Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Most girls don't even take a shower

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Whenever I'm waiting on the line at the supermarket, if there's a girl in front of me, she always reeks of cigarettes, alcohol, sweat and cheap lotions. Even with this whole social distance I can feel that disgusting odor. The only time foids put some care in their hygiene is when they go out to clubs or to meet with Chad. The rest of the time they smell like shit. And we're supposed to be fine about it cause "you're misogynist if you complain"

Shes probably a virgin. I can't imagine a man wanting to date a girl that DOESNT SHOWER.

It also gives you a glimpse of her bad personality.

There's a reason their pussies stink. Chad's cum is literally sitting there and they never rinse it out.

There's a reason their pussies stink. Chad's cum is literally sitting there and they never rinse it out.
change your avi back, this one ugly

jfl I shower daily and IT will still say to take showers

Shes probably a virgin. I can't imagine a man wanting to date a girl that DOESNT SHOWER.

It also gives you a glimpse of her bad personality.
Cope

brutal showerpill

Bergen-Belsen concentration camp
C7BCF361 5250 487D A77D C9186B88F3DA

JFL if you are looking for a foid in 2020.

I shower every day but unfortunately there's no shower for my personality.

I can confirm this is true because my mom and my sister take a lot less showers than me and they explained to me that water destroys the natural oils of their hair so they only wash their hair once in a while!
It's disgusting.

jfl I shower daily and IT will still say to take showers
If you get a haircut then maybe, just maybe, youll stop being a inkwell sweatie

I rarely if ever notice someone's hygiene in public. Idk why IT is obsessed with this shit. It's almost never even relevant in daily life.