Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most cucked/delusional forums on the internet

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Every now and then I look on reddit at the front page. Very rarely do I go on that website besides for dedicated subforums. I have noticed that every time I go on the front page, a certain subforum for feminists called TwoXchromosones is on there every time and every time I read it I am astounded. It has be downright the most hateful, illinformed and emotionally warped collection of foids thoughts I have ever read. They are extremely fast to use their best power in this society- to accuse one of rape, in whats described as to them "uncomfortable situations".
This is one of those forums youd be talked about being a potential predator/rapist if as an incel you just so happened to be jogging the same direction as a foid. Its becoming a more serious issue the level of rights and freedom to spew misinformation we as a society have granted such risky individuals. Reading the comments I do notice a certain tone in some comments. Those that seem to come from male cucks, and it sickens me to my stomach. They are reinforcing these witches beliefs, when in reality face to face the cuck would be put in the same exact spot as the person being accused in any of the new posts which are being churned out. Cucks do yourself a favor, look in the mirror and take a moment to think with your brain and not the foids which has taken over inside of you.

Probably cucktears