Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Most British men prefer to have sex with women in their late 20s, 30s, and 40s

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Only 49% of British men would fuck a 21 year old and only 30% would fuck an 18 year old. Less than 10% would fuck a 16/17 year old. Only 40% would be in a relationship with a 25 year old. Only 30% would be in a relationship with a 21 year old and only 20% would be in a relationship with an 18 year old. Less than 10% would be in a relationship with a 16/17 year old.

let’s be honest the only reason they refuse to have sex with an 18 or 21 year old is because they don’t wanna be called a “creep”.

Virtue signaling cucks. They say they won't because they can't.

LowT, or maybe it’s just cope cause young stacies are reserved for Chad.

kek, brits saying they'd rather fuck a 60 year old granny than an 18 year old

So they want roast beef Tyrone destroyed cunt. How cucked can someone be.
They want to have sex with a 21 year old because no way a foid in her prime teen years would give her to themselves.
They don't want to choose a 21 year old, they were forced to do it.

If true they are a bunch of faggots

So they want roast beef Tyrone destroyed cunt. How cucked can someone be.
They want to have sex with a 21 year old because no way a foid in her prime teen years would give her to themselves.
They don't want to choose a 21 year old, they were forced to do it.
They’d fuck a 21 year old but not an 18 year old because 21 year olds get to drink and thus are seen as “true adults”. Socially, the age of consent already is 21. You’re an adult both biologically and legally at 18.
If true they are a bunch of faggots
Only a faggot prefers a 60 year old hag over a hot 18 year old

Last edited:
British men are very low T. I'm pretty sure its worse there than it is here in Burgerland.

They’d fuck a 21 year old but not an 18 year old because 21 year olds get to drink and thus are seen as “true adults”. Socially, the age of consent already is 21. You’re an adult both biologically and legally at 18.

Faggots prefer penis ngl

Any healthy male will get aroused by a hot teenager. srs

British men are very low T. I'm pretty sure its worse there than it is here in Burgerland.
burger land aka USA is even worse if you ask me. Huge stigma against age gaps in USA

I guess the young meat is a treat reserved for all the pakis lol.

I guess the young meat is a treat reserved for all the pakis lol.
Most men would like to fuck a young woman but they refuse to because they don’t wanna get called a creep.

they are liars Ed

Britain has a major virtue signalling cuck culture that's as bad as Canada or America. I bet most men lie on the surveys and say they like used up roast beef because that's the best they can get. Deep down they know the best is what they never had.

Do they not count those "Asian" Groomers as British men?

ill give you my perspective as a ukcel, id prefer the foid to be atleast 20.

idk something about teens just isnt attractive to me

JB belongs only to thugmaxxed pakis. Britain absolutely hates drawn stuff but support child grooming as a nation sport(only for pakis).

15.5 is perfect ngl

ill give you my perspective as a ukcel, id prefer the foid to be atleast 20.

idk something about teens just isnt attractive to me
most post-pubescent teen girls look like they're at least 20. any guy who says he doesn't find an 18 year old attractive is lying, especially if he's 23 like you. maybe you only met teens who look younger than their age. or maybe their age makes you repress your attraction or downgrade your attraction.
Britain has a major virtue signalling cuck culture that's as bad as Canada or America. I bet most men lie on the surveys and say they like used up roast beef because that's the best they can get. Deep down they know the best is what they never had.
i hear some virtue signaling soy boys say "i'M 22 aNd tHe YouNgEsT i'D DaTe iS 20" because they're afraid to date someone a few years younger and afraid to be judged. there's a big stigma against age gaps even age gaps of a few years

most post-pubescent teen girls look like they're at least 20. any guy who says he doesn't find an 18 year old attractive is lying, especially if he's 23 like you. maybe you only met teens who look younger than their age. or maybe their age makes you repress your attraction or downgrade your attraction.

i hear some virtue signaling soy boys say "i'M 22 aNd tHe YouNgEsT i'D DaTe iS 20" because they're afraid to date someone a few years younger and afraid to be judged. there's a big stigma against age gaps even age gaps of a few years
Considered perfectly fine when the bitch is a decade older though & the guy is supposed to feel lucky ha.

I can't be fucked with this country anymore 2bh lads

Considered perfectly fine when the bitch is a decade older though & the guy is supposed to feel lucky ha.
women dates younger man=cougar

man dates younger woman=pEdOpHiLe :soy:

that pussy dont even work no more

Legal drinking age in the UK is 18 and the age of consent is 16.

Legal drinking age in the UK is 18 and the age of consent is 16.
yet in america drinking age is 21 and the age of consent in america prolly will become 21 someday. socially, it already is 21

fake statistics, lol.

Bullshit.

Majority of those men need their test levels checked.

The 16-18 year old foids in the UK can EASILY pass as a 20+ year old.

There was even a 14 or 15 year old foid who got "asked out" or something by a taxi driver leading to his arrest- Even the judge said: "The girl clearly looks to be 18+ and the fact that she was out that late isn't typical of a minor".

over for krumpetcels

what do you think would happen if you took say a 27 year old man who was attractive and a 14-17 year old foid who also was attractive and put them on a island with no laws you think they will just smile at each other until she is 35?

what do you think would happen if you took say a 27 year old man who was attractive and a 14-17 year old foid who also was attractive and put them on a island with no laws you think they will just smile at each other until she is 35?
famous men used to date underage teens and sleep with them before the 2010s, they don't do it anymore because they cannot get away with it anymore. some men will still date 18-24 year olds but even that gets backlash nowadays. at least it doesn't get them in jail.
Bullshit.

Majority of those men need their test levels checked.

The 16-18 year old foids in the UK can EASILY pass as a 20+ year old.

There was even a 14 or 15 year old foid who got "asked out" or something by a taxi driver leading to his arrest- Even the judge said: "The girl clearly looks to be 18+ and the fact that she was out that late isn't typical of a minor".
I remember when I got into my early 20s, I worried even more about how i still found high school girls attractive (but i still was attracted to college girls). i talked to my therapist about it and how i never acted on it, and he told me this is actually normal and that most men struggle with this.