Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Most common demographics for sub 8 theorists.

I have honestly never seen an ugly person who had a strong social circle, literally ever. They're always at absolute best hangers on, often by jestermaxxing for others entertainment. Yeah there are people who I talk to, but my social circle has always been incredibly weak throughout my life mostly because of being unattractive.
I’m not sure I follow you. Of course, being ugly will reduce your standing in any social context. But this doesn’t negate the fact that it is possible to be ugly and still be part of a social circle that contains normies, and having a social circle that contains normies puts you in a better position to comment on the veracity of sub 8 theory given you will likely have increased exposure to the lives of those in the 5-7 range, surely you can see that this is in no way a catch-22?

@FaceandHFD posted a thread where the scientist confirmed the blackpill on hypergamy.
I mean the redpill also detailed hypergamy and it's kind of obvious. Like in what regard did he acknowledge hypergamy? I didn't watch the video.

I mean the redpill also detailed hypergamy and it's kind of obvious. Like in what regard did he acknowledge hypergamy? I didn't watch the video.
go find his thread lol.

They basically said you need to be tall, broad shouldered, and have a handsome masculine face

They are at risk of getting cucked, they have to be NT with a social circle, and the female secretly wants to upgrade to a male they are actually physically attracted to.
Even Chads are at risk of being cucked by better looking Chads and Gigachads. The fact your partner is at risk of cheating on you in a relationship does not warrant a ridiculous theory in order to be explained.

Let’s be honest, everyone at their core wants to upgrade to a better looking partner they are more physically attracted to.

Men are statistically more likely to cheat on their partners than women (I know you likely won’t believe that but it’s shown in multiple studies) because have higher sex drives and if you are not incel and you and are capable of getting sex with one woman, then you are capable of getting sex with another, that’s the way the threshold works.

Also, @mylifeistrash does not fix these categories, would you like to comment on that or just ignore it?

I thought he was black? I may be wrong about that and merely construed him as such based on his avi, which would admittedly be retarded of me if true, but even if I’m incorrect about that it doesn’t negate the points I’ve made. I never said sub 8 theorists exclusively fall into one of these demographics, merely that they are more likely to.

Even Chads are at risk of being cucked by better looking Chads and Gigachads. The fact your partner is at risk of cheating on you in a relationship does not warrant a ridiculous theory in order to be explained.

Let’s be honest, everyone at their core wants to upgrade to a better looking partner they are more physically attracted to.

Men are statistically more likely to cheat on their partners than women (I know you likely won’t believe that but it’s shown in multiple studies) because have higher sex drives and if you are not incel and you and are capable of getting sex with one woman, then you are capable of getting sex with another, that’s the way the threshold works.
Those studies probably feature Chads as the Cheaters. If you are a normal man you are not getting sex thrown at you in the same way that chads and foids are getting sex thrown at them.

Also, I specifically stated that Chads don't need to be NT, they can get laid on looks alone.

Also, Tinder is Chad only. And as online dating becomes more popular it will become harder and harder for normies to get laid.
I thought he was black? I may be wrong about that and merely construed him as such based on his avi, which would admittedly be retarded of me if true, but even if I’m incorrect about that it doesn’t negate the points I’ve made. I never said sub 8 theorists exclusively fall into one of these demographics, merely that they are more likely to.
He is white. And don't feel bad avi halo is pretty big on this site.

Last edited:
Men are statistically more likely to cheat on their partners than women (I know you likely won’t believe that but it’s shown in multiple studies)
In the Millennial generation women are cheating more despite men obviously having way higher sex drives. I think a lot of male cheating more is because as they get older their wives sex drives both decrease and they stop getting sex.

Men can be hypergamous, but it's not near as prominent.

He's in high school so almost certainly the people he calls Chad are just contextual to his high school.
They are the chad meme incarnate. Tall, big jaw, blonde, some even have hunter eyes.

He is white. And don't feel bad avi halo is pretty big on this site.
Do you not think in some cases he's trolling? I consider a decent proportion of his threads — though far less as he has some good ones — to be trolling or borderline trolling much like @micropenis29 who he also liked.

Either way he's old now (above 30 right?) and quite frankly I think it's absurd considering his stats to assume that he didn't get laid in the past. Some women in his peer group are locked up in marriage and I can't comment on his certain situation but is there really nobody for him? Or is he just going for younger girls when he's balding?

Do you not think in some cases he's trolling? I consider a decent proportion of his threads — though far less as he has some good ones — to be trolling or borderline trolling much like @micropenis29 who he also liked.

Either way he's old now (above 30 right?) and quite frankly I think it's absurd considering his stats to assume that he didn't get laid in the past. Some women in his peer group are locked up in marriage and I can't comment on his certain situation but is there really nobody for him? Or is he just going for younger girls when he's balding?
I don't know if he's a permavirgin or not, I don't care.

As for that thread, it might not be literally 999/1, but he is right that on dating apps it is extremely skewed.

They are the chad meme incarnate. Tall, big jaw, blonde, some even have hunter eyes.
Blonde (at least with blonde eyebrows/eyelashes) is terrible coloring on men for the most part and most blonde people have those. I highly doubt they are all 8+ regardless, but I don't know where you live.

Those studies probably feature Chads as the Cheaters. If you are a normal man you are not getting sex thrown at you in the same way that chads and foids are getting sex thrown at them
Chads are definitely more likely to cheat because of the increased options available to them, though they can’t be the majority demographic of the study as Chads are very rare and still make up a small percentage of sex-having men. Somewhat unfortunately for ugly men, men who can access sex are still more likely to cheat beyond the age of 30 than women, interestingly women in their 20s are more likely to cheat as @GoffSystemQB just stated above, but the discrepancy is negligible (about 2 or 3 percentage points).

All of these things act as counter evidence to your interpretation of sub 8 theory, though you are certainly nowhere near as delusional as the fundamentalists who believe everyone below an 8 is a betabuxer or even an incel.

I don't know if he's a permavirgin or not, I don't care.

As for that thread, it might not be literally 999/1, but he is right that on dating apps it is extremely skewed.
Yeah it's incredibly skewed even as a Chad you will be swiped left on, girls can choose between Chads, etc, but you will still experience a lot of success over time if you're in the T5%. T1% good success. T0.025% is just whatever you want on the platform really.

Chads are definitely more likely to cheat because of the increased options available to them, though they can’t be the majority demographic of the study as Chads are very rare and still make up a small percentage of sex-having men. Somewhat unfortunately for ugly men, men who can access sex are still more likely to cheat beyond the age of 30 than women, interestingly women in their 20s are more likely to cheat as @GoffSystemQB just stated above, but the discrepancy is negligible (about 2 or 3 percentage points).

All of these things act as counter evidence to your interpretation of sub 8 theory, though you are certainly nowhere near as delusional as the fundamentalists who believe everyone below an 8 is a betabuxer or even an incel.
Well at least you know that I don't think sub8s are all incel or betabuxxers.

Also I wonder how much those men who cheat use hookers. Yes, it's cheating, but I feel its not as damaging to a relationship as a woman cheating on her husband.

Blonde (at least with blonde eyebrows/eyelashes) is terrible coloring on men for the most part and most blonde people have those. I highly doubt they are all 8+ regardless, but I don't know where you live.
Maybe to you but most women don't care about that if he's good looking.

Maybe to you but most women don't care about that if he's good looking.
It matters a lot. Take the eyebrows and eyelashes off of people and see how they change in looks. That's unironically how it looks for some with blonde hair at times. You can find the guy with great bones with invisible thin blond eyebrows/eyelashes and they will get mogged by a blonde guy with better coloring. I've just seen examples of looksmax.org.

The point being that blonde is not the ideal coloring in general.

I'm going to make a thread on this eventually but what's on your face > what's beneath your face. Pheno/coloring/soft features > . Most people don't have subhuman bones.

That's why the agepill is brutal and affects everyone. Your hair begins to fall out, your hair and facial hair loses coloration, your skin loses its pigmentation, your skin begins to sag, your lips lose coloration, your teeth began to deteriorate get stained or fall out, etc. You have near god-tier bones to overcome/mitigate some of this and even then look at this guy.

Gigachad bones, but not near equal to even white chad. I don't even know what success he would have on Tinder.

Well at least you know that I don't think sub8s are all incel or betabuxxers.
I hear you, but I think many incels, including @mylifeistrash do actually believe that. No doubt he will correct me later if I’m wrong about that so I guess we’ll see.
Also I wonder how much those men who cheat use hookers. Yes, it's cheating, but I feel its not as damaging to a relationship as a woman cheating on her husband.
I think men being cheated on appears worse to us because being men ourselves we can empathise with it more, but I’m pretty sure if you’re a woman then having your husband cheat on you with a younger hooker is likely pretty destructive because it means her body is no longer adequate to sexually satisfy him. For a man I think that’s the equivalent of your wife cucking you not for reasons related to emotional intimacy, but because your dick is too small, which is pretty brutal you must admit.

I think men being cheated on appears worse to us because being men ourselves we can empathise with it more, but I’m pretty sure if you’re a woman then having your husband cheat on you with a younger hooker is likely pretty destructive because it means her body is no longer adequate to sexually satisfy him. For a man I think that’s the equivalent of your wife cucking you not for reasons related to emotional intimacy, but because your dick is too small, which is pretty brutal you must admit.
Being cheated on sucks always.

However, a woman who cheats on her husband catches feelings for her lover.

A man cheating on his wife with a hooker does not catch feelings for the hooker.

Are there any sub 8 theorists out there who don’t fall into one of these 4 demographics? I’m not hating here or even disparaging the theory, I’m just curious.
I fall in the first three categories, but I'm more of a sub6 theorist.

I fall in the first three categories, but I'm more of a sub6 theorist.
I think that’s a fairly reasonable take for any blackpilled person, no special theory required. I still believe 5/10s can lead decent lives if they are NT and low inhib enough but I think what you believe here can be justified too, there is room for debate at this level. We are clearly both in agreement that where ugliness begins is where the real problems start for men.

I think that’s a fairly reasonable take for any blackpilled person, no special theory required. I still believe 5/10s can lead decent lives if they are NT and low inhib enough but I think what you believe here can be justified too, there is room for debate at this level. We are clearly both in agreement that where ugliness begins is where the real problems start for men.
4's-6's can get lucky if they're nt and make a decent amount of money, in order to betabux a foid around their looksmatch. But I think it's very rare that they get a non-slut looksmatch, who won't cuck them.