Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most black people(women) aren’t qualified to be parents.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
This is high IQ. Black foids are definitely the source of all the problems in the black community. Black foids have the lowest IQ and are the most emotional foids on the planet. They have zero self-awareness or accountability.
Oh the irony.

I hate self hating coons, it's so pathetic.

I hate self hating coons, it's so pathetic.
How is this self hating, it’s a fact. Black women don’t want no Urkles. You guys overused the word coon it lost its meaning.
Oh the irony.
It’s either you address your point or fuck right off because you’re bringing nothing to the conversation but, I don’t expect you to do that and seeing from your avi you’re an attention seeker.

You’re a joke like most on this forum.

(Edit) also @Cyrrow you’re the pathetic one lmao so much of you users are bluepillers in disguise.
7450A85D 72EF 4B2E AE53 0B1633895967

The avi and descriptions of you guys profile never lie:feelskek:

Last edited:
How is this self hating, it’s a fact. Black women don’t want no Urkles. You guys overused the word coon it lost its meaning.

It’s either you address your point or fuck right off because you’re bringing nothing to the conversation but, I don’t expect you to do that and seeing from your avi you’re an attention seeker.

(Edit) also @Cyrrow you’re the pathetic one lmao so much of you users are bluepillers in disguise.
View attachment 410140
The avi and descriptions of you guys profile never lie:feelskek:

95% of this forum will simp for attractive females despite the outlandish things they post here. IT may be dumb enough to be fooled by the dumb shit that gets posted here but anyone who doesn't have shit behind the eyes knows everything we post here is just coping at the fact that were lonely losers.
I gurantee most of the youngcels)0-26) are going to become betabuxers at worse. The other 5% have already accepted that fact.

I'm sorry I don't feel a need to impress my fellow incels in order to fit in.

the black community in america must be in fucking shambles. Whoring running rampant, insane standards, tyrones cum&go despite women's "personality detectors" , increasing violence (which may be a direct result as black whores have an obsession with thug maxxed tyrones, the blacks try to adhere to their standards) etc.

95% of this forum will simp for attractive females despite the outlandish things they post here.
Because this forum has more non incels than actual incels and the actual Incels are only here to edgemaxx they not really blackpilled. I won’t ever simp or worship an attractive female ever!

@LiteralGoblin made a post where he said he ascended with a black woman. That's what's ironic about his post in hindsight.

but anyone who doesn't have shit behind the eyes knows everything we post here is just coping at the fact that were lonely losers.
I gurantee most of the youngcels)0-26) are going to become betabuxers at worse. The other 5% have already accepted that fact.
A bit of projection here, are you going to be a betabux too. Anyone who still wants muh love or muh relationship is bluepllied after learning about the blackpill. This forum is joke full with larps,fakecels, edgemaxxers and postmaxxers. I only come here for a few users to acquire knowledge.
@LiteralGoblin made a post where he said he ascended with a black woman. That's what's ironic about his post in hindsight.
Fuck this forum honestly, literally can’t take anymore seriously. I may leave sooner later after I got what I need to know and the few good users leave.
(Edit) @your personality lmao that’s the faith of most of this forum eventually when they ascend with fat women. This forum is a joke blkpillpres was right.

Last edited:
A bit of projection here, are you going to be a betabux too. Anyone who still wants muh love or muh relationship is bluepllied after learning about the blackpill. This forum is joke full with larps,fakecels, edgemaxxers and postmaxxers. I only come here for a few users to acquire knowledge.

I certainly hope so. I don't think I can do another 10 years of this.

Black privilege. They’re coddled like babies and get away with anything.