Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most dogs live better lives than me

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Everyone loves dogs, they are treated with kindness and compassion. Owners spoil their dogs with food, treats, toys, etc. That's without even taking into account that most females would gladly offer their roast beef flaps to a dog. Meanwhile, as an ethnic I'm despised by all and was pretty much guaranteed a shit life because I happened to be a worthless sand nigger. Pretty sure even Zabbaleen dogs mog me.

Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

95420bd3-06ad-44e6-824d-4b6bc9f2d3a1-jpeg.77454

Dogs mogs asians thats why we eat them

Dogs mogs asians thats why we eat them
I wish more people looked at them as food. They are no more empathetic than a cow for a pet. The only difference is mutts attack others at a more alarming rate than cows.

Same as you, and your thread depressed the hell out of me because I never thought of that.
Most cats also live better lives than me.

Fucking depressing.

And gerbils and rats. Most animals in general, not just domesticated house pets. Brutal sand nigger pill.

Same as you, and your thread depressed the hell out of me because I never thought of that.
Most cats also live better lives than me.

Fucking depressing.
The dogpill destroyed me.