Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most bluepilled cucks(and foids) think they're above average in looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Yet again another observation that indicates there is something wrong with their society. The only way they can cope is by perceiving themselves to be above average.

From scientific American:
In a series of studies, Epley and Whitchurch showed that we see ourselves as better looking than we actually are. The researchers took pictures of study participants and, using a computerized procedure, produced more attractive and less attractive versions of those pictures. Participants were told that they would be presented with a series of images including their original picture and images modified from that picture. They were then asked to identify the unmodified picture. They tended to select an attractively enhanced one.

According to FaceandLMS, the average person is a 5/10. Most people, especially foids, would probably hate being given that rating. The fact that the AVERAGE person cannot accept being a 5/10 shows there is something wrong.

i used to think im uber attractive too when i was stupid bluepilled fool, now at least i know truth and im aware

This arrogant fucking species...

Every woman on earth believes she is an 8.

Last edited:
I know this fact but I still can’t help getting influenced. Gym mirror makes me feel like a 7 even tho I’m a 4.5

i used to think im uber attractive too when i was stupid bluepilled fool, now at least i know truth and im aware
One of the best lifefuels for me was when I found out I can be aware that I'm ugly but not insecure about it. Because of this I don't ever attach emotions(such as disgust or pity) when judging someone else's looks because the insecurity is not there to project.
Until we blackpill the masses almost every cuck will remain insecure about their looks which will lead them to continue shitting on everyone else. The need for social validation is the biggest weakness of mankind.

One of the best lifefuels for me was when I found out I can be aware that I'm ugly but not insecure about it. Because of this I don't ever attach emotions(such as disgust or pity) when judging someone else's looks because the insecurity is not there to project.
Until we blackpill the masses almost every cuck will remain insecure about their looks which will lead them to continue shitting on everyone else. The need for social validation is the biggest weakness of mankind.
yeah that's very true at the point

just look at inceltears, except instead of average, i'd say most are incel tier.

When I was bluepilled there was always a part of me that knew something was wrong - my experiences weren’t matching what would be expected of someone who was as attractive as I thought I was. Taking the black pill gave order to my life. I accepted I was ugly and could stop the exhausting levels of self delusion required to maintain my flawed self perception.

Every women on earth believes she is an 8.
When I was bluepilled there was always a part of me that knew something was wrong - my experiences weren’t matching what would be expected of someone who was as attractive as I thought I was. Taking the black pill gave order to my life. I accepted I was ugly and could stop the exhausting levels of self delusion required to maintain my flawed self perception.

Same here tbh.

Based.

Every women on earth believes she is an 8.
That's exactly what they all act like no matter how unattractive. It's laughable. Fucking conceited, delusional, and disgusting trash. It doesn't help that basically every/any female can easily get a man by just existing.

Last edited:
On the other hand, Tinder foids think 80% of men are below average.

I used to think I was a 5 or 6, but I’m consistently rated a 3 face and a 1 body (skin disorder).

humans are retarded

I considered myself average before considering myself ugly.

just look at inceltears, except instead of average, i'd say most are incel tier.
they appreciate signaling virtues for approval, and thereby embellishing their own image in compensation for the fact that they consider themselves ugly and repulsive

I have noticed it, just like femoids soycukcs always rate themselves up