Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Most Ever Cucked Thing I've Seen IRL

• Thread starter Deleted member 30146
  • Start date
Deleted member 30146

Deleted member 30146

beyond over
-
I was walking on a sidewalk and before me there was a father walking with his daughter and wife, the daughter was wearing transparent yoga pants and a g-string underneath, she was no more than 15-16 y/o.

Before IT cucks say "maybe she was walking from a yoga studio you inkwel", it was in a tourist attraction area, a lot of people coming to see sights.

How much of a cuck you need to be to allow your daughter dress like that?

Last edited:
i cant imagine the hellish scenes ill see if i go to the local mall and i dont want to imagine them

The air must have been filled with fesikh-like aroma.

zoomer foids are the biggest whores

that is very cucked indeed, death to cucks and foids.

he was a rare ascension, his gf was ugly and obese, but as I said he was getting giga cucked, would not surprise me if he was in an open relationship jfl
Ah, ok. Yeah, most probably he is in an "ethical" non-monogamous relationship jfl

He was desitned to be cucked the moment she was born.

Not after.

Whores being whores

fathers are powerless in modern society

Embarassment to that "dad" who was probably a beta that got cucked by chad.

The pedanticcel in me wants to point out that this is called an oxymoron.
Should've said that ngl

Sometimes I have these lapsus linguae where I don't rembember the name of things even if I have them in front of my eyes (I often call the dishwasher "microwave" in Spanish :feelstastyman:).

hey at least I'll never have a daughter :feelscomfy:

It seems like parents don't give a fuck anymore. When I was on holiday during the summer I saw a girl as young as 6 wearing yoga pants and a sports top

But 15 year olds are innocent children in diapers with no concept of sex sweetie.

zoomer foids are the biggest whores
Facts. All this sexual “liberation” and acceptance is going to fuck their generation up for the rest of their lifetime. It’ll be the most divided and extreme generation ever seen. I pray for a civil war:feelsLightsaber: