Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most incel careers

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Ive seen many men like me out on the road trucking clearly having lived lonely and withdrawn lives. Alot I talk to have no wife and nothing much in life worth talking about. Just the miles of road ahead of them and behind them over decades.

Other careers I can think of with similar men is container ships, the railroad union, any resource extraction job (oil, mining). All extremely beneficial to modern society. And these are jobs and men that no foid thinks about even once. I doubt any stacy has ever looked at my big rig and thought theres a human inside.

Yeah, trucking is definitely one of them. (@Blacktarpill ;) )

Along with that, most things in STEM are pretty incel, along with anything that's extremely time consuming and costs a shit ton of hours per week.

Programming is probably the #1. Security is another one, I know a lot of incel security guards.

To drive a truck you need to have a super special driver's license and as we all know anyone who has a drivers license can't be incel because some teenager here said so the other day.

Yeah, trucking is definitely one of them. (@Blacktarpill ;) )

Along with that, most things in STEM are pretty incel, along with anything that's extremely time consuming and costs a shit ton of hours per week.
Yes bro, im into. trucks since childhood.

we all know anyone who has a drivers license can't be incel because some teenager here said so the other day.

Nobody said that. Why cannot some people here get behind this topic? What I say and said, that it is an incel trait.
For example:
Chad with a driver licence > Chad without a driver licence - Chad can still slay without it, this should be obvious. Still, someone who has a driver licence and on top of that a car is in advantage. Everything counts.
Normal man with a driver licence >>> normal man without out a driver licence - This should also be obvious. He needs something else of value. If you cannot even drive, you are basically a subhuman in this world. You cannot even participate in traffic. Females will mogg you on a constant level. You have to take public transportation and see all the young people.
Below normal/average man with a driver licence >> without a driver licence - It will not get you laid to have a driver licence, nobody said it. With a driver licence you do not have to rely on public transportation and being mogged all the time. Also female driving cannot mogg you anymore. On top of that, driving is indeed a good cope and driving is quite handy. Also, if you have a driver licence you have at least a somewhat normal brain, which I envy.

On top of that you can do jobs which requires a driver licence like delivery man. The payment is acceptable and you are on your own. Also, most companies will ask for a driver licencee.

So, having a driver licence is absolutely crucial. That is just a fact.

Programming is probably the #1. Security is another one, I know a lot of incel security guards.
I was actually thinking of being a security guard. It would be on campus though so it would be hell being surrounded by normies and roasties but usually nobody bothers you

Incels are generally excluded and hated, so we are more likely to end up in pos low status jobs. I worked as a crime scene cleaner and a sewer cleaner. I'm in uni now, because fuck literally diving into shit or picking up body parts of corpses.

Humble betas are drawn to manual labour.
Smart betas become intellectual labourers, accountants, lawyers etc.
Angry betas and Chads become high status labourers such as managers.

Trucking...
Computer engineers...
Writers and so on...

To drive a truck you need to have a super special driver's license and as we all know anyone who has a drivers license can't be incel because some teenager here said so the other day.
Imagine having your driver's license and getting licensemogged by a Chad trucker, must be suifuel

Imagine having your driver's license and getting licensemogged by a Chad trucker, must be suifuel

You get driver's license for a bike, Chad gets driver's license for a car.
You get driver's license for a car, Chad gets driver's license for a truck.
You get driver's license for a truck, Chad gets driver's license for a cruise ship.
You get driver's license for a cruise ship, Chad gets driver's license for a plane.
You get driver's license for a plane, Chad gets driver's license for a combat jet.
You ge driver's license for a combat jet, Chad gets driver's license for a space ship.

The mogging never ends.

Probably yes. Do you like the music he's listening to? It's based.
Yes, i'm trying to remember the original song (it's a cover) .

Lol. There is no even road police post on the border. I remember the hell on the Russian-Ukraine border. I rode with parents to grandparents to Crimea every summer and we always stayed there for about 6 hours.

Goptivka
Goptivka2
Belgorod kharkov

Programming, there is nothing more inceler