Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most incel hobby

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
First i would say its collecting stamps or watching anime, but i is lifting sorry gymcells this is the incellest in my eyes.

having no hobby is the most incel hobby

Postmaxxing on incels.co

dating women

Hobbies in general are an incel thing. Chad doesn't need hobbies, his hobby is fucking jbs and feeding on the constant streams of validation that fill his life.

having no hobby is the most incel hobby

This.
The most common trait among incels is to WISH that one had a hobby to immerse oneself in. But we don't really find anything lasting. Instead, we just spend hours upon hours on internet subs, forums, discords, etc.

Hobbies in general are an incel thing. Chad doesn't need hobbies, his hobby is fucking jbs and feeding on the constant streams of validation that fill his life.

This.
The most common trait among incels is to WISH that one had a hobby to immerse oneself in. But we don't really find anything lasting. Instead, we just spend hours upon hours on internet subs, forums, discords, etc.
tbh, i just rot and waste my time

i don't have anyone to do anything with, what am I supposed to do alone besides playing games and watching anime? :(

typing obscenities at webcam hoes as gotta feature high in the list

Warhammer probably. Not judging I like warhammer but whenever I've been in a games worshop it's always filled with incel tier men.
Tabletop and tcg is probably an incel only thing

buying and playing old ass vidya off Steam from the 90s/early 2000s (e.g. Doom)

tumblr_opt223eqX91qb5qxmo1_500.gif

Infecting women with malware to spy on them and blackmail them.

Open source software contributor

If you asked me about 10 years ago, I'd say D&D and tabletop. Nowadays though, foids and soys have taken over the hobby.

The easy answer that's probably right: TCGs
The easy answer that might be wrong: non history related model building (ie legos, gundam, etc)
The curveball answer that might be right: Aquascaping. Nothing obliquely incel about the hobby itself but I notice almost everyone who does it is incel...

Rotting is my hobby