Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most incel genre of music?

Most incel genre?

• rock n roll/hard rock

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Traditional Metal/80s metal/"hair" metal/power metal

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Extreme metal (black/death/etc)

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Country/folk

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Pop/rap/electronic/dubstep/hipster shit

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Grunge/indie rock/hipster shit with guitars

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Classical/baroque/etc

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Blues/Jazz/swing

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
And by that I mean what is the most popular genre among incels? My guess would be death metal/black metal and the like due to the sheer amount of neckbeards I've seen who are into all that kind of stuff.

punks good. black flag speaks to me.

retarded_dumbshit said:
punks good. black flag speaks to me.

Due to the amount of normies/extroverts/femoids I've seen that are into punk (or that were into it, I rarely see anybody into it in the past 10 or so years) I personally wouldn't call it an incel genre.

Hipster shit, you guys listen to a lot of hipster shit

probably second only to metal

kpop

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f-LLM1H6U&list=RDNPqtL1dtrlA&index=2[/video]

Redpill Robert said:
Due to the amount of normies/extroverts/femoids I've seen that are into punk (or that were into it, I rarely see anybody into it in the past 10 or so years) I personally wouldn't call it an incel genre.

you could say the same thing about death/black metal tbh

A Good Friend said:

Lots of actual hipsters (i.e. people that have sex lives) listen to hipster shit as well though.

Blues without a fucking doubt. You can hear the cries of a kissless soul when the strings are bent.

Redpill Robert said:
A Good Friend said:
Lots of actual hipsters (i.e. people that have sex lives) listen to hipster shit as well though.

maybe I'm just getting all young-people music confused, it's all clicks and whistles to me

80s metal rock, easy

NekoStance said:
80s metal rock, easy

You guys clearly aren't old enough to remember the 80's and early 90s, because the people who listened to all that stuff (and especially the people who actually played it) were pretty much the farthest thing from incel.

I'd say either Classical or Jazz ... but Classical still seems to enjoy higher status, whereas Jazz is like an old man who tries to hide his age and puts on sunglasses and open shirts and is all like in some  "How do you do, fellow cats."-meme, it's pure cringe. So if you're under 70 and listen to Jazz it's pretty much over. The same is true for most forms on Metal. There are some exceptions for normie-friendly metal: Metallica and some of the crossover-stuff. But if you listen to bands who sing about the battles in the Lord of the Rings or who even have stage names based on Tolkien characters ... it's also over. 

So ... Jazz + Metal.

A Good Friend said:

This is true. I've always listened to lots of Hipster shit and when I was in high-school I was always very conscious about listening to obscure bands no one else knows or pointed out how this or that band did something earlier before it became mainstream and other band copied their style.

Framecel222 said:
Definitely metal. RIP @Weed.

Metal makes me relaxed tho

And I dont listen to some typea of metal

But yea I wouldnt mind black metal and I could get into it

Most Incel genre definitely is Anime OSTs for me.

Redpill Robert said:
NekoStance said:
80s metal rock, easy
You guys clearly aren't old enough to remember the 80's and early 90s, because the people who listened to all that stuff (and especially the people who actually played it) were pretty much the farthest thing from incel.
Whatever, the guys that are still into it now are incel as fuck

Non-vocal music excluding EDM.

masturDbater said:
prog rock.

Oh shit, yes. This really combines the cringe-level of jazz improvisations with the cringe level of 80's hair rock.

Obviously Jazz. 

[attachment=540]

Attachments

• jazzlonely.jpg
    jazzlonely.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 94
Metal music easily.