Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most child sexual abuse is likely committed by NPDs/psychopaths and not by pedophiles per se

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Actual pedophilia as in men who prefer prepubescent girls over pubescent/post-pubescent women is actually quite rare, especially if exclusive (men who only feel attraction to prepubescents). What is common is feeling attraction to young pubescent and especially postpubescent women, or prefering them over older roasties. This is not pedophilia.

I've been theorizing that most people who actually rape little kids are NPDs/psychopaths or other cluster Bs, be them pedophiles or not (according to research, most men are capable of feeling sexual attraction to pubescent or even prepubescent females, even if they don't prefer them over postpubescents). This would also explain the trauma, because if a kid is raised by a cluster B, a lot more abuse and negligence will take place than just sexual abuse, and the trauma could come from the other abuse or from the fact the parent/relative got suddenly yanked off the kid's life (if they're convicted). Negligence in infancy causes more harm to kids than sexual abuse on average.

Cluster Bs are known for their lack of impulse control. A person who is a pedophile but is not a cluster B and thus has empathy and reasonable levels of impulse control is likely to live their whole life without raping kids.

I put this on Inceldom Discussion because this is yet another variation of "Chad pumps and dumps/abuses/traumatizes foids and good beta men are blamed for it". NPDs and psychopaths (men that are known for being more successful with women than non-cluster B men) do the actual child abuse, but harmless internet pedo/hebephiles who just look at media (or not even that, just debate about their feelings, like me) get the blame.

Actual pedophilia as in men who prefer prepubescent girls over pubescent/post-pubescent women is actually quite rare, especially if exclusive (men who only feel attraction to prepubescents). What is common is feeling attraction to young pubescent and especially postpubescent women, or prefering them over older roasties. This is not pedophilia.

I've been theorizing that most people who actually rape little kids are NPDs/psychopaths or other cluster Bs, be them pedophiles or not (according to research, most men are capable of feeling sexual attraction to pubescent or even prepubescent females, even if they don't prefer them over postpubescents). This would also explain the trauma, because if a kid is raised by a cluster B, a lot more abuse and negligence will take place than just sexual abuse, and the trauma could come from the other abuse or from the fact the parent/relative got suddenly yanked off the kid's life (if they're convicted). Negligence in infancy causes more harm to kids than sexual abuse on average.

Cluster Bs are known for their lack of impulse control. A person who is a pedophile but is not a cluster B and thus has empathy and reasonable levels of impulse control is likely to live their whole life without raping kids.

I put this on Inceldom Discussion because this is yet another variation of Chad pumps and dumps/abuses/traumatizes foids and good beta men are blamed for it. NPDs and psychopaths (men that are known for being more successful with women than non-cluster B men) do the actual child abuse, but harmless internet pedo/hebephiles who just look at media (or not even that, just debate about their feelings, like me) get the blame.
Yup. How society views this is just another case of "I'm to retarded to inform my own thoughts and so I just parrot ideals from TV." TV is true to some degree as it's a reflection of reality, but these shows about some creepy pedophilic man aren't indicative of real life. So many people walk around with thoughts inherited from screen-writers and allow it to shape their world-view so much it's disappointing.

@Atavistic Autist

Yeah, most of these guys are too high inhib to do anything/have morals that stop them from doing anything

We all know NT sexhaving normies commit most of the crime.
They call us basement dwellers who never talk to anyone nor leave the house, but then call us dangerous terrorists :feelsclown:
Even out of the incels who committed attacks, most if not all are cluster Bs. Elliot Rodger was a vulnerable narcissist, Lamza had various psychopathic traits, etc. It's basically what @Atavistic Autist wrote in this thread, society/women call the typical incel (usually a lonely, ugly, non-cluster B man who DOES unironically have a good personality as in being capable of love, empathy, care, pairbonding, etc) a psychopath while acclaiming actual psychopaths, who are the men that abound among the upper echelons of society and men who are extremely successful with women.
I just want to have consensual non-rough sex with an eager high school girl.
I'm extremely perverted and sexually dominant and into rough sex, but it looks like being abused just in bed isn't enough for a modern foid, they want abuse in other areas of the relationship as well. Sometimes it feels like women secretly want us to snap and beat the shit out of them. Deep down they probably know this is what they deserve. But then your life gets ruined nowadays.

Paradoxically, the most sadistic choice is actually the most masochistic one since you'll more likely than not go to jail for it. I'm not a masochist so I don't want to go to jail over a dumb foid.

Last edited:
I think I'm cluster A and C. Missed the thugmaxxxing cluster B sadly.

I think I'm cluster A and C. Missed the thugmaxxxing cluster B sadly.
I'm mostly NT but I do have some cluster C shit as well. I thought I had some NPD characteristics but not sure, I just happen to love myself and have self-esteem, which is becoming so rare it looks like NPD when you have it kek.

I'm mostly NT but I do have some cluster C shit as well. I thought I had some NPD characteristics but not sure, I just happen to love myself and have self-esteem, which is becoming so rare it looks like NPD when you have it kek.
How can you have self esteem as a subhuman incel? Mogs me to oblivion

How can you have self esteem as a subhuman incel? Mogs me to oblivion
I like my own personality, tastes, talents and I have a perfect functional body. I'm just a genetic lottery loser in terms of looks but I don't place my whole value in pleasing foids.

Yikerinos!!! Let’s unpack this :soy:

I like my own personality, tastes, talents and I have a perfect functional body. I'm just a genetic lottery loser in terms of looks but I don't place my whole value in pleasing foids.
mogs me to oblivion

10/10 thread

39% of hospitalized male psychopaths had consensual sex with female mental health staff
Gacono C, Meloy JR, Sheppard K, Speth E, Roske A. 1995. A Clinical Investigation of Malingering and Psychopathy in Hospitalized Insanity Acquittees. Bull Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 23(3): 387-397. [FullText]

Absolutely devastating. Spend 6 years inside only to be cucked everyday. I know several killers/vets/murderers that foid nurses fucked everyday and even gave keys to their house jfl

Imo a lot of these nurses are cluster b

Last edited:
When you watch shows like To Catch A Predator, why is it that all the guys they catch seem to be mentally ill and socially retarded? Where are all the Chad pedos? There's no way they don't exist, yet pedo vigilante groups never seem to catch them. Or in general, if you look at sex offender registries (it's ALL sub 5 males). It's almost like it's not rape if it's Chad...

Absolutely devastating. Spend 6 years inside only to be cucked everyday.
Sorry you had to go through that. Something similar happened to me, I fell in love with my psychologist and got coldly rejected by her. Afterwards, I learned about various cases of psychologists, both male and female, who fucked their patients.

I know several killers/vets/murderers that foid nurses fucked everyday and even gave keys to their house jfl
Hybristophilia is the most disgusting thing ever. Imagine wanting to rewards killers and torturers with sex and affection while gaslighting good men and thinking this is ok and what's really bad is wanting a young virgin partner like many os us do. It's a complete inversion of reality and morals.

Imo a lot of these nurses are cluster b
For sure. Cluster Bs abound in medical shit, this is also why I avoid doctors and only go to them when I absolutely have to.

When you watch shows like To Catch A Predator, why is it that all the guys they catch seem to be mentally ill and socially retarded? Where are all the Chad pedos? There's no way they don't exist, yet pedo vigilante groups never seem to catch them. Or in general, if you look at sex offender registries (it's ALL sub 5 males). It's almost like it's not rape if it's Chad...
Chad pedos don't need to resort to something as desperate and low IQ as going into a public chat room to find a young girl like those sad men do. They probably have single moms who let them fuck their daughters and both the mom and the daughter enjoy it and will never tell anyone.

Last edited:
So psychopaths have a tendency towards pedophilia is what you're saying. They're all scum.

So psychopaths have a tendency towards pedophilia is what you're saying. They're all scum.
Not exactly that. The logic is:

1) most men are capable of feeling sexual arousal for prepubescents, even though the vast majority of them don't feel more attracted to them than to postpubescents

2) cluster Bs are known for their much lower impulse control and empathy levels (they don't care about the moral aspects of this action, don't care about potentially scarring a child and don't care as much as a non-cluster B person about the risk of this action either)

3) considering these facts, as expected, not all people who sexually abuse children are pedophiles (as in people who prefer prepubescents than postpubescents, or exclusively like prepubescents; if you define pedophilia as simply being able to feel the attraction to prepubescents, then most men are pedophiles and thus this is normal male behavior - this is why this definition isn't useful)

4) a true pedophile who isn't cluster B and thus has normal levels of empathy, morals and impulse control will in the vast majority of cases never sexually abuse children

5) the correlation between sexual abuse in childhood and certain types of traumas and conditions could very well stem from the fact it's cluster Bs doing such sexual abuse - so it isn't just the sexual abuse, it's various other types of abuse and negligence (which people who are raised by cluster Bs or have cluster Bs participating in their childhoods will statistically be subjected to). So it's a correlation, not necessarily a direct causation (sexual abuse generating all of the traumas and conditions)

Last edited:
Not exactly that. The logic is:

1) most men are capable of feeling sexual arousal for prepubescents, even though the vast majority of them don't feel more attracted to them than to postpubescents

2) cluster Bs are known for their much lower impulse control and empathy levels (they don't care about the moral aspects of this action, don't care about potentially scarring a child and don't care as much as a non-cluster B person about the risk of this action either)

3) considering these facts, as expected, not all people who sexually abuse children are pedophiles (as in people who prefer prepubescents than postpubescents, or exclusively like prepubescents; if you define pedophilia as simply being able to feel the attraction to prepubescents, then most men are pedophiles and thus this is normal male behavior - this is why this definition isn't useful)

4) a true pedophile who isn't cluster B and thus has normal levels of empathy, morals and impulse control will in the vast majority of cases never sexually abuse children

5) the correlation between sexual abuse in childhood and certain types of traumas and conditions could very well stem from the fact it's cluster Bs doing such sexual abuse - so it isn't just the sexual abuse, it's various other types of abuse and negligence (which people who are raised by cluster Bs or have cluster Bs participating in their childhoods will statistically be subjected to). So it's a correlation, not necessarily a direct causation (sexual abuse generating all of the traumas and conditions)
Stopped reading after your first claim that MOST men can have sexual arousal for children. Sorry, but what? It is completely beyond me how one could get aroused by literal children. Biologically it also doesn't make sense. Therefore I saved myself the time from reading the rest of your post as you would surely refer back to the same point or at least use it to further prove your misguided idea.

Stopped reading after your first claim that MOST men can have sexual arousal for children. Sorry, but what?
Go to the thread I linked, there are researches and sources there.

It is completely beyond me how one could get aroused by literal children. Biologically it also doesn't make sense.
It's also completely beyond me how anyone could get aroused by a hairy male asshole. But many people do. Humans are perverted.

Therefore I saved myself the time from reading the rest of your post as you would surely refer back to the same point or at least use it to further prove your misguided idea.
Bro some men get it hard to other men like I said, some men get it hard to landwhales with disgusting filth between the fat layers, some men get it hard to 80 yo grandmas, some men get it hard to goats even. Men are horny bastards. Do you really think some psychopath who happens to have access to some cute 8yo girl wouldn't want to rape her, even though he may not be a pedophile (primarily or exclusively attracted to children) per se?

@Mainländer beautiful ava btw really fits the flashing colours of your name perfectly

@Mainländer beautiful ava btw really fits the flashing colours of your name perfectly
Thanks. I like yours too. Elliot Rodger in an alternative universe where he didn't have a shitty family and found love so he can be happy.

Thanks. I like yours too. Elliot Rodger in an alternative universe where he didn't have a shitty family and found love so he can be happy.
Its my face shooped on Elliots final retribution vid but happy to hear that was your interpretation

I'm inclined to agree with this, from what I've seen of evidence of real child abuse for example, Podesta boiling that screaming child in the shower it doesn't seem to be sexual even. These people are 90% on insane power trips and try to hurt people that they know can't do anything in retaliation.

I think for lots of men when they're in school and around girls their age during puberty they have these feelings all go unfulfilled you end up stunted in many ways. Probably not least of which will be your attraction. If you're a keen observer and you notice how shitty of a deal it is to get a woman after she's been passed around and/or never even got a kiss in high school how exactly are you supposed to develop genuine attraction to a woman that has aged beyond that ideal and never offered you her youth in exchange for your loyalty?

I know from personal experience too with my mother and sister, they will actively cock block even their own male family members from getting a girl that hasn't been passed around even if that girl is the one coming on to you. Whether it's their own personal insecurities not wanting to feel like a male in their family got a higher class girl, or it's them feeling you're not deserving of such a girl with all that they think they know about you be warned. They WILL try to throw wrenches in the gears, so will your jealous little brother that has only ever been able to pay pig for used up roasties.

Chad pedos don't need to resort to something as desperate and low IQ as going into a public chat room to find a young girl like those sad men do. They probably have single moms who let them fuck their daughters and both the mom and the daughter enjoy it and will never tell anyone.
I can also confirm this dynamic from things I have personally witnessed I don't really want to elaborate because it could be interpreted as bragging even though it did nothing to help me ascend because up until that point it was like the dogpill at first, something my brain didn't really thing extended beyond the internet until I seen it happening.

Podesta boiling that screaming child in the shower
:dafuckfeels::worryfeels::feels::feelsping::feelsclown:

Where did you read about it? It's revolting how the elites can get away with such disgusting stuff while me and you could have our lives ruined if we kissed some teenage developed girl.

it doesn't seem to be sexual even. These people are 90% on insane power trips and try to hurt people that they know can't do anything in retaliation.
Yeah this is the type of shit cluster Bs do. Especially psychopaths, but also all others.

I think for lots of men when they're in school and around girls their age during puberty they have these feelings all go unfulfilled you end up stunted in many ways. Probably not least of which will be your attraction. If you're a keen observer and you notice how shitty of a deal it is to get a woman after she's been passed around and/or never even got a kiss in high school how exactly are you supposed to develop genuine attraction to a woman that has aged beyond that ideal and never offered you her youth in exchange for your loyalty?
There's that "failing to go through certain checkpoints and getting stuck" factor for sure, but even outside of that, younger foids with less baggage and sexual history are simply more attractive and desirable in many many ways.

I know from personal experience too with my mother and sister, they will actively cock block even their own male family members from getting a girl that hasn't been passed around even if that girl is the one coming on to you. Whether it's their own personal insecurities not wanting to feel like a male in their family got a higher class girl, or it's them feeling you're not deserving of such a girl with all that they think they know about you be warned. They WILL try to throw wrenches in the gears, so will your jealous little brother that has only ever been able to pay pig for used up roasties.
Most women are like that for sure. My mom isn't, thankfully.

I can also confirm this dynamic from things I have personally witnessed I don't really want to elaborate because it could be interpreted as bragging even though it did nothing to help me ascend because up until that point it was like the dogpill at first, something my brain didn't really thing extended beyond the internet until I seen it happening.
Bummer, it would be interesting if you did elab, but don't do it indeed, you seem like a great user in the making, don't get banned. Also top tier avi, kek.

:dafuckfeels::worryfeels::feels::feelsping::feelsclown:

Where did you read about it? It's revolting how the elites can get away with such disgusting stuff while me and you could have our lives ruined if we kissed some teenage developed girl.
There's a video floating around of what is very clearly him and a screaming child that is quite obviously in distress

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGx3XE_NWvk

Lots of anons got blocked by him for going on his social media and calling skippy etc
The artwork in his house is also vile, to say the least and he's implicated in child disappearances

Attachments

• mccann-sketches-edited.jpg
    mccann-sketches-edited.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 25
It's also completely beyond me how anyone could get aroused by a hairy male asshole. But many people do. Humans are perverted.
These "many people" you are referring to are a complete minority --- so your point does not stand.

These "many people" you are referring to are a complete minority --- so your point does not stand.
According to the research posted in the thread I linked above, it's not a minority of men who are able of getting up to prepubescent girls.

According to the research posted in the thread I linked above, it's not a minority of men who are able of getting up to prepubescent girls.
Because said reach totally included 3 billion men. Sure thing buddy, keep justifying your pedophilia.

Because said reach totally included 3 billion men. Sure thing buddy, keep justifying your pedophilia.
I'm not justifying anything and I'm not a pedophile. You seem very emotional about that subject, but most people are like that. It's useless to debate.

All pedophiles are faggots since only gays would prefer the body of a boy with long hair to a woman with fully grown sexual organs and curves :feelzez:

All pedophiles are faggots since only gays would prefer the body of a boy with long hair to a woman with fully grown sexual organs and curves :feelzez:
Are men who fuck/date skinny flat-chested adult women gays as well? :feelswhere:

Are men who fuck/date skinny flat-chested adult women gays as well? :feelswhere:
Depends. I would go for them aswell and I could find appreciation even for small tits but if you're about the flat chest its at least very weird for me

I'm not justifying anything and I'm not a pedophile. You seem very emotional about that subject, but most people are like that. It's useless to debate.
Your perception of my emotional state is wrong. But alas, pedophiles will try to justify themselves. Chemical castration is the only way.

Now that @Edmund_Kemper has been unbanned, I'd like to hear his thoughts about this thread.

Mainlander, we are in the midst of a full-blown hysteria and moral panic about "pedophiles," "child sexual abuse," and "sex offenders." Reasoned arguments don't work in this scenario. For most normgroids, a man like Lewis Carroll is indistinguishable from a man like Peter Scully- they're both nasty pedos who deserve the most depraved torture and death.

Last edited:
Mainlander, we are in the midst of a full-blown hysteria and moral panic about "pedophiles," "child sexual abuse," and "sex offenders." Reasoned arguments don't work in this scenario. For most normgroids, a man like Lewis Carroll is indistinguishable from a man like Peter Scully- they're both nasty pedos who deserve the most depraved torture and death.
:feelsbadman::feelsree::reeeeee:

many child molesters are teleiophiles (attraction to adults)

Almost all people are teleiophiles, even the ones who are also pedophiles.
pedophiles can't be teleiophiles. child molesters=/=pedophiles

Are you defining "pedophiles" as people who are exclusively attracted to children? Most pedophiles are non-exclusive, they are attracted to older people too.

I know.
non-exclusive pedos are still primarily attracted to prepubescent children. there are some teleiophilic men who might have some attraction to prepubescent girls (although many don't). but they're primarily attracted to adults so they're teleiophiles. teleiophilic men usually do have a strong attraction to teenagers

non-exclusive pedos are still primarily attracted to prepubescent children. there are some teleiophilic men who might have some attraction to prepubescent girls (although many don't). but they're primarily attracted to adults so they're teleiophiles. teleiophilic men usually do have a strong attraction to teenagers
I understand now. You're considering the primary attraction.

A person who's primarily attracted to adults but also attracted to children would be a teleiophile then, right?

I understand now. You're considering the primary attraction.

A person who's primarily attracted to adults but also attracted to children would be a teleiophile then, right?
yes