Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most American Tyrone's should be thankful for slavery

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
They are the strong descendants of blacks that were specifically bred for strength and size. @Tellem-T would be and example of this. Although I suspect he had a white ancestor along the way because he has white features.

Most black incels here are either majorly unlucky or the descendants of non physical working blacks.

If only white people had specifically bred themselves for strength and size there would be a lot less incels today.

Gymcelling only works for blacks.

only thing american nignogs should be thankful about is not being in africa tbh

like yeah being black in the west is pretty shitty but its still a million times better than being in africa lmao

Gymcelling only works for blacks.
Only if they're a working nigga descendant. I can't remember his name but there's some 5'2 incel on here that's black. He wouldn't stand a chance even with gym gains.

Whites should be grateful that the Jews liberated their women so they could fuck Chad's so white folks can stop breeding pathetic ass people.

The nuclear family Bred some of the most pathetic white folks in history.

only thing american nignogs should be thankful about is not being in africa tbh

like yeah being black in the west is pretty shitty but its still a million times better than being in africa lmao
I would rather be a Tyrone in Africa than some white nerdicel in the West.

You can move out of Africa, you can't move out of inceldom.

Whites should be grateful that the Jews liberated their women so they could fuck Chad's so white folks can stop breeding pathetic ass people.

Case in point: This retarded generation

Case in point: This retarded generation
This is why I'm not against degeneracy and hypergamy, it breeds Strength and not incel weakness. We're fucked for life the only thing we can really do is make sure that cucks don't get to create incels so that no one must suffer like us.

I hate seeing this dumb Darwinian argument being thrown around.

Women are not exclusively reproducing with Chads, they're riding the Chad carousel using contraception/abortion because the status quo tells them that having kids young is dumb and they should focus on career instead. Then they reproduce while 30+ with some poor genetics betabux.

Feminism brought nothing good whatsoever. Men are unhappier on average, women are unhappier on average, we're not getting any better genetically speaking, whites are dying off and being bred out, the west is dying.

I'm not against degeneracy and hypergamy, it breeds Strength

it doesnt though
it would do that if femoids were actually selecting for strength, but they aren't doing that. they're not selecting for powerlifters or strongmen, they're not selecting for soldiers, they're just selecting for tall pretty boys with nice looking faces.

True. Every single negro I know is super muscular. These negroes really pack muscle quick. Being black you just gotta dress like a rapper and work out and a white bitch will want your BBC.

I'd rather have been born an ignorant man in Africa than be aware that i'm perpetually an outsider in America.
Make me white or give me death.
This is why I'm not against degeneracy and hypergamy, it breeds Strength and not incel weakness. We're fucked for life the only thing we can really do is make sure that cucks don't get to create incels so that no one must suffer like us.
LMAO THAT IS TOP QUALITY CUCKOLDRY
"We have to stop the numales from creating children, only Chad should be allowed to have sex because he's our genetic superior!"

And people call me nasty things for wanting to be white. Just look at this cuck.

Actually, it doesn't. As hypergamy advances, uglier women have more and more options, and I don't know if you've noticed, but you get half of your genes from your mother. The best option for the genetic quality of humankind is looksmatched monogamy. If you were tasked with breeding the fastest horse, you wouldn't mate the best stallion with the weakest mares.

I'd rather have been born an ignorant man in Africa than be aware that i'm perpetually an outsider in America.
Make me white or give me death.

LMAO THAT IS TOP QUALITY CUCKOLDRY
"We have to stop the numales from creating children, only Chad should be allowed to have sex because he's our genetic superior!"

And people call me nasty things for wanting to be white. Just look at this cuck.

Lmao you are a coping cuck yourself lol. You know you're fucked and you're fucked for life just like the rest of us. Give up on this grand dream of having kids because it's over.

You are literally cucking yourself to cucks that's fucking cuckception. You're practically begging them to make more incels you cuck fuck.
Actually, it doesn't. As hypergamy advances, uglier women have more and more options, and I don't know if you've noticed, but you get half of your genes from your mother. The best option for the genetic quality of humankind is looksmatched monogamy. If you were tasked with breeding the fastest horse, you wouldn't mate the best stallion with the weakest mares.
True that. Ugly foids should also be banned from breeding.

bball americans are the ones who are fit. Regular black dudes who get no exercise are either fat or skinny as fuck.