Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Most incel car

O

Over4ogres

Banned
-
In your opinion, what car screams beta male incel? (Excluding buses)

Car of your wife

Polski Fiat 126p rocznik 1973

Fiat Multipla 1999 BiPower

Fiat Multipla.

I think Mr. Bean has the top tier incel car

Proceed and Stinger are cool cars ngl

Stinger is only a Kia in name IMO. They had help with a former BMW chief engineer to make it happen. The Proceed is also a Mercedes CLA clone. Not bad cars tho, I'd drive if you remove those horrendous badges. Der superior German engineering yah.

Subaru

Also, DRIVER'S LICENSE PILL ALERT

Most incel car is that you don't have a car.

Current generation Mitsubishi Mirage.

Everything about it screams tasteless beta weakling. It's like Mitsubishi set out to produce the ugliest cheapest lamest car they possibly could. Other cheap cars usually have redeeming features somewhere but the mirage is just car.jpg.

Merceds, BMW, Lifted Trucks, Ford Mustangs
Those are the ones I can think off my head.
You being sarcastic or what? I can't rightly tell.

You being sarcastic or what? I can't rightly tell.
Nope, Merced and BMW is just "rich"cuck cope. Ford Mustang guys are just dude bros that get killed in the first punch at least the ones that buy the new ones. Lifted trucks are total cope, because lifting them makes them useless for work so you are not doing man's work with them. So most people that lift are just shallow and that truck will never see a bog in in its life time. I have seen many chads with super sports cars or just some fucken rare car that their parents gave them.

Nope, Merced and BMW is just "rich"cuck cope. Ford Mustang guys are just dude bros that get killed in the first punch at least the ones that buy the new ones. Lifted trucks are total cope, because lifting them makes them useless for work so you are not doing man's work with them. So most people that lift are just shallow and that truck will never see a bog in in its life time.
Alright. None of that corresponds necessarily with being incel. You're just talking about insecure guys at large sounds like.

Mini Cooper... My personal mobile.

Cope. Any car beats having to use public transport. This is coming from someone who's driven their fair share of shitty cars. Having a bus/rail card is most incel of transportation. Sorry @LastGerman

Daewoo Matiz

Attachments

• 0243636-Daewoo-Matiz-0.8-Class-2001.jpg
    0243636-Daewoo-Matiz-0.8-Class-2001.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 7
The most incel car is not owning a car

Cope. Any car beats having to use public transport. This is coming from someone who's driven their fair share of shitty cars. Having a bus/rail card is most incel of transportation. Sorry @LastGerman

Indeed. Some people here will deny it though.

Any compact or subcompact car, bonus points if it's American, double bonus points if it is used, scuffed up and at least 5 years old.

I had the megaincel car Ford Tempo, many years ago, bought it used from the auction because I was a poorfag back then. I dare you to do worse. Even a shitbag Civic would have been better. One time a gangsta nigga wanted to jump me but changed his mind when he saw the car and just went "fuck nigga you broke" and left me alone.