on government welfare to get the money for that, and also leech money from the men they stole the sperm from, assuming they can locate them.

On minimum wage and a full-time job, the cost of housing is pretty ridiculous, even if you're thinking of a single man not having wages garnished for child support.

You have to keep in mind that even if you get education credentials (which aren't guaranteed, teachers will mark chad more favorably) a job is not guaranteed. They want to hire chad.

they were supposed to have a stable well paying job, a suitable stable partner, and then reproduce, but most people today don't operate on logic, they act as if they should just be able to do whatever the fuck they want, in whichever order, and things are just supposed to "work out"
Stable well paying jobs are doled out by Chad, who struts into management positions.

THAT IS THE CORE OF THE NORMIE MINDSET

They all give themselves the same excuse to rationalize their bad decision making - "life is hard", "that's just how life is", etc

No you fucking idiots, that's how you made life, as a collective you guys are ruining the "human experience" with your shitty decision making skills and lack of logic

Blaming the incels who can't hold a job due to lack of charisma is actually a normy mindset, so you're acting pretty normy right now bro.

All those normies at work complaining about mortgages, etc, they only have that problem because they are normies, they made normie decisions, nobody told you to rush and get that fucking huge ass house, living outside of your means is normie 101 because life for them is all about appearances and trying to 1up eachother
A mortgage on a small 1-bedroom house is still pretty expensive, and even then might still be a better investment than indefinitely renting.

I'll never have to worry about affordable housing, because unlike that guy who is dating, I don't have to rush to rent a great apartment that looks good enough to appease my GF that wants to move in, I won't have to buy a nice house in a nice area so my wife can feel like were "moving forward" and spend years in debt paying it off, etc.
Feel free to share with us details about where you live and what you pay to live there.

I can't even imagine an incel becoming homeless unless under some weird unfair conditions, like being screwed by some legal loophole that he could not be aware of, something outside of his control. That's because incels are minimalists, we live within our means, and we don't chase more problems and obligations because were already tired of life, why add more to your plate when you don't even like the appetizer.
Even living minimalist, welfare can't cover anything but a murder-slum and so you basically need to wageslave to live sanely, and as a wageslave you are manage-chad's bitch.

The next time you are about to hand that homeless man or woman a $5 or some spare change,
remember that not to long ago,
they were the same normie that would laugh at and ridicule you for "not having your life in order",
That's not a guarantee, but the possibility of it does deter me.

Of course... this assumes I have money to just throw away like this, which I do not.

ironically as they stack financial obligation after financial obligation throughout the years without planning, because - "I'm just living life maaaaan, this is what life is, go out an experience it, don't plan, don't have order, just do whatever and hope for the best" (NORMIES HAVE RUINED SOCIETY BY COLLECTIVELY MAKING THESE CHOICES AND MAKING IT THE NORM, THOSE ON THE STREETS ARE JUST THOSE WHOSE DECISION MAKING CAUGHT UP WITH THEM IN AN EXTREME WAY)
I agree with you that normy decisions fuck up society, but not just normies suffer from the instability of it.

Sorry nope, not getting my money, they had their chance at life, and they blew it with bad decision making,
its not my job to supplement their shortcomings with my sacrifices,
I have more expendable income BECAUSE I'M BLACK PILLED, BECAUSE I'M INCEL,
why would I share the benefits of my burdens with a normie who did not have to bear it
MOST PEOPLE BECOME HOMELESS BECAUSE THEY ARE NORMIES
Rather than make generalizations about homeless people, why wouldn't you just look at how attractive they are?

If they look like they are handsome or were once handsome, then yes, they probably are in this state because of bad decisions.

If they are ugly, however, then they probably couldn't coast through life like Chad as you assume all homeless people could.

Just distinguish between homeless-chad and homeless-1s.

One thing you should keep in mind is that homeless-chad probably isn't homeless: he probably sleeps on stacy's couch at night and panhandles a couple hours a day where he collects more money than ugly panhandlers.

Ugly panhandlers probably sleep in a box in the alley.

I probably still won't help them though, not because I don't empathize with them, but just because I value what I can do with the money more.

I would probably only help them if I wanted to recruit them into some kind of militia/cult. But I lack the charisma to run one of those

That's a pretty big fallacy based on the premise all homeless people come from a place of privilege and normie failure. Many were raised in poverty, near homeless conditions. Others were crack babies or fetal alcohol syndrome with a predisposition to addiction. Mental illness is rampant. I think you're simplifying the issue.

Where do you get that stat?

Nowhere, its common sense for anyone who even goes out or talks to people, its a known thing for homeless people

But if you want to take the appeal to authority route, and be disingenuous and pretend like you don't already know this is true

We're all familiar with our mothers' reasons not to empty our pockets for beggars. "The best help is a shelter not a dollar," she's told us, and "They'll only use it on [something bad] anyway!"

The studies seem to back up mom, to a degree. One report from the Department of Housing and Urban Development found that six out of ten homeless respondents admitted problems with alcohol or drugs. Given the likelihood of self-reported bias, the actual number could be even higher. Studies on homeless income find that the typical "career panhandler" who dedicates his time overwhelmingly to begging can make between $600 and $1,500 a month. But since panhandlers often have no way to save their money, they're incentivized to spend most of their day's earnings quickly. This creates a tendency to spend on short-term relief, rather than long-term needs, which can feed this dependency on alcoholic relief.

You've already started off this debate in bad faith, because from the get go you are being disingenous, everybody knows for a fact that the majority of homeless people will spend money on drugs, you don't need a study for this JUST LIKE YOU DON'T NEED A STUDY TO SAY THAT WOMEN WILL USUALLY CHOOSE AN ABUSIVE CHAD OVER A GOOD 5/10 GUY, its not as if homeless people have savings accounts or even a life to look forward to, to even bother thinking about saving

If your assumption a homeless man is a normy is based on him being a drug-user then what is your basis for thinking a non-user is a normy?

Drug use is a normie practice, its a practice of mindless pleasure chasing with no thought put into the consequences of those actions, that's as normie as it gets, that mindset is what defines normie thinking, ignorant bliss

I also think you're operating under a false assumption here. Yes, normies use drugs recreationally, but non-normies also use them as escapes

I've already talked about this:

Actually being able to procure drugs sakes some level of social skills and fearlessness regarding law enforcements which uber-aspies like me probably don't possess, so I do understand your conception of this being normy-related behavior

My point exactly, but more than that, the mindset it takes to be a drug user, is a normie tier mindset, if you are an avid drug user, you have normie traits

Poverty and lack of affordable housing are problems for non-normies unable to get on bux

I don't think you read the thread, there are exceptions to the rule, but nobody just wakes up poor

If you started off in a household, how do you end up homeless?

There are exceptions like a bank foreclosing on you or something but in most cases, people end up homeless BECAUSE THEY LIVE OUTSIDE OF THEIR MEANS, you can't have an iPhone while struggling to pay bills, your priorities aren't in order

You have to keep in mind that a lot of non-normies are still stuck in their heads with conditioned memes about how they need to have pride and work a job and not accept handouts.

Most parents don't care enough to groom their kids to take the bux-max path. They hope in a deluded way you will become Chad and rake in 25/hour manager job somehow and only push you to get bux after a decade of failing to do so

I'm sure it has a lot to do with pride, but even outside of pride I'd never take the bux route, because there is no upward growth, its like applying for a job that has no promotions and staying in that job forever

Right now I'm pretty much on neetbux, because I'm being paid my same work wages to be home, but I'm not lazing about wasting that time, I'm working on things so that when this Corona stuff is open, I can probably retire at least 2 to 3 years later (if things go well)

The neet bux mindset is for idiots you aren't realistic and I'd argue are masochists for keeping themselves in a state of perpetual failure

You are painting the false image here that women actually pay to raise their children and that this is why they lack money.

This shows you are still in your learning stages BPP

Women do not actually pay for their children's things. They go on government welfare to get the money for that, and also leech money from the men they stole the sperm from, assuming they can locate them.

You are painting the image for me that you have no real life experience and you don't talk to people

I guess you are in a different country than I am so maybe what you've seen is different, but where I live, most single mothers have jobs and work

Blaming the incels who can't hold a job due to lack of charisma is actually a normy mindset, so you're acting pretty normy right now bro.

Stop with the retarded excuses, you don't need charisma to work, not every job is a marketing job, those are the kinds of jobs where looks count the most and you won't be hired for

Even living minimalist, welfare can't cover anything but a murder-slum and so you basically need to wageslave to live sanely, and as a wageslave you are manage-chad's bitch.

You're right, we don't want to be manage-chad's bitch now do we, so lets just stay poor sex starved virgins and never try to build any wealth, that's definitely a more logical choice, how foolish of me

Rather than make generalizations about homeless people, why wouldn't you just look at how attractive they are?

If they look like they are handsome or were once handsome, then yes, they probably are in this state because of bad decisions.

If they are ugly, however, then they probably couldn't coast through life like Chad as you assume all homeless people could.

Just distinguish between homeless-chad and homeless-1s

You literally sound like you are trolling right now, I have to inspect the jaw lines of homeless men and decide to give them money based on that, WHEN BOTH THE UGLY AND HANDSOME HOMELESS MEN WILL LIKELY JUST SPEND IT ON DRUGS?

That makes no sense, pretty much all homeless men look like shit as your looks decay severely just by being homeless for a month, so I can pretty much only go on bone structure, but I don't care if they're Chad or not, I care about the decisions they've made, and 9 times out of 10, they're homeless because they made normie decisions, EVEN INCELS MAKE NORMIE DECISIONS (I don't feel sorry for those fuckers either)

One thing you should keep in mind is that homeless-chad probably isn't homeless: he probably sleeps on stacy's couch at night and panhandles a couple hours a day where he collects more money than ugly panhandlers.

I know a homeless women that actually does this, and fools actually give her money, saw her getting picked up in a car, this is another reason not to give homeless people money

Ugly panhandlers probably sleep in a box in the alley

Don't care if they are ugly, actions are the issue here not looks, you seem to be speaking as if ugly incels don't make normie tier blue pilled decisions, they do too, if you are homeless you likely did, so that's why there's no reason for me to help them, regardless of their looks

I didn't get to live my life in excess, so why should my income help out somebody how did, while I "played it safe", sorry not happening, that's like cucking myself

That's a pretty big fallacy based on the premise all homeless people come from a place of privilege and normie failure. Many were raised in poverty, near homeless conditions. Others were crack babies or fetal alcohol syndrome with a predisposition to addiction. Mental illness is rampant. I think you're simplifying the issue.

I said there are exceptions, but the majority of people start off in average income households and a relatively stable living environment, with enough income to maintain their housing, so how those one go from that position A (stability) to position B (homelessness)

BAD DECISION MAKING

That's it, they didn't need to have that cell phone, they didn't need to take that loan out to get a new car, they didn't need to buy and drink all of that alcohol, all of that shit could have been excess savings for "a rainy day", and when that financial crisis that led to homelessness happened, they'd be in the clear

Why do I have to make good safe decisions, and then take the money I have because of those sacrifices, and use it to help someone who just wanted to "enjoy life", sorry not doing that shit, If I have to sacrifice to survive, they should have to also

Last edited:
Most homlessness is via drugs, divorce, usury (kike shit) or letting a foid control your wealth

so yeah, they deserve it

Most homlessness is via drugs, divorce, usury (kike shit) or letting a foid control your wealth

so yeah, they deserve it

My point exactly, I can even summarize my point

Helping the homeless is to subsidize bad decision making

Eh, I dunno, I’d wager there are incels who become homeless due to unemployment. But that’s the only cause.

I can’t have sympathy with alcoholics or drug addicts because they should all be fucking shot anyway. I hate them.

I can’t have sympathy with “homeless” toilets because that doesn’t exist. If a toilet is homeless, she chose to be homeless.

But every man is potentially susceptible to unemployment despite his best efforts. Recessions do happen and they are always outside of your control. Companies lay off good employees just to save a few bucks here and there. Men get fired because some asshole just doesn’t like the look of them. This shit really does happen. And surprise expenses creep up on people. Also, good luck having a rainy day fund on minimum wage.

But, for the most part, the homeless men I see are drug addicts who have drug addict girlfriends. JFL, toilets would rather be with a homeless junkie 6/10 than a fully employed, educated 3/10 like me.

based post. in this world caring for anyone but yourself is utterly cucked. being the epitome of selfishness is ideal. and something everyone should aspire to

My point exactly, I can even summarize my point

Helping the homeless is to subsidize bad decision making
they are just drug addicts, a victim of their genetically determined response to opiates and other dopamine related drugs

I hate people who use recreational drugs and define their life around them

Eh, I dunno, I’d wager there are incels who become homeless due to unemployment. But that’s the only cause.

I can’t have sympathy with alcoholics or drug addicts because they should all be fucking shot anyway. I hate them.

I can’t have sympathy with “homeless” toilets because that doesn’t exist. If a toilet is homeless, she chose to be homeless.

But every man is potentially susceptible to unemployment despite his best efforts. Recessions do happen and they are always outside of your control. Companies lay off good employees just to save a few bucks here and there. Men get fired because some asshole just doesn’t like the look of them. This shit really does happen. And surprise expenses creep up on people. Also, good luck having a rainy day fund on minimum wage.

But, for the most part, the homeless men I see are drug addicts who have drug addict girlfriends. JFL, toilets would rather be with a homeless junkie 6/10 than a fully employed, educated 3/10 like me.
I think inceldom causes heroin and alcohol dependence, tbh. When coping is not enough people look for ways to turn off their minds.

they are just drug addicts, a victim of their genetically determined response to opiates and other dopamine related drugs

They aren't victims, there would have been no response had they just never used drugs, they chose to use drugs, its their fault

Its not like having a peanut allergy because you ate peanuts and didn't know you were allergic, drugs fuck you up regardless of any genetic predispotion, you've been told not to use drugs pretty much from child hood because it will fuck you up, if you still choose to do so to "fit in" or "look cool", then good for you, enjoy getting fucked up
based post. in this world caring for anyone but yourself is utterly cucked. being the epitome of selfishness is ideal. and something everyone should aspire to

That's not the point of the thread but ok :feelskek:

Incel and homeless are two different things. Most incels would be normies if they weren't so fucking ugly they couldn't even betabuxx. We like to pretend being incel is a choice, but it's not. It's the default when you are too ugly to even be a normie. Life forces us to be smarter, and make smarter decisions, because we have no delusions that someone else is going to save us.

We like to pretend being incel is a choice

Being incel isn't a choice, being black pilled (the assumed way of life of incels) IS A CHOICE

Life forces us to be smarter, and make smarter decisions, because we have no delusions that someone else is going to save us.

That's actually the point of this thread, people who don't make smart decisions, and make endless emotional purchases that lead to debt, tend to be normies, because incels tend to end up being black pilled because of the lives we've lived

I'm not really the sympathetic type to begin with, but I literally feel nothing when approached by beggers and street dwellers for spare change, I never give anything, because 9 times out of 10 they just go and spend it on drugs

IN MY OPINION DRUG USE IS A NORMIE PRACTICE

On the off chance they don't, why the fuck would I want to help a normie

What are the main causes of homelessness

1. Lack of affordable housing

2. Unemployment

3. Poverty

4. Low wages

All things that only become problems if you live a normie life, I know normies at all the places I've worked that complain about these things and they all have the same thing in common - "normie expenditures" which are pretty much a mismanagement of resources, a lot of women these days have out of wedlock children, children they did not plan, and they act as if its a normal part of life, they just can't connect the dots, that they are struggling financially, because they created a huge financial obligation AHEAD OF TIME, they were supposed to have a stable well paying job, a suitable stable partner, and then reproduce, but most people today don't operate on logic, they act as if they should just be able to do whatever the fuck they want, in whichever order, and things are just supposed to "work out"

THAT IS THE CORE OF THE NORMIE MINDSET

They all give themselves the same excuse to rationalize their bad decision making - "life is hard", "that's just how life is", etc

No you fucking idiots, that's how you made life, as a collective you guys are ruining the "human experience" with your shitty decision making skills and lack of logic

All those normies at work complaining about mortgages, etc, they only have that problem because they are normies, they made normie decisions, nobody told you to rush and get that fucking huge ass house, living outside of your means is normie 101 because life for them is all about appearances and trying to 1up eachother

I'll never have to worry about affordable housing, because unlike that guy who is dating, I don't have to rush to rent a great apartment that looks good enough to appease my GF that wants to move in, I won't have to buy a nice house in a nice area so my wife can feel like were "moving forward" and spend years in debt paying it off, etc.

I can't even imagine an incel becoming homeless unless under some weird unfair conditions, like being screwed by some legal loophole that he could not be aware of, something outside of his control. That's because incels are minimalists, we live within our means, and we don't chase more problems and obligations because were already tired of life, why add more to your plate when you don't even like the appetizer.

There are exceptions to the rule, but for the most part, these things are very unlikely to affect your average incel, if at all it will be minuscule in most cases.

The next time you are about to hand that homeless man or woman a $5 or some spare change, remember that not to long ago, they were the same normie that would laugh at and ridicule you for "not having your life in order", ironically as they stack financial obligation after financial obligation throughout the years without planning, because - "I'm just living life maaaaan, this is what life is, go out an experience it, don't plan, don't have order, just do whatever and hope for the best" (NORMIES HAVE RUINED SOCIETY BY COLLECTIVELY MAKING THESE CHOICES AND MAKING IT THE NORM, THOSE ON THE STREETS ARE JUST THOSE WHOSE DECISION MAKING CAUGHT UP WITH THEM IN AN EXTREME WAY)

"You can't get a date, something must be wrong with your personality, clearly women have mind reading powers and can tell what you're thinking whilst you act like every other guy they are fucking, who is just coincidentally better looking than you"

Sorry nope, not getting my money, they had their chance at life, and they blew it with bad decision making, its not my job to supplement their shortcomings with my sacrifices, I have more expendable income BECAUSE I'M BLACK PILLED, BECAUSE I'M INCEL, why would I share the benefits of my burdens with a normie who did not have to bear it

agreed. one of the leading causes of homelessness is divorce rape.

Nowhere, its common sense for anyone who even goes out or talks to people, its a known thing for homeless people
Appeals to common sense or "talking to people" is normy-tier arguments though.

We're better than that.

I think that you're touching on a truth (a higher % of homeless people are drug addicts compared to non-homeless people) but I do question applying a number like 90% to it.

For example https://www.nationalhomeless.org/factsheets/addiction.pdf
the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (2003) estimates, 38% of homeless people were dependent on alcohol and 26% abused other drugs

Do I necessarily put utter faith in those two numbers? Of course not. It might well be that it's 68% who are alcoholics.

But I want you to understand it's valid for me to question it's 90% too.

But if you want to take the appeal to authority route, and be disingenuous and pretend like you don't already know this is true
How exactly do I "know" it's 90% ?

You've already started off this debate in bad faith, because from the get go you are being disingenous, everybody knows for a fact that the majority of homeless people will spend money on drugs,
"majority" is 50+% not 90+%

You're moving goalposts now.

you don't need a study for this JUST LIKE YOU DON'T NEED A STUDY TO SAY THAT WOMEN WILL USUALLY CHOOSE AN ABUSIVE CHAD OVER A GOOD 5/10 GUY,
"usually" is still only 50+%

Also I believe there is more evidence of women prioritizing chad than homeless people abusing drugs.

its not as if homeless people have savings accounts or even a life to look forward to, to even bother thinking about saving
Not having a savings account does not mean you will immediately use any money you have on drugs.

There's a lot of normy bullshit homeless people might waste their money on besides drugs, for one thing, like going to a prostitute, or buying soda.

That aside, you seem to be implying that if someone didn't have wasteful spending they'd be guaranteed to lift themselves out of poverty.

I don't agree with such a guarantee. There's a STRONG CORRELATION, but we can distinguish between correlations and guarantees.

Drug use is a normie practice, its a practice of mindless pleasure chasing with no thought put into the consequences of those actions, that's as normie as it gets, that mindset is what defines normie thinking, ignorant bliss
Normies do not have a monopoly on reckless behaviors.

I've already talked about this:
I'll consult the thread.

Agreeing drugs are bad-cope doesn't mean I think bad-copers are normies though.

I think a lot of us come with a background of bad-cope we had to learn our way out of.

My point exactly, but more than that, the mindset it takes to be a drug user, is a normie tier mindset, if you are an avid drug user, you have normie traits
I agree so far as I see a strong correlation but there could be exceptions.

Like say you happen to have some uncle who's a drug dealer and supplies you. Even people lacking social skills might be able to take advantage of pre-existing relationships to score drugs.

I don't think you read the thread, there are exceptions to the rule, but nobody just wakes up poor
Everyone except trust fund babies literally wakes up that way.

The average situation is you don't inherit anything major from parents until they die, and even that tends not to happen because they spend it all.

If you started off in a household, how do you end up homeless?
Parents kicked you out, or you were bluepilled enough to think you could succeed and moved out, but then didn't and they wouldn't let you back.

Although normies are usually bluepilled, being bluepilled does not guarantee you are a normy.

There are exceptions like a bank foreclosing on you or something but in most cases, people end up homeless BECAUSE THEY LIVE OUTSIDE OF THEIR MEANS,
Confusing dichotomy you make here: banks often foreclose because people don't pay mortgage fees due to living beyond means.

However a basic problem is sometimes your means aren't up to supporting even basic living needs.

you can't have an iPhone while struggling to pay bills, your priorities aren't in order
Fun fact: because I don't have a car, I may actually need to buy an iphone to make proper use of public transit with any kind of competence, because it has shifted beyond regularly scheduled busing to actually needing to phone a transit-cab to get around.

Except they don't show up at any kind of fixed time, so you actually need to be able to their APP to get an idea of how close they are, if they're waiting, if they missed you and fucked off to pick up someone else, etc.

I'm sure it has a lot to do with pride, but even outside of pride I'd never take the bux route, because there is no upward growth, its like applying for a job that has no promotions and staying in that job forever
Your faith that employment will lead to upward growth seems normy/bluepilled to me.

No industry is immune to foid antics that discriminate against non-chads. Not a single one.

Right now I'm pretty much on neetbux, because I'm being paid my same work wages to be home, but I'm not lazing about wasting that time, I'm working on things so that when this Corona stuff is open, I can probably retire at least 2 to 3 years later (if things go well)
pray tell me of this magic industry where you are not beholden to chads/stacies.

The neet bux mindset is for idiots you aren't realistic and I'd argue are masochists for keeping themselves in a state of perpetual failure
A lot of those on neetbux were already failing for years before they had the sense to humble themselves and at least get a small something for their suffering.

You are painting the image for me that you have no real life experience and you don't talk to people

I guess you are in a different country than I am so maybe what you've seen is different, but where I live, most single mothers have jobs and work
You may simply live in a similar nation but in a more affluent neighborhood.

Even those single moms who do have jobs, they tend to be incredibly easy (though the foid will never talk about them that way) and they will get supplemental assistance from dads/governments to raise the kid.

So the kid probably costs them nothing extra, they probably make money off them to buy shit.

Stop with the retarded excuses, you don't need charisma to work, not every job is a marketing job, those are the kinds of jobs where looks count the most and you won't be hired for
Looks matter MORE in certain jobs, obviously, but they're a factor in ALL of them, because foids can infiltrate ANY workplace and cause BS for non-chads who don't pander to them.

Some are fortunate to not have this happen to them yet (probably dangerous stuff like working in mines, or hard labor like riding a garbage truck) but it inevitably creeps into the majority of jobs, and certainly the more desirable ones.

You're right, we don't want to be manage-chad's bitch now do we, so lets just stay poor sex starved virgins and never try to build any wealth, that's definitely a more logical choice, how foolish of me
It sounds to me like you're saying you've built wealth and lost your virginity as a result of that wealth.

Am I misunderstanding?

I am interested in more specifics about how you built wealth.

If I could do that with reasonable effort, I would. How much does it take? What should I do?

I want to know how you learned this.

You literally sound like you are trolling right now, I have to inspect the jaw lines of homeless men and decide to give them money based on that, WHEN BOTH THE UGLY AND HANDSOME HOMELESS MEN WILL LIKELY JUST SPEND IT ON DRUGS?
I am not recommending you be charitable.

"Likely" is 50% but you said 90%.

Just questioning your fractions.

That makes no sense, pretty much all homeless men look like shit as your looks decay severely just by being homeless for a month, so I can pretty much only go on bone structure, but I don't care if they're Chad or not, I care about the decisions they've made, and 9 times out of 10, they're homeless because they made normie decisions, EVEN INCELS MAKE NORMIE DECISIONS (I don't feel sorry for those fuckers either)
We don't start off blackpilled making non-normy decisions in most cases.

If you did: you probably had a decent upbringing or access to more teachable moments.

For some of us, revelations came much later.

I know a homeless women that actually does this, and fools actually give her money, saw her getting picked up in a car, this is another reason not to give homeless people money
:chad:

Don't care if they are ugly, actions are the issue here not looks, you seem to be speaking as if ugly incels don't make normie tier blue pilled decisions, they do too, if you are homeless you likely did, so that's why there's no reason for me to help them, regardless of their looks
They do.

Normy/Abnormy is kind of a false dichotomy here, it's a spectrum.

Again though: I'm not saying you should feel obligated to help the homeless.

I'm just disagreeing with your proposed statistics (90% on drugs) supporting condemning it for those inclined to charity.

I didn't get to live my life in excess, so why should my income help out somebody how did, while I "played it safe", sorry not happening, that's like cucking myself
I don't really know that even a majority became homeless due to excess.

I said there are exceptions, but the majority of people start off in average income households
I don't agree with that.
I would say the majority who reproduce in high numbers tend to make below-average incomes.
So the majority are born into below-average income households.

and a relatively stable living environment,
Relative to what?

with enough income to maintain their housing,
You're not born with any sort of income. You appear to be confusing the income of parents with the non-income of their offspring.

Even if your parents had stable jobs and income, it doesn't mean you will.

so how those one go from that position A (stability) to position B (homelessness)
One blackpill for you: even if your parents owned their home before your were born, until they actually put your name on the deed, you were always homeless and just living at their pleasure.

Unless you inherit a home from your parents, you didn't begin as a homeowner. You didn't lose anything: you never had it to begin with.

Listening to you feels like a boomer lecture. Housing costs have gone up incredibly compared to the past, it takes far more man-hours to own the same footage it did in decades past.

BAD DECISION MAKING

That's it, they didn't need to have that cell phone, they didn't need to take that loan out to get a new car, they didn't need to buy and drink all of that alcohol, all of that shit could have been excess savings for "a rainy day", and when that financial crisis that led to homelessness happened, they'd be in the clear
and the ones who weren't buying phones/cars/alcohol?

I just don't want legitimate fucked-by-the-world swept under the bus by your stereotypes, however prevalently they might be apt.

Why do I have to make good safe decisions, and then take the money I have because of those sacrifices, and use it to help someone who just wanted to "enjoy life", sorry not doing that shit, If I have to sacrifice to survive, they should have to also
You don't.

Again: my disagreeing with your 90% stereotype does not mean I think you should be obligated to help anyone.

I honestly just think you're coping with guilt over not doing so by embellishing these stereotypes.

Maybe 55% are alcoholics, maybe 75%, maybe 90%, maybe 95%, maybe 99%

No idea. It's really difficult to get hard numbers on that.

It sounds to me like you're saying you've built wealth and lost your virginity as a result of that wealth.

I didn't build any "wealth" yet, but the only reason I had the money to pay to lose my virginity, is because I had a job, and the only reason I'm going to be an escortcel in the future (and I will) in SEA is because I'm pursuing wealth, if you aren't pursuing wealth you are doing yourself a disservice, you are going to be stuck suffering from your 30's to your 40's to your 50's, and so and so forth, at that point isn't it better to just kill yourself, why waste time suffering?

When I said "know", I meant "know of", I thought it would be obvious, pretty random for me to just know a homeless woman, especially seeing as I hate homeless people and won't help them

I just don't want legitimate fucked-by-the-world swept under the bus by your stereotypes, however prevalently they might be apt.

Which is why I said there are exceptions

I honestly just think you're coping with guilt over not doing so by embellishing these stereotypes.

JFL @ guilt, guilt is for the weak

Maybe 55% are alcoholics, maybe 75%, maybe 90%, maybe 95%, maybe 99%

No idea. It's really difficult to get hard numbers on that.

1. I'd say drugs, because alcohol is a drug and falls under the whole umbrella, doesn't matter to me if they are using alcohol or cocaine, same difference to me

2. The specific percentage doesn't matter, because we know for a fact its MOST, whether that's 60% or 90%, makes no difference, most are there because they made bad decisions and most are avid drug users, that's all I need to know to keep my money out of the holes in their pocket lol

no one posted the video of the tall high tier normie dude piping foids while homeless

this.
Low IQ thread

Also JFL at bashing homeless when half of this forum are NEETs and are 1 government check away from homelessness.

Also JFL at bashing homeless when half of this forum are NEETs and are 1 government check away from homelessness.

You say that as if the very criteria you described isn't exactly why they should be "bashed" :feelskek:

Another thing I hate about homeless people is how pathetic they are, seriously how does one end up "homeless" when being a criminal is an available option

Let me guess - "I want to be muh good person"

The irony, you don't get to be prideful while at the same time being a worthless piece of shit, its completely contradictory

If I ever found myself homeless I'd either end up in jail pretty soon or have found myself a place via money I made selling drugs, but I'm not going to just lay around begging for scraps trying to be "a good person"

People who are homeless, and remain homeless, are irredeemable in my eyes, becuse they are at the height of blue pilledom, they are kidding themselves with this game of "playing human", imagine being in a destitute state as though you are living "in the wild", and not "going on the hunt", still sticking to your normie ways for the sake of appearances and ego (morality revolves around ego)

Sorry, I can't feel sorry for any of them, and to make it worse, THEY IRONICALLY BEG FOR MONEY AND USE IT TO BUY DRUGS FOR THEMSELVES, RATHER THAN TRY AND SELL DRUGS

If "The Purge" was a real life event, I'd spend my time cleaning the streets of the homeless JFL

Last edited: