Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most "incels" here are pathetic

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
this site has become such shit indeed. so many edgy young zoomer faggots who think being a 18yo normie virgin = incel.

incel culture died in 2018 and now it's all the left over of larpers/females/zoomers/naive oldcels not to mention all the recycled posts it's mental masturbation and is gay as fuck.

I don't even browse this site anymore . unironically would rather go on Facebook normie news instead.
og real incel posters would relate. we will always be outcast even among "incels"

Im very sorry you had to experience this

this site has become such shit indeed. so many edgy young zoomer faggots who think being a 18yo normie virgin = incel.

incel culture died in 2018 and now it's all the left over of larpers/females/zoomers/naive oldcels not to mention all the recycled posts it's mental masturbation and is gay as fuck.

I don't even browse this site anymore . unironically would rather go on Facebook normie news instead.
og real incel posters would relate. we will always be outcast even among "incels"
I actually completely agree. Anyone who wasn't part of an incel community before the alek thing happened should be banned.

edgy young zoomer faggots who think being a 18yo normie virgin = incel.
If they are ugly manlets it's not like the situation will change in few years, it can get only worse like you start balding on top of that

Bravo tango you copy
We got one

If you were never messaged by klklllkk AKA sergeantincel then you should be banned.
4A3F00DA00000578 0 image a 54 1521195755175

I dont agree that being 18 and a virgin is normal
least not these days

so yea any guys here that are 18 and virgin are 99.999% fucked for life

Facts. Even go on r/incelselfie on cuckit. Most of the posters there are normies. A lot of them just need to lose a few pounds and do their hair and they’ll be even better.

I wouldn’t even consider myself super ugly, but I have a receded hairline, round eyes (with low eye lids), flat nose and big lips. My jaw is good, but I still can’t get anything on dating apps.

So you have a problem with youngcels as well as oldcels. OK. :feelsseriously:

Unban @Napoleon de Geso to save le incel culture

Ok go ahead and quit the site then if you hate it so much
Nobody's stopping you

We should ban pedo content and stop using words like Chad, Stacy, femoid etc., because it's childish and cringe.

pretty sure that 18yo zoomer is gonna have much harder time finding sex than we did. I tried chatting with girls when I was younger back when facebook and instagram wasn't a thing and they didn't get the attention they get now and still failed

TFW I care about LARP accounts opinions
:soy: :soy::soy:

Last edited:
We should ban pedo content and stop using words like Chad, Stacy, femoid etc., because it's childish and cringe.
good point on first line there mate, so many pedos here camouflage with inceldom flag, these subhumans find inner ego peace by surrounding themselves with other bottom of the barrel of rejects. mods won't do shit cuz 1. pedos won't come out although everyone knows em 2. mods are European cucks they can give feds no info about any user and all ok

Facts. Even go on r/incelselfie on cuckit. Most of the posters there are normies. A lot of them just need to lose a few pounds and do their hair and they’ll be even better.

I wouldn’t even consider myself super ugly, but I have a receded hairline, round eyes (with low eye lids), flat nose and big lips. My jaw is good, but I still can’t get anything on dating apps.

I agree. I had the misfortunate to visit that place and I could not believe what I saw. It is full of annoying fucks who would be normie if they actually cared about their appearance. Knowing that I will never be like them hurts since I am 5'5 at the age of 21.

umm sweaty you're not allowed a subculture

Most of the established user base have sailed into the West.
- LOTR reference.

But yeah, i agree with your statement.
I can´t relate with the autism either.

I mean TECHNICALLY speaking, i am a zoomer. But i was born in 2,000 and i legit turn 21 in 3 days, so i don't consider myself as a youngcel really. I'm a regular "cel" not oldcel yet though, but getting there.
And tbh i've been lurking incel places since 2017

the incels should impregnate foids and the female children be given to the pedos

How exactly did your reddit account survive 3 years bro? I went through multiple accounts in that time and they all got banned.
Oh it's banned, but you can still log on to banned accounts and check the messages

pretty sure that 18yo zoomer is gonna have much harder time finding sex than we did. I tried chatting with girls when I was younger back when facebook and instagram wasn't a thing and they didn't get the attention they get now and still failed

Yeah - there is a generational disconnect.

You have Millennials on here like me most of who are pretty fucked up. I'm a 4/10, a sperg and I have severe trauma as a result of what was done to me as a kid. I couldn't relate to girls at all when I was a young man. When I was a teen in the early 00's I got onto the PUA bandwagon and failed miserably at that. Failed at every turn. Had a nearly 10 year oneitis. Nothing to show for it.

A lot of the zoomers who have come to this community would have been easily able to get laid when I was at school but social media has sent womens hypergamy into warp speed since 2012. You could be a 6' 6/10 these days and be Incel. Women are really only focused on a tiny minority of the male population.

aren't you that cuck who said he would kill himself ten times already? lmao, faggot

aren't you that cuck who said he would kill himself ten times already? lmao, faggot
show proofs, mad zoomer cuck. my post did indeed hurt your snowflake feelings, your estrogenic shit existence doesn't mean shit we both know that LOL.

show proofs, mad zoomer cuck. my post did indeed hurt your snowflake feelings, your estrogenic shit existence doesn't mean shit we both know that LOL.
are you denying faggot? muh snowflake, go threaten to slit your wrists or something, attentionwhore, LOL