Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most black people(women) aren’t qualified to be parents.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
Most black people particularly black women aren’t qualified to be parents. Out of all the races hypergamy is worst with black people. Blacks are just a more interesting case that it mainly stays in the black community because, most don’t want black women and the ones willing to date them are mainly black men.

I’ll keep saying it till the day I die, black people are further in 'degeneracy' and chaos when it comes to races. If you want a preview of what’s to come just look at niggas. We are like lab rats.

Black women go for Tyrones particularly tall and thugmaxx tyrones. You need to be tall, have swag and need to be street for these black thots. Black women are the most heightist of all femoids.

Black women all share the same men. They are a lot of black boys who have the same fathers. All the top black dogs are hoarding all the women impregnating them then running away. Even my family is proof of this my grandmother had multiple children from different men, I shit you not. So much fucking whores in this community. My father abandon me.

It’s one of the reasons I’m not completely against abortion. Because all the black babies aborted are essentially bless mainly the (boys) and yes black women are leading in abortion.

Black communities are poor as fuck. Most niggas gonna be dead before age 25 in a shoot out (diaspora) or staving or dehydrating in the (Africa)

Most black women under 30 are mothers, while most black men are childless. They’re being passed around like blunts among the top black dogs.

Black women are abusive, violence starts at home and I can tell you also from experience we get beaten if we don’t do something 'right' like a bunch of slaves. What does that show children? When you don’t get what you want you just act out in violence. Lazy parenting.

Honestly they are a lost cause and like I said they are a preview of what’s to come. It’s a sinking ship from here on out.

@Colvin76 @Ika-Sama @NothinButAComedy @Detro

I’m sorry you didn’t get a reply regarding your long ass post

They are ironically enough the type of women that reproduce the most. Two female classmates of mine already have kids and both of them are black.

I'm not reading that but you're probably correct.

It's brutal, are you a historycel too ? While black?
How can you cope?

I'm not reading that but you're probably correct.

Actually nvm i will read it since it kinda relates to Inceldom.

(I only read big posts if they are related to Inceldom)

Sad shit. Are you from the us?

Most modern women are shit parents. If abortion did not exist then white/curry/rice women would also be single moms.

EVERYONE KNOWS LAB RATS ARE WHITE!

(Other than that it's an excellent observations)

Most modern women are shit parents. If abortion did not exist then white/curry/rice women would also be single moms.
Black women lead in abortion yet still make up most of single mothers.
Sad shit. Are you from the us?
I was born in one of the northern commonwealth countries. But my parent move us to another commonwealth country. When I was around 9.

This.....Love How Normies love to tout that women have an intrinsic personality detector yet many of these women will open their legs and have children with shit chad men...who fuck off after the kids are born.....jfl and these women don't hold these men accountable to use protection

This.....Love How Normies love to tout that women have an intrinsic personality detector yet many of these women will open their legs and have children with shit chad men...who fuck off after the kids are born.....jfl and these women don't hold these men accountable to use protection
Based, and then they say all black men bad and "niggas ain’t shit" basically apex fallacy. They have tunnel vision.

This is high IQ. Black foids are definitely the source of all the problems in the black community. Black foids have the lowest IQ and are the most emotional foids on the planet. They have zero self-awareness or accountability. They literally behave like monkeys.

Based, and then they say all black men bad and "niggas ain’t shit" basically apex fallacy. They have tunnel vision.
Yup....Im done with blk foids If I ever ascend ..I'll never touch one
This is high IQ. Black foids are definitely the source of all the problems in the black community. Black foids have the lowest IQ and are the most emotional foids on the planet. They have zero self-awareness or accountability. They literally behave like monkeys.
Exactly all they have to offer is some used up pussy...no wonder most of them end up single mothers

If you want a preview of what’s to come just look at niggas. We are like lab rats.
Yep.
I've been believing that Feminism is the root cause of the problems in the black community (low IQ isn't the problem as low IQ people in other races aren't *that* dysfunctional )
It's fucked up but I take joy in knowing that feminism is going to ravage western civilization after all the shit the american government did to the black community.

Yup....Im done with blk foids If I ever ascend ..I'll never touch one
I wish I was white tbh. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing inherently wrong with being black, but the black community is a shit hole right now and I don't see it changing any time soon.

Our music is literally only about thug gangster shit and eating ass, and our history is literally just us being slaves or getting our civilizations raided and destroyed by white men.

We also didn't accomplish shit except inventing peanut butter. Like seriously man?

It's an embarrasment to be part of this pathetic degenerate race.

Yep.
I've been believing that Feminism is the root cause of the problems in the black community (low IQ isn't the problem as low IQ people in other races aren't *that* dysfunctional )
It's fucked up but I take joy in knowing that feminism is going to ravage western civilization after all the shit the american government did to the black community.
yep feminist opened pandoras box, no going back from this. Just watch all burn.
We also didn't accomplish shit except inventing peanut butter. Like seriously man?
it never began for us.

Distractmaxxing and trying to moneymaxx. If I fail roping.
No I meant how do you cope being a black historycel, niggers don't have anything going for them qua history except for Mansa Musa

They are ironically enough the type of women that reproduce the most. Two female classmates of mine already have kids and both of them are black.
they also abort the most.

Niggas just have alot of sex ok?

Most black people particularly black women aren’t qualified to be parents. Out of all the races hypergamy is worst with black people. Blacks are just a more interesting case that it mainly stays in the black community because, most don’t want black women and the ones willing to date them are mainly black men.

I’ll keep saying it till the day I die, black people are further in 'degeneracy' and chaos when it comes to races. If you want a preview of what’s to come just look at niggas. We are like lab rats.

Black women go for Tyrones particularly tall and thugmaxx tyrones. You need to be tall, have swag and need to be street for these black thots. Black women are the most heightist of all femoids.

Black women all share the same men. They are a lot of black boys who have the same fathers. All the top black dogs are hoarding all the women impregnating them then running away. Even my family is proof of this my grandmother had multiple children from different men, I shit you not. So much fucking whores in this community. My father abandon me.

It’s one of the reasons I’m not completely against abortion. Because all the black babies aborted are essentially bless mainly the (boys) and yes black women are leading in abortion.

Black communities are poor as fuck. Most niggas gonna be dead before age 25 in a shoot out (diaspora) or staving or dehydrating in the (Africa)

Most black women under 30 are mothers, while most black men are childless. They’re being passed around like blunts among the top black dogs.

Black women are abusive, violence starts at home and I can tell you also from experience we get beaten if we don’t do something 'right' like a bunch of slaves. What does that show children? When you don’t get what you want you just act out in violence. Lazy parenting.

Honestly they are a lost cause and like I said they are a preview of what’s to come. It’s a sinking ship from here on out.

Did you move out yet? My parents were mentally abusive too fucking with me 24/7 and demanding I pay them to live with them also making tons of retarded rules like only 3 hours PC time a day, sleep by this time, no going out at night, etc, etc. I was fucking 19 and they kept at it so I was like fuck this shit I'm out and fucking left to live by myself while working some shitty ass part time job and studying at the same time. Best decision I ever made in my life ngl ded srs now I can do whatever the fuck I want which is rot all day and play (waste all my money in) Gacha games with qt anime girls.

It's usually good etiquette to include a TLDR on a long ass post like this

Did you move out yet? My parents were mentally abusive too fucking with me 24/7 and demanding I pay them to live with them also making tons of retarded rules like only 3 hours PC time a day, sleep by this time, no going out at night, etc, etc. I was fucking 19 and they kept at it so I was like fuck this shit I'm out and fucking left to live by myself while working some shitty ass part time job and studying at the same time. Best decision I ever made in my life ngl ded srs now I can do whatever the fuck I want which is rot all day and play (waste all my money in) Gacha games with qt anime girls.
Your parents are terrible. However, the part where they demand you help pay the rent is understandable. The economy is fucked and if you're using their water and electricity, why not help pay rent?

Your parents are terrible. However, the part where they demand you help pay the rent is understandable. The economy is fucked and if you're using their water and electricity, why not help pay rent?

I don't know. If I help them pay rent why the fuck should I listen to their rules? I already payed for all my food and everything else the only thing I haven't paid for was rent. Why the fuck would I pay them rent AND have to deal with their shit on top of it? I rather pay 4x more in rent and be free like I am now.

Yep, this is why historically holes were not allowed to marry unless father/brother/family apporved of the man, since they are shit at selecting proper husband material,
A good 50% of the problems among blacks would disappear if they stopped being so degenerate. But its never gonna happen
I wish I was white tbh. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing inherently wrong with being black, but the black community is a shit hole right now and I don't see it changing any time soon.

Our music is literally only about thug gangster shit and eating ass, and our history is literally just us being slaves or getting our civilizations raided and destroyed by white men.

To be honest, and to be very blunt, the black race is far more civilized, happier, and prodctive when enslaved, whether that was being enslaved by Europeans or Arabs. Sad, but true.
No I meant how do you cope being a black historycel, niggers don't have anything going for them qua history except for Mansa Musa
Anyone who studies history knows blacks haven't done shit, sucks, but that's reality. Same goes for Abos, Dravidians, and most Native Americans and Turkic peoples. Like I said above, they're better off being enslaved and ruled by others. The most richest African became rich thanks to Arabs and Islam.

Last edited:
Other than the claim that black foids are the most heightist, nothing unexpected from OP. Nice to see it all in one place. Would like to mention that most women of ALL races are mothers by 30, and if we didn't live in clown world, most would be mothers by 20. Still get OP's point about (black) hypergamy of course.

It's usually good etiquette to include a TLDR on a long ass post like this
The title is the TLDR

I dont,i just accept it. i dont care anymore, we haven't really acomplish any thing.

@Incline not yet but soon in the future hopefully.
Yep, this is why historically holes were not allowed to marry unless father/brother/family apporved of the man, since they are shit at selecting proper husband material,

A good 50% of the problems among blacks would disappear if they stopped being so degenerate. But its never gonna happen

To be honest, and to be very blunt, the black race is far more civilized, happier, and prodctive when enslaved, whether that was being enslaved by Europeans or Arabs. Sad, but true.

Anyone who studies history knows blacks haven't done shit, sucks, but that's reality. Same goes for Abos, Dravidians, and most Native Americans and Turkic peoples. Like I said above, they're better off being enslaved and ruled by others. The most richest African became rich thanks to Arabs and Islam.
Brutal as hell.

Not only that, they have the most testosterone too. Sometimes you can't tell whether a black foid is a guy or not.

Honestly, I have no issues with being black, but there are too many backwards apes in our race. In my opinion most Black people in the hood should be sterilized, and I've always hated how they make us look bad. Did you know we are the only race of people that embrace our good-for-nothing counterparts? I mean, how many White people do you see wanting to be associated with Rednecks and Hillbillies? Almost none. But with Blacks it's the opposite, sometimes I can't blame other races for looking down on us.

Last edited:

Not like u choose to be born

Not only that, they have the most testosterone too. Sometimes you can't tell whether a black foid is a guy or not
It's not even that...blk foids are super confrontational and aggressive if they acted femenine men would actually like em

I feel bad for my blackcels

It's not even that...blk foids are super confrontational and aggressive if they acted femenine men would actually like em
True, there are tons of black foids I've seen that I would actually date if it wasnt for their disgusting attitude and masculine personality.
Not like u choose to be born
True I guess
Honestly, I have no issues with being black, but there are too many backwards apes in our race. In my opinion most Black people in the hood should be sterilized, and I've always hated how they make us look bad. Did you know we are the only race of people that embrace our good-for-nothing counterparts? I mean, how many White people do you see wanting to be associated with Rednecks and Hillbillies? Almost none. But with Blacks it's the opposite, sometimes I can't blame other races for looking down on us.
Yeah I agree with you. It's a select few blacks that make me embarrassed to be the same race as them.
I don't know. If I help them pay rent why the fuck should I listen to their rules? I already payed for all my food and everything else the only thing I haven't paid for was rent. Why the fuck would I pay them rent AND have to deal with their shit on top of it? I rather pay 4x more in rent and be free like I am now.
Yeah that makes sense. They want you to pay rent like an adult, but want to treat you like a kid at the same time. Makes no sense. I would've moved out too.

Last edited:
I feel as if this video is appropriate for this thread

We wuz gypshuns n shiiieet.

We wuz gypshuns n shiiieet.

A lot of black foids are angry, aggressive, and hostile ass fuck.

They are definitely not afraid of being upfront and in your face hostile and aggressive.

I have seen some mulatto black foids that I would definitely fuck. Even then I would be afraid of getting STDs since black foids are statistically a lot more likely to carry STDs.

staving or dehydrating in the (Africa)
As a black male in Africa I can attest that this is true
Most black women under 30 are mothers
Also this, the way these girls are birthing kids you'd think them to be as rich as some billionaires. But nope, most of them couldn't complete even ninth grade let alone get a wage slaving gig. I remember back when I was a church goer one of the pastors legit said these kids have so much kids because they are BORED.
Black women are abusive, violence starts at home and I can tell you also from experience we get beaten if we don’t do something 'right' like a bunch of slaves
You forgot to mention how emotionally abusive these things are. I shit you not my mother drove my father to his death and guess what? She is doing what she did to him to ME.

You forgot to mention how emotionally abusive these things are. I shit you not my mother drove my father to his death and guess what? She is doing what she did to him to ME.
That’s brutal as hell but this is absolute truth they take all their shit put it all on us, they messed themselves up for being a bunch of harlots.
Over for cooncels.
Should stop using words you don’t understand, how’s this 'muh cooning' if it’s the truth. You’re just a troll that gives out stupid low effort replies and statements most of the time. I’m just gonna ignore you from now on (not literally)

Jfl :lul:, seriously though what do you expect from men who have so many options like I said a lot of them Share 'baby daddies'. Theirs more childless black men than childless black women, you get the picture.
Yet if we get a responsible negro that's a decent fella they don't want this lame ass uncle Tom, he ain't a thug.

View: https://voca.ro/1gAbC94KkmSr

Last edited:
Most black foids are fat/act masculine and they usually fuck several different tyrone thugs and lots of them aren't qualify to be parents since they act ghetto or become single mothers.

For black foids, face matters a little less but you masculine traits such as being tall, low inhib, and having a good physique is more important.

Most black foids are whores who all want thugs/tyrones and many fuck the same man.

Black foids abort way more than any other race of women since they're usually not ready to raise the child or they get pregnant to early.

Most blacks are poor/raised in poverty, doesn't help that they don't value education that much and that most of them become thugs and do crime.

Most black foids are single mothers are because they fuck tons of different thugmaxxed tyrones and get pregnant in their teens or early on, then they rarely use birth control/condoms. Then the thug/tyrones they get pregnant by usually leave them while most black men are childless/ in prison or they leave their child.

Most black foids are bad at parenting and they get angry/abuse their children over the smallest things. They also don't value education or prepare their children for the real world so they result in violence/become thugs.

Last edited:
I was born in one of the northern commonwealth countries. But my parent move us to another commonwealth country. When I was around 9.
I hope you don’t mean the same commonwealth country I’m in, it’s literal a hellhole for young males here.

Sorry to hear this.

Not only that, they have the most testosterone too. Sometimes you can't tell whether a black foid is a guy or not.