Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most bullies aren't insecure but they are cowardly.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Saying that bullies are insecure is obviously stupid but most bullies that I've seen hide behind their words and if some kid ever tried to get in their face about it they'd back down in a heartbeat.

I hate moral bullys most of all. They bully you for shit they do.

Cringe, most bullies are extremely self-confident and have high self-esteem. At least, no worse than the average person.

Cringe, most bullies are extremely self-confident and have high self-esteem. At least, no worse than the average person.

I hate bullies

I literally said in the title that they aren't insecure.
Did you read the title?

Honestly no one bullied me back in highschool. I did see other kids get bullied, and I wish I had helped them, but i didnt want to be seen badly.

I think that's the case most of the time.

They pick on people who are genetically inferior, I don't see them picking on jacked tall guys for example. Therefore they are cowards.

I literally said in the title that they aren't insecure.

Did you read the title?

Bullies aren't cowards. I would say if you stood up to one they'd just play it off that you're overreacting ,then later they'd jump you and knock your teeth out. Nobody is afraid of some loser standing up to him.

Bullies aren't cowards. I would say if you stood up to one they'd just play it off that you're overreacting ,then later they'd jump you and knock your teeth out. Nobody is afraid of some loser standing up to him.
Which is cowardly. And your not a loser because you get picked on.

CHOose the highER road

Which is cowardly. And your not a loser because you get picked on.

What the fuck? What wouldn't be cowardly in this circumstance? Him handing you a pistol and then telling you to meet him for a duel at dawn? No one is going to fight you in public because they'll end up in jail, but they'll fuck you up in private if they can. Every bully I had was physically superior and would have had no problem snapping my neck. They were often thugmaxxed as well.

What the fuck? What wouldn't be cowardly in this circumstance? Him handing you a pistol and then telling you to meet him for a duel at dawn? No one is going to fight you in public because they'll end up in jail, but they'll fuck you up in private if they can. Every bully I had was physically superior and would have had no problem snapping my neck. They were often thugmaxxed as well.
It's cowardly because they lie and act like they weren't talking crap about you and then jump you when you aren't expecting it.

They pick on people who are genetically inferior, I don't see them picking on jacked tall guys for example. Therefore they are cowards.
They don’t pick on smaller people necessarily because they’re small. They do it because smaller people are socially awkward or nerdy

Yea man for kids in school if you're not afraid you won't really be picked on tbh. You might have to fight but they don't want to pick on people who stand up for themselves. And if you're weaker then fuck it, just take a rock and bust his head open. No one will do anything since you're all just kids

Bullies are secure enough to bully you, but are insecure for doing it in the first place. Someone who's truly insecure (like a high inhib autist) won't even bully others in the first place.

Bullies are secure enough to bully you, but are insecure for doing it in the first place. Someone who's truly insecure (like a high inhib autist) won't even bully others in the first place.
What do you mean? I say their cowards because most back down if their called out.

What do you mean? I say their cowards because most back down if their called out.
I'm making my own point. People who are truly insecure are too inhibited to go out and bully others. Bullies are secure enough to go out and pick on others, despite bullying itself being an insecure action. There are plenty of Chads who are too busy living life to bully others.

I'm making my own point. People who are truly insecure are too inhibited to go out and bully others. Bullies are secure enough to go out and pick on others, despite bullying itself being an insecure action. There are plenty of Chads who are too busy living life to bully others.
Oh ok. Yeah most bullies I see are normies that are trying to elevate themselves by punching down. I'm not worshiping them but most chads I've met are decent enough.

I never liked bullies

bullies of my time were in a group, it was not possible to scare or intimidate them in any way as they were confident with their group
they never really bothered me that much though

Bullies hide behind a system that allows them to attack without being attacked back.

Saying that bullies are insecure is obviously stupid but most bullies that I've seen hide behind their words and if some kid ever tried to get in their face about it they'd back down in a heartbeat.
I agree with OP. Bullies are still people at the end of the day. That means if you make life difficult for then to bully you by fighting back, they will be less inclined to do it.

Do whatever it takes. Even if you get a blackeye or whatever. Don't listen to foids who never had to fight for anything. Don't listen to those cunt teachers who couldn't handle the harsh corporate world so they couldn't fight for anything either.

Yep they talk big but they never get physical most of em. Maybe back in the day they did but now cyberbullying is the default. Pathetic if you ask me.

Cringe, most bullies are extremely self-confident and have high self-esteem.
High IQ, that's why incels can't bully, to bully you need power and social clout, both of which boost your own confidence in turn.

High IQ, that's why incels can't bully, to bully you need power and social clout, both of which boost your own confidence in turn.
I know that. I said right in the title that they aren't insecure, their cowardly.

Bullying at high school is just showing signs on how well you can use the system to shit on others while it protects you on it.

No wonder a lot of bullies in the adult world end up in very high corporate positions. Its a transferable skill.