Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most bluepillers legit cannot even grasp the concept of inceldom being a state not an ideology

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
It's like it completely goes against everything they're taught. They can't understand the concept of just getting fucked by genes, and that being the end of it (although, don't get me wrong, this IS still their state usually anyway :lul:). They've just been trained like such good little dogs that if they obey their foid masters they'll have been good boys. They can't accept that it was over from the moment they were conceived.

Perhaps the funniest thing though is how they'll say sexuality is inherited, that nobody can choose who they're attracted to...yet if you acknowledge the latter, you are DIRECTLY ADMITTING that inceldom is totally uncontrollable, as there will always be people who nobody is attracted to.

Last edited:
I chose to be short and ugly with a weird hairline

“I’m a 38 y/o kissless virgin, but atleast I’m not an incel, right guys?” :dab::dab:

They believe in a just world fallacy. Where everyone that does good will find good. God never promised a romantic relationship to everyone. Further proof of inceldom.

Last edited:
Imagine can't be Objective about sexual situations and escaping, but wanting justice and making protests in other subjects

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: