Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most cringe video I've watched in a while

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

its so fucking cringe I couldnt stop laughing.

"

A klinefelters aspie currycel with 35% bodyfat and the T levels of a castrated platypus A balding bespectacled dorkcel lanket who dresses like his mom took him to west49 for the first time A 5'2 paedomorphic Somalian refugee who can probably speak 4 sentences of proper english ....being instructed by some nasally voiced clueless ethnic guy who looks like he spent his childhood eating cheetos, drinking soy milk and playing Castlevania 4 until 2am "

I would rope if I were them

Imagine being recorded in 2019

mogs me cause curry

The only one with potential is the curry guy.
If he loses that fat percentage, he can have a chance.

Why would you watch this?

not one second

because I want so?
Ok, why would you want to watch this? You like to watch ugly men get humiliated? They are victims as much as we are.

Ok, why would you want to watch this? You like to watch ugly men get humiliated? They are victims as much as we are.
i dont give a fuck

I didnt watch it tbh

bluepilled validation boys like the guys in the video are partially the reason female standards are so high, they deserve all the humiliation

bluepilled validation boys like the guys in the video are partially the reason female standards are so high, they deserve all the humiliation
They are trying PUA because they've been swindled and think they have a chance. They're not orbiting foids or buying them gifts or wearing pussy hats, in fact they are doing the opposite of what the kind of people who frequent IT are doing.

Anyone laughing at them is no different than IT... basically laughing at unattractive men trying to get sex. Cold approaches on the street are the method that gives least validation and benefit to foids, which is why SJWs call it harassment and want to ban it.

God they reek of desperation
They are trying PUA because they've been swindled and think they have a chance. They're not orbiting foids or buying them gifts or wearing pussy hats, in fact they are doing the opposite of what the kind of people who frequent IT are doing.

Anyone laughing at them is no different than IT... basically laughing at unattractive men trying to get sex. Cold approaches on the street are the method that gives least validation and benefit to foids, which is why SJWs call it harassment and want to ban it.

Don’t even care if these delusional fuckwits get arrested for cold approaching. If you have to approach women in the first place it’s over...

of course the tall white guy approaches a noodle :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

BB374D4C CC68 4C43 B704 66846BB387D2

He wasn't kidding when he said it would cause physical pain, jesus why put yourself in such humiliating situation and upload on the internet?

If this is the kind of shit I should try to get a foid I prefer to die tbh, don't want to add more cringe moments in my life.
This comment in the video is just awesome about this whole scam, blackpilled as fuck

"These fellas are at best 3 or 4 out of 10. This video is cringe but more sad. It reminds me of hearing story's of Britain's colonial wars in Africa during the 19th century. When African tribes would face the British army in battle they would get gunned down so in response the witch doctor of the tribe would give the warriors "magic" body paint. They where told it would make them bullet proof. But when they engaged the British again they would get gunned down despite the "magic". When the survivors met the witch doctor again naturally they said the "magic" did not work. The witch doctor replied that the only reason why they died when they got shot is because they did not believe hard enough in the "magic". So try again. This is a good analogy for PUA. Pick up artist coaches are the modern day equivalent of witch doctors. It is always your fault when the magic dose not work. "

Last edited:
If you have to approach women in the first place it’s over...
But if you don't make an effort, you're not an incel and don't have cause to complain about your celibacy.

yeah this video seems cringy tbhngl

You sure this isn't satire? It looks far too tragic to actually be real.

This can't be real.

LOL if you believe this is real.

PUAs paid actresses to pose as random women in the street, even for disinterested approach videos. Google "Tom Torero daygame actress scandal" for proof.

If you did this for real you'd be slapped, pepper sprayed or she'd scream for security guard or a 6 foot chad to white knight her, getting her laid at your expense.

This is just sad. Fuck my life.

This is just plain sad (and cringe).

Cold approaching like this NEVER works. People are just too busy with their lives to give a fuck about you.

"These fellas are at best 3 or 4 out of 10. This video is cringe but more sad. It reminds me of hearing story's of Britain's colonial wars in Africa during the 19th century. When African tribes would face the British army in battle they would get gunned down so in response the witch doctor of the tribe would give the warriors "magic" body paint. They where told it would make them bullet proof. But when they engaged the British again they would get gunned down despite the "magic". When the survivors met the witch doctor again naturally they said the "magic" did not work. The witch doctor replied that the only reason why they died when they got shot is because they did not believe hard enough in the "magic". So try again. This is a good analogy for PUA. Pick up artist coaches are the modern day equivalent of witch doctors. It is always your fault when the magic dose not work. "
Perfect analogy.