Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most cope height research

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★
Heigh

5'2 he had 7 sexual partners :feelskek: it's hard to believe because it's bullshit
I found the source
"We analyzed the results of an online survey of heterosexualparticipants (N¼60,058) with a mean age of 37 (SD¼11).The present study is based on secondary analyses of anon-ymous data collected via a survey posted on the official websiteof NBC News for 10 days along with other websites (e.g.,ELLE.com). The study was advertised as the ‘‘ELLE/MSNBC.com Sex and Love Survey designed for both men andwomen’’ in order to attract a diverse group of participants. Onlyparticipants who completed the survey via the MSNBC.comportal were included in the analyses"

fucking research based on anonymous online surveys

Men lie about having more partners to increase their status with whores, and women lie about less partners to increase their status with good men.

Now things are really hairy in 2019.

I'm pretty much sure those 5'2" men are faggots and they genuinely think fucking other men's butt-holes (or trannies) or getting fucked by them is "having sex".

fucking research based on anonymous online surveys

Most research based on how much sex you have is based on the honor system. Even the studies on the big Scientific Blackpill list. A "study" is just a glorified survey. It's hard to prove how much actual sex a person has.

I'm pretty much sure those 5'2" men are faggots and they genuinely think fucking other men's butt-holes (or trannies) or getting fucked by them is "having sex".
So gays are incels?