Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Most common demographics for sub 8 theorists.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
1. NEETs - limited exposure to the working world.

2. The autistic - limited understanding of normie social customs.

3. Socially ostracised (those who don’t have friends that are normies and are poorly equipped to comment)

4. Blacks - honestly I don’t know why this correlation exists but it’s something I’ve noticed.

Are there any sub 8 theorists out there who don’t fall into one of these 4 demographics? I’m not hating here or even disparaging the theory, I’m just curious.

What about the really ugly like me? I also think blacks believe it cause blacks can’t be normies only Incels or tyrones.

That describes most of the people on the forum jfl, fucking might as well say most of .co is made up of ugly people. It’s just stating the obvious

Id say you have to avoid the mistake of looking at whos saying it and focus on whats being said. While i dont think sub-8 is a hard rule, it certainly is the thumb rule as far as dating apps are concerned.

90% of the users here are one of those 4 categories

Sub8 theory could be true depending how you interpret it it.

I thought you said terrorists and i was about to agree with you

Id say you have to avoid the mistake of looking at whos saying it and focus on whats being said. While i dont think sub-8 is a hard rule, it certainly is the thumb rule as far as dating apps are concerned.
Dating apps is like sub 8.5 tbh. Sub 8 is “IRL” not that there is much difference.
Sub8 theory could be true depending how you interpret it it.
How do you interpret it?

I've unironically never seen a sub 8 man with a girlfriend.
The most I've seen is sub 8 men in betabuxx marriages. Relationships no longer exist for sub 8 men

Not true. A lot of people here pass as socially normal in their everyday lives barring the fact that they are ugly. Also a lot of blackcels here dont subscribe to sub 8 I have merely observed that blacks do at an increased rate to other races.
ikr, this post is stupid because it describes a majority of the forum itself
No it really doesn’t, look at the results of the recent servey Serge put out if you think that.
The most I've seen is sub 8 men in betabuxx marriages. Relationships no longer exist for sub 8 men
Do you fit into one of the demographics I mentioned?
and ugly who think they are normie looking, so they cope and said "muh im a normie who don't get laid sub8"
True, I should’ve included that as a demographic.

Last edited:
How do you interpret it?

This is how I interpret sub8 theory: That a special set of benefits exist for only extremely beautiful people.

In which case I truly believe it.

But any other interpretation like "sub8s don't get sex at all" or "sub8s have no reason to live" is getting extreme. If you are a narcissist and think being the most beautiful is the end all be all, then it might be true, but that sort of interpretation is very feminine.

Bullshit you haven't even seen an 8+ male in real life I'd wager. Typically those aren't lthe guys with girlfriends anyways.

You might be mistaken that 8+ is 20% of the population or are trolling. You're right that most of the people with GFs rhat are young are 6-7s so T20-30% something like that.

Not true. A lot of people here pass as socially normal in their everyday lives barring the fact that they are ugly. Also a lot of blackcels here dont subscribe to sub 8 I have merely observed that blacks do at an increased rate to other races.

No it really doesn’t, look at the results of the recent servey Serge put out if you think that.

Do you fit into one of the demographics I mentioned?

True, I should’ve included that as a demographic.
I'm a college student in a massive city so I see thousands of different looking men everyday, and I never see sub 8 men with girlfriends. I'm also not autistic or black, and am normal in social interaction.
I remember once I made a thread talking about how i tried to look for any sub 8 men in college that had a girlfriend. And I couldn't find a single one

1. Until the quarantine started I went outside every day.
2. I'm not autistic.
3. Most guys are willing to talk to me which is why I agree with sub8 for the most part.
4. I'm white.

Bullshit you haven't even seen an 8+ male in real life I'd wager. Typically those aren't lthe guys with girlfriends anyways.

You might be mistaken that 8+ is 20% of the population or are trolling. You're right that most of the people with GFs rhat are young are 6-7s so T20-30% something like that.
Exactly. 8+ is exceedingly rare. It’s possible he has little to no actual exposure to the outside world and his entire world view is just a recapitulation of the most extreme theories from the manosphere.

I'm deadly serious. Even top tier Chad's have to settle for 7/10 and below females these days.
I have a Chad prettyboy friend and his gf is a scuffed 6/10. If even he is doing this horribly, then sub 8 men arent even in the competition

I'm a college student in a massive city so I see thousands of different looking men everyday, and I never see sub 8 men with girlfriends. I'm also not autistic or black, and am normal in social interaction.
I remember once I made a thread talking about how i tried to look for any sub 8 men in college that had a girlfriend. And I couldn't find a single one
I saw several today on my walk around London (one of the most hypergamous cities in the world) you are either lying or you absolutely cannot rate. 8+ in looks is very, very rare. 8+ is male model tier, you can go a whole day without seeing any guy of that level, even in a world city like where I live.
2. I'm not autistic.
3. Most guys are willing to talk to me which is why I agree with sub8 for the most part.
4. I'm white.
Are you NEET tho?

Yeah I'm Black and Autistic.

Daily reminder that sub8 is LAW :blackpill:

This is how I interpret sub8 theory: That a special set of benefits exist for only extremely beautiful people.

In which case I truly believe it.

But any other interpretation like "sub8s don't get sex at all" or "sub8s have no reason to live" is getting extreme. If you are a narcissist and think being the most beautiful is the end all be all, then it might be true, but that sort of interpretation is very feminine.
I agree that sub 8’s can get sex but I think sub 8’s have to struggle and can’t usually get a looksmatch and 8+ Have a unique set of priveldges compared to even 7/10 chadlites

I saw several today on my walk around London (one of the most hypergamous cities in the world) you are either lying or you absolutely cannot rate. 8+ in looks is very, very rare. 8+ is male model tier, you can go a whole day without seeing any guy of that level, even in a world city like where I live.

Are you NEET tho?
Are you sure they wherent married betabuxers?

I agree that sub 8’s can get sex but I think sub 8’s have to struggle and can’t usually get a looksmatch and 8+ Have a unique set of priveldges compared to even 7/10 chadlites
Obviously being 8+ makes is a god-like privilege in a society that worships looks, no one is denying that. Most Sub 8 theorists think that those in the 5-7 range lead horrible, unfulfilled lives and that just clearly isn’t true to anyone who knows what they’re talking about.

Many man could get roastie by betabuxxing. But is it ascension?..

2. I'm not autistic.
4. I'm white.
Are you NEET tho?

Obviously being 8+ makes is a god-like privilege in a society that worships looks, no one is denying that. Most Sub 8 theorists think that those in the 5-7 range lead horrible, unfulfilled lives and that just clearly isn’t true to anyone who knows what they’re talking about.
I also think part of the sub 8 theory is how you rate people tbh.

I also think part of the sub 8 theory is how you rate people tbh.
I think you are rating anyone who is above average to any degree as 8+. That is very unconventional, of course you can make any theory seem viable if you are willing to move the goalposts to that extent.

I think you are rating anyone who is above average to any degree as 8+. That is very unconventional, of course you can make any theory seem viable if you are willing to move the goalposts to that extent.
I know what you are saying but I understand that 6 and 7 males exist and I understand that difference between above average and an actual chad. I also know that I am sub 5. However, I have seen foids swipe on dating apps and I see that they do indeed swipe left on above average males who mogg me, even subpar ethnic foids do this. If tinder and bumble and OLD didn’t exist sub 8 would be cope but you can’t underestimate the impact of OLD on the dating market and foid hypergamy. I still do not believe 6 and 7’s are incels by any means but they do not have the priveledges that chad and foids do.

I know what you are saying but I understand that 6 and 7 males exist and I understand that difference between above average and an actual chad. I also know that I am sub 5. However, I have seen foids swipe on dating apps and I see that they do indeed swipe left on above average males who mogg me, even subpar ethnic foids do this. If tinder and bumble and OLD didn’t exist sub 8 would be cope but you can’t underestimate the impact of OLD on the dating market and foid hypergamy. I still do not believe 6 and 7’s are incels by any means but they do not have the priveledges that chad and foids do.
That isn’t sub 8 theory though man, we all know that 8+ enjoy ridiculous privileges in society. Most sub 8 theorists don’t think that anyone in the 5-7 range can have any kind of relationship that isn’t a betabux and that is just absurd.

Let me say it again, sub8 theory is a matter of interpretation.

Sub8 theory is true if you believe that being the best looking (not just good looking, but the best) is the only thing that matters in life, since it provides the easiest path of resistance to sexual and social gratification. All or nothing. I understand where this is coming from.

But if you only care about getting love at all, then sub8 theory clearly isn't a requirement.

To me sub8 theory is a very feminine + narcissistic thinking. Men would be more interested in changing the environment around them.

That isn’t sub 8 theory though man, we all know that 8+ enjoy ridiculous privileges in society. Most sub 8 theorists don’t think that anyone in the 5-7 range can have any kind of relationship that isn’t a betabux and that is just absurd.
I guess but it’s likely 6-7 will have to go below looksmatch and also I’m not sure if a 5 can really get anything that’s not a whale in 2020 or I’m too generous in who I consider a 5

Are there any sub 8 theorists out there who don’t fall into one of these 4 demographics? I’m not hating here or even disparaging the theory, I’m just curious.
Average or slightly above average fakecel users

I guess but it’s likely 6-7 will have to go below looksmatch and also I’m not sure if a 5 can really get anything that’s not a whale in 2020 or I’m too generous in who I consider a 5
I think that’s partly because women can raise their SMV through makeup to a ridiculous degree, so without makeup the hypergamy is much more pronounced. With makeup unaccounted for 6-7 range don’t have to shoot too much lower, I see a lot of couples in that range that look like they belong together, though I have to remind myself that the women have makeup on and are likely a couple of points below how they are presented in public.

I'm deadly serious. Even top tier Chad's have to settle for 7/10 and below females these days.
I have a Chad prettyboy friend and his gf is a scuffed 6/10. If even he is doing this horribly, then sub 8 men arent even in the competition
The "Chad" figure at my high-school (only few years removed) was a 7.5/10 pretty boy with freckles and green eyes. He rejected the hottest girl in school's proposal to suck his dick.

You are either overrating people with GFs or are delusional.

Mylifeistrash is a prominent sub8er and he is none of those things as far as I know, but besides him I think many fall into one of those.
This is also true.

@Personalityinkwell thoughts?

@Personalityinkwell thoughts?
Yes:
That describes most of the people on the forum jfl, fucking might as well say most of .co is made up of ugly people. It’s just stating the obvious
Exactly, OP just described a ton of the forum. I looked at the survey and mathematically most people will fall into one of these categories.

Exactly, OP just described a ton of the forum. I looked at the survey and mathematically most people will fall into one of these categories.
Not true. Sure, a lot of the forum fall into one or more of these demographics, but it is usually the same people who land into more than one. If you are autistic you are more likely to be NEET and if you’re autistic and NEET you’re more likely to be socially ostracised and so forth. That doesn’t mean that a majority of the forum fall into one, just those who fall into one are more than likely the same people that fall into another (with blackcels of course being the outlier in this dynamic.)

Also, even if a majority of the forum did fall into one of the categories, that wouldn’t make sub 8 theory any more believable because those who don’t fall into one of these categories (who interact with normies regularly, and aren’t NEET or autistic) are still going to have a better idea about what actually goes on in the normie world than those who do, so what you said is totally redundant on two levels.

Not true. Sure, a lot of the forum fall into one or more of these demographics, but it is usually the same people who land into more than one. If you are autistic you are more likely to be NEET and if you’re autistic and NEET you’re more likely to be socially ostracised and so forth. That doesn’t mean that a majority of the forum fall into one, just those who fall into one are more than likely the same people that fall into another (with blackcels of course being the outlier in this dynamic.)

Also, even if a majority of the forum did fall into one of the categories, that wouldn’t make sub 8 theory any more believable because those who don’t fall into one of these categories (who interact with normies regularly, and aren’t NEET or autistic) are still going to have a better idea about what actually goes on in the normie world than those who do, so what you said is totally redundant on two levels.
LOL NO. You still don't seem to understand what sub8 is. Sub8 does not mean all sub8s are incel, I think you are still mistaking that.

LOL NO. You still don't seem to understand what sub8 is. Sub8 does not mean all sub8s are incel, I think you are still mistaking that.
There are extreme cases here who believe genuinely believe that. Most people who describe themselves as a sub 8 theorist believe that anyone in the 5-7 range is betabuxing or is on some level beholden to female supremacy. Can you at least outline what you believe if you are going to constantly insist that I’m misinterpreting your beliefs?

There are extreme cases here who believe genuinely believe that. Most people who describe themselves as a sub 8 theorist believe that anyone in the 5-7 range is betabuxing or is on some level beholden to female supremacy. Can you at least outline what you believe if you are going to constantly insist that I’m misinterpreting your beliefs?
They are at risk of getting cucked, they have to be NT with a social circle, and the female secretly wants to upgrade to a male they are actually physically attracted to.

@FaceandHFD posted a thread where the scientist confirmed the blackpill on hypergamy.

Also, @mylifeistrash does not fix these categories, would you like to comment on that or just ignore it?

Being ugly makes you socially ostracised, but if you're socially ostracised you're not allowed to comment?

what a stupid catch 22
Being ugly doesn’t lead to de facto social ostracism, it merely increases the chances, just as being affected by any demographic stated here increases one’s chances of being affected by another. Most who are affected by one are more likely affected by another, but not exclusively.

‘Socially ostracised’ in this case was a euphemism I used for describing people who aren’t part of a social circle that contains normies, not people who have ever faced social ostracism in any capacity at any point in their lives, I could’ve been clearer on that, but you can see where I’m coming from if you re-read the OP. There are many ugly people on this forum who have a social circle that contains some normies despite the fact they are ugly, yourself included if I recall correctly?Forgive me if I’m mistaken about that.

Being ugly doesn’t lead to de facto social ostracism, it merely increases the chances, just as being affected by any demographic stated here increases one’s chances of being affected by another. Most who are affected by one are more likely affected by another, but not exclusively.

‘Socially ostracised’ in this case was a euphemism I used for describing people who aren’t part of a social circle that contains normies, not people who have ever faced social ostracism in any capacity at any point in their lives, I could’ve been clearer on that, but you can see where I’m coming from if you re-read the OP. There are many ugly people on this forum who have a social circle that contains some normies despite the fact they are ugly, yourself included if I recall correctly?Forgive me if I’m mistaken about that.
he is a sub8 supporter to be honest

Last edited: